• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just as a fair warning, people should avoid seeing Paranormal Activity 2

cause i'm bo yo and i'm the greatest rappa eva and i'll weather your weather whether you think I'm clever or not

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

thumbswayup

Smash Master

S l o X

Smash Champion
why is ccsu so far? ffs

teemo is cool.

sc2 videos ARE amazing and i haven't even played sc legit. (although i will buy 2 after christmas)

spanish = :c

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
New Math is my favorite Bo track.
I watched him on Comedy Central the other night.

Also, Fringe is amazing.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Fringe is... alright. I'm still watching it every week that it's on, but I'm finding it starting to move away from it's original formula (which is a little too similar to X-Files) and straying towards a weird new formula (which is a little too similar to Heroes).

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I stopped watching heroes after the first season. I currently have lost withdrawal. I miss that show so much. I'm going to have to buy the whole show on blu ray and rewatch it soon. Are there any shows worth checking out now? I don't watch tv so I'm out of the loop

Train

Smash Rookie
Psych is an amazing show, it's more of a comedy but TOTALLY worth it. But if your into more serious stuff, my favorite show BY FAR, of ALL TIME is Dexter, ****ing amazing

Octave

Smash Ace
i still have no idea what tool means. urban. dictionary,
A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome. The tool is alwasys making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Fringe is... alright. I'm still watching it every week that it's on, but I'm finding it starting to move away from it's original formula (which is a little too similar to X-Files) and straying towards a weird new formula (which is a little too similar to Heroes).
I'm watching early episodes right now, so yeah. This stuff is just so cool, I love pseudo science.

Also, best game review ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVFLcwB48g
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
If you don't watch Community, you're ****ing up.
When I make tacos, I put the meat in the tacos
Really tempted to sig this for some reason.

Make me some veggie tacos? Beans, rice, chz, veggies. Black beans only, get that weak *** pinto **** out of here.

Also I had a dream last night where I money matched Dazwa in air hockey. I put the last quarter in and the air flow started AND THEN I WOKE UP :c

Octave

Smash Ace
Also I had a dream last night where I money matched Dazwa in air hockey. I put the last quarter in and the air flow started AND THEN I WOKE UP :c
The troll has migrated from the thread... to your brain. :c

In all seriousness though, I am genuinely sorry for you. I bet it was ZSDazwa too.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
If you don't watch Community, you're ****ing up.
Really tempted to sig this for some reason.

Make me some veggie tacos? Beans, rice, chz, veggies. Black beans only, get that weak *** pinto **** out of here.

Gah I meant to say Taco meat in the shells. I will leave it unedited for humor's sake. I make refried bean tacos occasionally. I usually don't cook black beans when I use them. You need something hot in your tacos for them to taste good.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
The troll has migrated from the thread... to your brain. :c

In all seriousness though, I am genuinely sorry for you. I bet it was ZSDazwa too.
Nah just normal Dylan. We were at the worst arcade ever (for some reason).

Gah I meant to say Taco meat in the shells. I will leave it unedited for humor's sake. I make refried bean tacos occasionally. I usually don't cook black beans when I use them. You need something hot in your tacos for them to taste good.
How do you not cook black beans when you use them? That seems weird. I make black bean dip for nachos a lot (protein is good). Just toss in chili powder, cumin, s+p, maybe a little hot sauce and maybe a little cheese and om nom etc

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Nah just normal Dylan. We were at the worst arcade ever (for some reason).

How do you not cook black beans when you use them? That seems weird. I make black bean dip for nachos a lot (protein is good). Just toss in chili powder, cumin, s+p, maybe a little hot sauce and maybe a little cheese and om nom etc
I use them in quesadillas and just throw them in the tortilla. I cook the chicken before hand but all the other ingredients are heated up/melted in the tortilla.

I don't use black beans for much else.

On a different note, I am making chili this week. Om nom nom.

Top Bottom