• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Hi guys. Its been a while. I've beeeeennn soooooo busy lately. Smashfest to come soon at my place though. I just have to wrap up a week or two of work from school and i'll smash.

Melee > SF III > SF IV > Brawl + > Blaz Blue > Brawl

Perfect.

Discussion: Bottom four for the Melee tier list..............GO!

Mine

Mewtwo
Roy
Yoshi
Kirby

Yes, I think Ness and pichu are better than all those characters. I honestly think Yoshi is second worst because he has NOTHING he can do out of shield. It doesn't exist. Mewtwo has an amazing recovery but his approach options are worse than that of Pichu, Ness, and Bowser. d tilt and neu b...that's about it. I put Kirby on the bottom because he literally has no combos, no good approaches, no good throws, and relies solely on solid edge guarding which is only minimal strength. His bair is amazing and his uair if you can get it off. Otherwise he relies on his tilts....who ****ing relies on there tilts? lol

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Sorry Chris, but I actually agree with him even though I've played your amazing Kirby. Kirby is pretty bad.

Roy and Yoshi aren't that bad, though.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Discussion: Bottom four for the Melee tier list..............GO!

Mine

Mewtwo
Roy
Yoshi
Kirby

Mewtwo has an amazing recovery but his approach options are worse than that of Pichu, Ness, and Bowser. d tilt and neu b...that's about it.
List should be more like:
Bowser
Yoshi
Kirby
Pichu

>_> Pichu has 0 range. All of Mewtwo's tilts are pretty good, and can outspace Pichu and doesn't hurt himself using 90% of his moves. Mewtwo is also pretty quick when you get all of his moondashin' and wavewalkin' goin.

Thanks to his jawesome wavedash, all of his tilts make for pretty good approaches...except UTilt kinda...unless your opponent does some sort of semi-******** shorthop when you get close o.O;;

But yea, Mewtwo plays relying on reading your opponent[lol being psychic even!], so as long as they have some sort of opening in their approach[read as: As long as they aren't Fox or Marth], you can get by without a need to approach much.

Otherwise he relies on his tilts....who ****ing relies on there tilts? lol
Sheik. /discussion

Also:
I once beat Brookman's Mario while it was sandbagging so hard it looked like legit Sandbag wearing a Mario cap.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I do think Roy is underrated but he pretty much just relies on tech chases and punishing spot dodges. Using his d tilt is difficult at higher percents because if you get hit...you go down...and then die. lol. Having his d tilt be one of his main offensive options is not good. That and his side B? ouch.

Seriously though, Roy is one of my better characters...if not my 3rd to 4th best.

Some days i think my Falco has potential....others Fox. I'm inconsistent with both of them but consistent w my marth. I think its because i care more about my marth and am like whatever with every other character.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The red bar on Youtube videos won't load for me x_x

I thought it was a glitch with one of their recent updates (it started happening after one of their major site maintenance periods lately), but I just asked Dustin about it and he says it's not happening to him...any idea what could be causing this, or any fix ideas? It works fine in IE, but I'm not going to resort to using that >_>

fixed'd'd'd

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
The red bar on Youtube videos won't load for me x_x

I thought it was a glitch with one of their recent updates (it started happening after one of their major site maintenance periods lately), but I just asked Dustin about it and he says it's not happening to him...any idea what could be causing this, or any fix ideas? It works fine in IE, but I'm not going to resort to using that >_>
Hit F5 then hold Ctrl. See what happens.

And my red bar loads fine.

Also, burning Muramasa for the Wii, and Cursed Mountain. Both look like lots of fun.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
bowser and yoshi are not that bad.

dj nintendo beat lambchops @ tipped off this weekend with bowser.

you know, nick, i just had a long discussion about muramasa! apparently it looks great and has lots of potential to be really fun, but they decided to map like every single command in the game to the A button, which is lame.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
bowser and yoshi are not that bad.

dj nintendo beat lambchops @ tipped off this weekend with bowser.

you know, nick, i just had a long discussion about muramasa! apparently it looks great and has lots of potential to be really fun, but they decided to map like every single command in the game to the A button, which is lame.
B button, actually, but from what I hear its still pretty fun, just not that hard.

From the videos it looks really sexy.
-DD

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Some days i think my Falco has potential....others Fox. I'm inconsistent with both of them but consistent w my marth. I think its because i care more about my marth and am like whatever with every other character.
Don't play falco, he's an automatic character who is easy to play
play marth, who is different and impossible to understand.
same with falcon, he's automatic too

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Great picture but looks shopped.

Also the company I work for makes those helicopters. !!

I'm in that transition phase at the moment. Only thing preventing me from being/feeling like an adult is living at my parent's house. I want to move on, get my own place and be independent, but I also wanna just hang out with friends and have fun all the time. Oh nos what do I do?! I think the plan is save up to buy a house, then just throw a bunch of parties!
that's a terrible idea lol

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah for real. A house is not a one time expense. You won't realize how much it is until you buy one yourself. My brother and I bought a FURNISHED house and still ended up spending $1000 at target the week after.

Top Bottom