• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
no. my last day is tomorrow :\
i woke up at 10pm friday and studied bio until 2pm today which was my last in-class final. that's 16 hours of studying. so i'm about to crash, but when i wake up at midnight, i'll have 6 hours until i leave for my flight where i have to wrap up this research paper (12 of 15 pages done.) so i won't be one with school until like 5AM tomorrow. not ideal, but at least it's acceptable. next semester will be ten times better.

i really wish my paper was complete, since i told nick i was still in ct and he was thinking about driving here. i'm sorry, nick, but we will hang out early next sem for sure. that goes for a lot of you. much love, my ct brethren, i need a refreshing break, but in a month's time i will be pumped to be back again.

blizzardbeam

Smash Cadet
blizzard, just drive like 10 mins

new haven as an absurd amount of beast smashers

get ***** all other cities
yeah problem is im lazy as hell so i don't have a car or a license even. But where in new haven? I might just take the bus.

And hazy, sorry to hear that. =( I had a pretty rough week. 3 papers and 3 exams, two of which were writing based plus all the studying, totally wiped out. well have a great winter break!

S l o X

Smash Champion
Yeah I just finished pulling all nighters. Was friday the last day for you? Oh and anyone up for some melee? I live in orange and am home for winter break.
wtforange. i'm up for some games. 203-551-4087. preferably after wednesday cause thats when my midterms end.
blizzard, just drive like 10 mins

new haven as an absurd amount of beast smashers

get ***** all other cities
pffffft all those bad smashers
Well Bridgeport is jam packed with mediocre players

Also **** YEAH DONE WITH SCHOOL THIS SEMESTER SEE YOU IN MANUARY CT
pfffffffffffffffffffft. im like the best roster-maining person of all time. 27 (?) character 5 cent MM!?

blizzardbeam

Smash Cadet
wtforange. i'm up for some games. 203-551-4087. preferably after wednesday cause thats when my midterms end.

pffffft all those bad smashers

pfffffffffffffffffffft. im like the best roster-maining person of all time. 27 (?) character 5 cent MM!?
Sure, can you get to orange? Btw it has to be before the 27th. Leaving the country then for 2 weeks

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Hello my CT loves, it's been awhile!
I helped organize a video game marathon to raise money for the child's play fund raiser, where a group of gamers will be gaming for 3 days straight with little to no sleep!

So please check out the stream and tell your friends about it! There will also be MANY prize giveaways and raffles as we have had tons of donations!

You can view the stream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chris...ww.battleboss.net/webcast.html&medium=5775691

and the official website is www.bossbattles.org

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yooooo!
I saw Tron today. That movie is pretty beast. Wasn't the greatest, but I'd be hard pressed to say I wasn't entertained. I like the lights. And Olivia Wilde. Even though her character felt kinda lacking. Actually, most of them did. But it was all so shiny.

-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
You know what? I haven't posted here in forever.

I'm going to start posting songs in here. I'll shoot for one a day.

1) Wilco - Jesus, Etc.

**** yeah procrastinating while studying for my finals.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Sure, I can catch the O bus. Where in new haven?.
depends on who's house. mine, jus catch the Q bus (to pine and get off the first stop) or the D bus (get off at the corner of grand and ferry, then its a block away)

for swifts and noodles itd be different. we should plan something tho. i think i'mma only be around for a few more days.

swift: fest at ur place?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You know what? I haven't posted here in forever.

I'm going to start posting songs in here. I'll shoot for one a day.

1) Wilco - Jesus, Etc.

**** yeah procrastinating while studying for my finals.
I did a song a day a while ago. Was fun.

I too shall join in on posting songs.

I dedicate this one to CogSmooch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g9BJ33KJRI
0:37 looks just like me lol

also **** you!

also also some people I know... I guess my "friends"... had their annual holiday party recently. "Glamukkah". Yes, it's a Hanukkah party where they dress "glam". None of them are Jewish. It's also a dance party. It's probably the most hipster thing I've ever seen in my entire ****ing life and makes me want to hate all of them. PM me if you want a pic.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Not gonna lie...

As a non-Jew, Glamukkah sounds like really poor taste but it could actually be done really well if there's enough techno remixes of Hava Nagila.

Aesir

Smash Master
Tron's visuals and music were spectacular. The story sucked and there were long boring spaces of nothing happening, but Olivia Wilde is one of the most beautiful women ever.
The movie in a nutshell;

Kids father is worried if he plays video games all his life he'll never have a sex life, so he makes him a girlfriend....

THE END.

for the record I did enjoy watching it.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Has anyone played The Witcher? Its on sale on steam and I'm tempted...
the sequel is on my wishlist...not even like top 20 though. it looks fun and i've heard good things about the first one. i spent my money on way better games though, IMO :D i'm going to be completely broke by the end of this holiday sale.

p.s. add hazygoose to steam <3

Top Bottom