• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I will still go to brawl tournaments. I might not be excited about the tournament, but holy **** the people.

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
M.A.R.K.S.T.Y.L.E.: Marvelous Amorous Romeo Keen on Sensual Touches and Yummy, Lustful Embraces

(Has to be 10 letters or less) P.R.I.N.C.E. F.I.R.E.: Playful Romantic Individual Nicely Conferring Erotic, Fantastic Indulgence and Rapturous Embraces

C.O.G.S.M.O.O.C.H.: Charming One Gladly Supplying Matchless Orgasms and Overwhelming, Carnal Hugs

T.A.K.I.E.D.D.I.N.E.: Tantalizing Amorous Knockout Incomparably Exchanging Delightful, Divine Indulgence and Naughty Embraces
LAWL MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!

::dies happily::

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
cort....I'm not going to lie when I say that when I went to see No Country For Old Men, I really thought of you specifically when I saw that character. You now scare me LOLJKMAYBENOT

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
A.W.S.M.S.E.A.N.: Amorous Wonderful Stud Made for Stimulation and Erotic, Arousing Necking

S.O.L.I.D. J.A.K.E.: Sexy Outstanding Lover Incomparably Delivering Joy and Arousing, Kind Embraces

N.O.O.D.L.E.S.: Nocturnal One Offering Delightful Loving and Erotic Stimulation

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
i saw the preview for that movie and i want to watch it only because of cort's avatar
It is a very good movie. I was just shocked at how I thought of him and then I saw Silas cruising smashboards and I was all.....dAGHIDOJSAOFJDSAFAOFSDSAI

noodles

Smash Champion
A.W.S.M.S.E.A.N.: Amorous Wonderful Stud Made for Stimulation and Erotic, Arousing Necking

S.O.L.I.D. J.A.K.E.: Sexy Outstanding Lover Incomparably Delivering Joy and Arousing, Kind Embraces

N.O.O.D.L.E.S.: Nocturnal One Offering Delightful Loving and Erotic Stimulation
lol good **** i feel special

Khaly

Smash Cadet
dear alex and mike
you guys are amazing. saturday night was one of the best of my life

special thanks to jim!
for keeping me and alex happy throughout the night =]

Khaly

Smash Cadet
KevinM
-Broke Super Smash Bros by grabbing his own Nana
-Won the broken Smash Bros by wall kneeing Jam Stunna AND me at the same time.
-Makes excellent jokes.

He's the man.

noodles

Smash Champion
oh almost forgot i read everything and filled out the organizer thing and then the examiner said 15 minutes left and i havent started i finish barely but only took 3/4 of the first page

i did however answer the 18 question thingy

EDIT:**** missed 200 not that its alot but still 200 at that

noodles

Smash Champion
i read slow too writing in the organizer didnt take to long getting the 2 took awhile editing and revising i didnt read all of it just the sentences the had to do with the question i was on.

Top Bottom