• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I didn't care anymore. Shruggles, but yeah I am tired of being overrated. Haha.

Fun weekend.

Rep is SO good, once he starts participating again, he will be high on that list. Kids a beast. Sunday was probably the best day ever, we had hugged and snuggled and I had my shirt off and stuff. He asked me out too since he broke up with his girlfriend because his girlfriend was upset that he screams like a girl. Haha, though it was all a joke. What a tease. T_T

_V_

Smash Ace
Nus you are too good...everyone knows it...if you cared at all you'd be so good.

Haha yeah Cort...you weren't even on the list for free admissions...but I was just like what the hell...I won the Smash Bros tournament last year...and they just gave it to me anyway. >.>

Geos gave it to him :)

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT NUS!
Its okay if you're rainbow.

dude, no, Geos is 2 kewl.
Geosss <333
He never returned my phone call the other day =[

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
^the only reason that's not funny to me is because it's already been done on the opposite side. the original slogan was from PETA and it was something like "for every animal you eat, i'll save 2" or something. so it's not that it's attacking vegetarianism...it's just not original.
actually it was in response to that exact slogan, and Maddox is definitly attacking vegetarianism. I, however, don't care if people are veggies, I just think a toucan, a monkey, and a koala in a frying pan is funny.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Theres a type of Tofu thats shaped and formed so that it tastes like meat.
Well, that + rice + soy sauce = the best thing, next to Pho.

NO, GEOS GAVE ME A BIG HUG SO I WIN.

House M.D.

Smash Apprentice
hey CT, just wanted to introduce myself after entering sevsticle yesterday. I go to college in New Haven, CT but am originally from the Main Line (western suburbs of Bryn Mawr). I had always played smash but only started learning advanced techniques over the summer with some friends (here's to hoping they transfer to brawl).
right now I main falco but also really enjoy falcon and fox (although in the tournament I only one singles matches with Marth). Goot **** to everyone I played with or against, especially WoZ who I teamed with (sorry Cort).
House M.D. is best show ever.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
it was like, oxford abridged. wtf?

1) oxford bibles?
2) why is an abridged so expensive
3) i picked philosophy, not religion!

anyway, sean, when do you guys plan on coming?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Budai lives in Mass during school. >_> So, unless you are going to put back all the people who stay in Ct during the summer, he should be taken off. He's a cool kid and I still feel bad for flipping out on him.
Lil def deserves to be above me since she ***** Esticle.

List looks good towards my favor. Jam always beat my Sheik in friendlies w/ icies. Not my... secret character though (your secret is safe Jam).

I miss Jake.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
lol aww marc i miss you too :3

Steve. geos loves me more, he plays wow with me .
we have ingame secks

ive been looking for a new job lately
im trying to find one that will permit me to attend ****ing events.
possible job working in a office, monday -friday.
so i wont miss tourneys yay

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Yay for a more up to date power ranking! :)

I won't be online as much until Thursday, because I moved upstairs..

Khaly

Smash Cadet
If you want to play on a private server with a few friends of mine, we play on the Burning Wow private server.

15x drop rates, 15x exp rates, etc.
Basically, you still grind, but you can hit 70 in like a week of casual play.

moregeospls

Smash Rookie
P.S. I miss CT so much =/ I miss the CT players 2 much. There is a hole in my soul that is constantly ripping and itching, always keeping all of you and the fun memories in the back of my mind <3.

P.P.S im no traitor =/

P.P.P.S. Khaly how the hell did you get my #?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Hush geos.

The weekend I am not home, they decide to work on the power rankings... -_-
My opinions:
1 cort agree
2 brookman agree
3 dorf/4 milktea/ is switchable, milktea loses to Spawn in 1v1 but places better in tournaments, so she is ranked higher. The same might be able to be said for her and dorf... I don't remember any of dorf's placings... haha. -_- In a actual 1v1 now, I think milktea can take out his falco but that falcon was looking pretty scary and my crap falcon who is a lot worst was ****** milktea. ^_^ So I guess this is fine, top 3 can't have a girl anyways.
5 Spawn agree
6 Pipe agree
7 JV agree
8 Aiser/9 Jam I think needs to be switched, small change.
10 Budai Shouldn't be on, or else Geos/Swift/<3 should be added too. Kids good though just not official CTer in our eyes. >.>
11 Mike$ Without budai should be #10 But agree
12 ZK Without budai should be #11 But agree
13 Squaminator Without budai should be #12 But agree
14 Erci I think Ray(Silva) should be #13 and Erci 14. I think they both place differently all dependent on their bracket but Ray beat him at Stamford. It probably isn't that important as to the order of the two but Silva should be on this list. Kid 3 stocked my falco. Haha ^_^
15 Sean Agree if budai was removed and silva was in.

Haha, last PR was 3/9, this one is 9/3. >.>

moregeospls

Smash Rookie
Nus.... you just asked me what my last name was because you were concidering marrying me but the only draw back would be is that you wouldnt be called nus u'd be called naitsab =P. Khaly your crazy.... now hush >_>.

Top Bottom