• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Toe

Smash Apprentice
Just posting a similar post as earlier, none of my friends are really into competitive smash so I'm just looking for a playing partner/teams partner near the Trumbull area. If anyone is in the area and is interested please let me know!

Oatmealski

The Hero of Oatmeal (and chin beards too).
3DS FC
1821-9353-4818
Anybody live up near NW corner? I live in Winsted an I play Melee and PM. Looking for some friendlies and a partner

Toe

Smash Apprentice
Are you looking for a melee partner or someone to practice against?
Both I guess! I'm more into singles but trying teams with someone sounds cool, mainly just looking for someone to practice with that's in the area though!

Last edited:

Toe

Smash Apprentice
Cool. How good are you?
Recently started attending tournaments, definitely not completely up to par as some of the other players but I'm getting there! I can l-cancel 90% of my moves, pretty consistent with wave dashes, but the one thing I think I'm really lacking is just good training against a real player

Last edited:

ZBomber

Smash Rookie
Any smashers in northeast CT near the MA border? I'm only just starting to get into competitive Smash and am looking for people to play with so I can hopefully start to improve.

Triforce of Love

Smash Cadet
Im about to move to Hartford so i don't exactly know which neighborhoods I'm around, but I'm looking for people in the city to do some friendlies and just get some good training in. Anyone in the vicinity?

AssTAStic_ACA

Smash Apprentice
Just posting a similar post as earlier, none of my friends are really into competitive smash so I'm just looking for a playing partner/teams partner near the Trumbull area. If anyone is in the area and is interested please let me know!
Alright, so I live in Bridgeport. Anyone anywhere close to that? I don't drive so hopefully you're not too far. I've been dying to play more people.
I live in Trumbull which is pretty close, I'm able to drive too
I will be in bridgeport saturday and will remain there for the rest of the school semester. I am mainly a project M player and i have become extremely active in the NY tourney scene. I am always looking for good people to play, since all my friends are not as good as me.

PlaidBeard

Smash Rookie
Hey newbie melee smasher here. Im currently in New Britain at CCSU and want to melee Im looking for practice partners nearby ( i suck btw ) Im also new to smash boards, Idk if this is the correct place to post this but Im looking for a melee disk for gamecube. Called all the game exchanges no luck :p

Toe

Smash Apprentice
Hey newbie melee smasher here. Im currently in New Britain at CCSU and want to melee Im looking for practice partners nearby ( i suck btw ) Im also new to smash boards, Idk if this is the correct place to post this but Im looking for a melee disk for gamecube. Called all the game exchanges no luck :p
Hey, I go to SCSU and live in Trumbull. Not sure how far is central but I don't think it's too bad. And about you looking for a gamecube and melee disc, your best bet is probably posting in a super smash bros group on facebook like new england melee or fairfield county CT group

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:( I miss the good old days.
Facebook is cool but like...
Nah it sucks.

But I also live in AZ now so...
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LMAO AT V AND I CHECKING AT THE SAME TIME.

Also this new Smashboards is stupid. I can't see the thread power rankings anymore and see if anyone caught up to me in my last 2-3 years of never posting in here.
-DD

Hotline_Miyummy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hotline_Miyummy
Anyone in the Manchester area?

Pretty new to competitive Smash (Starting with WiiU, tho I've played all others aside from PM very casually), but always looking for more people to play with.

XenoPrince

Smash Rookie
anyone in the Eastmost side of CT? In the Windham county area mostly, closest to the border with RI. I'm looking for more serious sparring partners and small tournaments to get myself started on as, i have yet to attend any tournaments. Post a reply if you are in that area of CT and/or know someone who is.

Dr.Damein

Smash Rookie
NNID
MysticCHARMY
3DS FC
3926-8849-4699
It's really disappointing.
If there's anybody here who's in the Hartford area that wants to play any smash game, I'm here.
Just hit me up, I'm always on.

Top Bottom