• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SEXY

Smash Cadet
what time?
seems like Thursday is a day for everyone who can go to go. course now we need a time haha. maybe some time during the day like 4pm or 3pm to have a 6-5hour smash a thone

then again idk how addicited u guys r exactly. i played with this 1 dude, same 2 characters, same level, for 4 hours straight and the only reason why we stopped is bc i had to leave

btw i hear rides being asked. i kind of need one too because i dont want to borrow one of my folks car for some insane time, they might need it for something. ;-3

SEXY

Smash Cadet
k then 3 is good, i will bring a cube and 2 controlers as well (my own and a friend's who let me borrow it)

still anyone in the EH area giving ride to the TBG? :-3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I probably won't show up until like 4/5 if I do. I'll talk with my mom.

Aiser, can you get a ride from someone or no?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
OMG WORTHY OF DOUBLE POST

This is SEXY incase you dont recognize the screen name:
Ragan0rk (7:01:50 PM): im afraid if i work out i will get muscles and then i cant look like a girl

>_>

SEXY

Smash Cadet
OMG WORTHY OF DOUBLE POST

This is SEXY incase you dont recognize the screen name:
Ragan0rk (7:01:50 PM): im afraid if i work out i will get muscles and then i cant look like a girl

>_>
lol way to be really late on the world hahaha u got that from Kenny's profile :-P

and i hope mike doesnt charge us bc umm i am not gonna pay to play melee unless its a tourny and umm how would he charge us exactly when its like 16 peeps sharing 4 1v1 GCs

hopefully he lets just have smashing fun at this place. it will bring attention to his store which would bring more people to pay to play his other games... -cough- khaly -sneeze-

bleh~

Cort

Apple Head
Anyone want to pick me up at the Waterbury/New Haven/Bridgeport/Milford train stations and drive me home later?

Pipe

Smash Cadet
V!

you and me are gonna play. I'll give you my code when I get home!

I'm probably coming on thursday, I think I can get out of work. what time is everbody going?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
lol, play burning wow private server with me.
15x experience, mounts and tier sets buyable through merchants.

the extremely rare items arent buyable though.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
i cant do Marth's Short hop double fair. i should go hang myself :'( :'( :'(

think mike is reading all this and aware we ill be (possibly) attackin his store with melee?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
.. it isnt hard...

short hop, tilt control stick forward, hit a two times.
if you plan to double fair backwards, use c-stick.
its a little harder that way

squaminator

Smash Ace
use z for the first fair, and a for the second. It eliminates mistakes due to not sliding directly from y/x to a.
and i don't think we're being charged.

Aesir

Smash Master
that way can cause you to jc grab >_>

I just slide my thumb off of Y then quick hit the C-stick took me a weekend to get the timing right. shdf isn't really that game breaking if you don't know it. but its really good to know how to do it Lol.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
use z for the first fair, and a for the second. It eliminates mistakes due to not sliding directly from y/x to a.
and i don't think we're being charged.

okay thats good bc thats what i have been doing so far ;-p

i was told u have to fair the second u jump so u fair going up and fair going down. im just not fast enough :-P

and its at 3-4 everyone is going

Top Bottom