• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
Do so and you will be rewarded.

with my Falcon. oh and if you have a TV setup bring it. :D (PM Mech if you plan on coming too)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
oooh where is this? i know new haven well. I only was only born there

how long tihs fest going? probly gonna try to show for a bit

Okay, so, whoever is interested in that smashfest tomorrow, here are the details:

Times: 2/2:30 PM to 10:30/10:45 PM

Cell #:1-631-255-3650

Setup info: I have one large CRT, and a Wii/Brawl, as well as
a Cube with melee, HOWEVER, there's plenty of room for more,
so BRING TVS/SETUPS!
Get some, fools.

EDIT: TEXT ME WHEN YOU GET HERE:
1-631-255-3650

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I just wrote something, and I need someone from CT (or anyone familiar with the Cheshire home invasion case) to read it. IM me at rgs10168

S l o X

Smash Champion
I have a sudden interest in developing a PR for Connecticut. I think it would help the community a LOT since there are so many players now (especially down here) who want to get better.

It will give them more motivation and all that jazz. Swift is the only one who hosts tournaments so he'd be the a definite panelist, I hope that I would and we would need someone from up North to be one even though no one is truly active.

I think we have a solid top 5 but the rankings could easily go to top 10 (which would in my opinion be better).

You guys are probably like "Nah" but it's less for epenor and more for the kids who just got into this game and are truly looking to see results in comparison to the rest of you.

Opinions? I'm thinking post-HoG, the thread will be made.

(I have too much free time so I could basically do everything and talk to people on Facebook about who should be placed where)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I have a sudden interest in developing a PR for Connecticut. I think it would help the community a LOT since there are so many players now (especially down here) who want to get better.

It will give them more motivation and all that jazz. Swift is the only one who hosts tournaments so he'd be the a definite panelist, I hope that I would and we would need someone from up North to be one even though no one is truly active.
>_> Put me on the panel. I do TOing with Swift!

Ignore the fact I'm in MA 3/4th of the year.

Also, the only power rankings that matter are the ones I'm sitting on top of anyways.

With a power level of 4,366!!

@HAB
I think November might be cool.
October might be a little too close to HoG.
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
So I've watched the first 2 episodes of Breaking Bad and while I think it's well written and interesting, I just find it so horribly depressing. Anyone else watched it? I'm curious if the tone changes or if it's more of the same and that I should find a different show to fill the void left by catching up on Dexter.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Keep going. The whole thing's really good, and while I'm just in the middle of season 4, I heard the finale a couple nights ago was great. NOBODY SPOIL THAT ****.
It can be depressing I guess, but I find it fascinating to see the limits the show pushes the characters to, and how that affects how we see them and how they see each other/themselves. Without spoiling anything, it's basically like: how far does Walter White go into the abyss? And how much does that affect him?

Top Bottom