• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*maps.google.com amherst, ma*
zoom out

zoom out

ZOOM OUT

wtf Daz that's ****ing ridiculous
Wtf. Why would you live near SPIFE?

That is waayyy out there.
But close enough for you to visit me still, I imagine!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Okay. I may be buying TF2 soon since its on sale for $10.
Even though Minecraft is about to update and re-steal my soul...
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Watkins was the original creator of the plan to move out of Maine, and he wants to go to college in Amherst...so we have to look in that area for places >_> sry.

I might talk him into at least living somewhere close to a T stop. No promises.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Watkins was the original creator of the plan to move out of Maine, and he wants to go to college in Amherst...so we have to look in that area for places >_> sry.

I might talk him into at least living somewhere close to a T stop. No promises.
That'll work. Or else you should just make Spife drive places all the time.

I'm on Steam now guys. Only for TF2 for now though.
"OfUnknownOrigin". Weeee
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm on Steam now guys. Only for TF2 for now though.
"OfUnknownOrigin". Weeee
-DD
Good stufffffff :awesome:, I added you. Do you have a headset, or at least a mic? You're gonna want one.

Have you played before or are you basically starting from scratch? You're probably too young for original Quake or Team Fortress, hah!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Good stufffffff :awesome:, I added you. Do you have a headset, or at least a mic? You're gonna want one.

Have you played before or are you basically starting from scratch? You're probably too young for original Quake or Team Fortress, hah!
Actually, my ex-gf's dad played a lot of the original TF, so I did too because she was boring as hell. I'm liking Medic. I just went straight medic a couple rounds and we kept winning...and they complimented me. :3

Oh, I was a good heavy? Rofl. I can't even tell when I kill people as him.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Actually, my ex-gf's dad played a lot of the original TF, so I did too because she was boring as hell. I'm liking Medic. I just went straight medic a couple rounds and we kept winning...and they complimented me. :3

Oh, I was a good heavy? Rofl. I can't even tell when I kill people as him.
-DD
Engineer can be the most boring I'd say, though they gave him some goodies in a recent update that helped. Medic can be great when the people you're healing know what they're doing; you can **** pretty hard with a well-executed uber or kritz.

Just play every class on multiple maps and you'll figure out which one(s) you like the best.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i am still in middle school and this is ****ing hilarious

the url is blocked. lol.
look up f.f.a.g. accelerator.
LOL Particle Acceleration. Gets me every time. Why they think this stuff is useful just slays me.

Also, minecraft update makes my beautiful worlds even more beautiful. I started one in this computer lab here and I think I want to save it for future use as I've already located large deposits of gold/iron/coal/lava/water directly underneath my base. :]
-DD

Top Bottom