• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Watkins was the original creator of the plan to move out of Maine, and he wants to go to college in Amherst...so we have to look in that area for places >_> sry.

I might talk him into at least living somewhere close to a T stop. No promises.
The nearest T stop (end of one of the commuter rail lines) is like 50 miles from Amherst lol

Just tell him to go to UMass Boston. Unless you don't want to live in the city, then UMass Lowell... wait, Lowell is giant ****hole.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So like, wtf is wrong with the Brawl community?
I post everywhere trying to get picked up from WPI to go to a tournament a few blocks away, and I get ignored. Wtf.

Melee kids are all "Dude I got you, you're totally on the way." Or sometimes they're like Marc or Joey and they're all like "Lol you're an hour out of the way but I got you."

Wtf Brawl kids. I just wanted to spend my Saturday morning futzing around as Lucario.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So like, wtf is wrong with the Brawl community?
I post everywhere trying to get picked up from WPI to go to a tournament a few blocks away, and I get ignored. Wtf.

Melee kids are all "Dude I got you, you're totally on the way." Or sometimes they're like Marc or Joey and they're all like "Lol you're an hour out of the way but I got you."

Wtf Brawl kids. I just wanted to spend my Saturday morning futzing around as Lucario.
-DD
You're talking about New England Brawl. They typically go to AiB.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You're talking about New England Brawl. They typically go to AiB.
I posted allll over there too.
In the tournament thread and everything. I would've gotten a ride from MDM but he wasn't able to go.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
*shrugs*, I was ready to leave gaithersburg by 10:00, which would've gotten us there before 11, which I think would've been fine. But getting there after the Root's had finished at 12:45 was pretty clearly not gonna end well. You'd think I'd be used to breakfast at her house being a 3-hour affair by now...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
From what I was hearing you would've had to be there near 8 or 9am to get a good spot.
-DD

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Friday, 5:00, CCSU student center, New britain, CT,
S M A S H F E S T.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I got to the rally at 12 on the money and I managed to get somewhere in the middle of it all. Couldn't hear **** at first because the sound was so low, but when they actually fixed it I could hear it. There was what, over 200,000 people there or something? No reception for anyone cause of that lol couldn't meet up with most of my friends and the metro ride home was a ****ing nightmare! Stewart and Colbert were very funny when I could hear them, so I guess it was worth it.

Train

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, if i don't post at least once in three days, Octave and DD will probably disown me, so hi :)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hi guys, if i don't post at least once in three days, Octave and DD will probably disown me, so hi :)
You didn't post for the last 2 years, I'm pretty much beyond disowning you now.
-DD

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
OK you butt pirates, it's story time!

So I was talking to my friend, and turns out her boyfriend was raging at her and called her a high functioning ****** who would never succeed in life and it was a miracle that she got into college. They broke up shortly thereafter, but she had sent off an application to a school in MA to see out of curiosity what would happeb.

Turns out she got into Harvard, and now gets to rub that all over her ex's face.

TLDR: Spite applications are awesome, and you all should do it.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
oh and does anyone remember that thread that someone who is definitely not me and jake on a different account made tiers of hotness of smashers or somesuch where everyone laughed until cort said "omg that was mean to lil" and everyone got butturt?
Anyone remember what it was called?
I tried a search and failed.
If it still even exists

Top Bottom