• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus, if I can convince my parents to drive me to your house, I might be able to come over. Sean isn't having all those good people over. :((

So...let me know tomorrow if I can come over...maybe crash at your house too? Let me know what's going on with your bro's friends etc.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
It's ok V, but you do realize that means I win when you try but when you sandbag, you win. >_>

I changed my mind again, people can come. My mood swings too much. My little brother/his little friends are gonna be here at 2:30. Someone is bringing another setup but my brother is bringing like 5 friends... But spawn, no sleepover if you do come. >_>

Edit: I hate when I post and another post appears above mine. I also just lost to a cpu bowser vs my marth.

Cort

Apple Head
I've gotten killed by computers set to stand in training mode before.

Today and tomorrow and sunday should be excellent.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^By that you mean you sd'd by trying out something. I think everyone has done that at least once.

Nus, I'm not coming over today because my friend is having a party at his house. If I could drive I'd go to your house when you say I could and stay until like 10/10:30, but I can't drive the car. :(

Papito

Smash Journeyman
cant you just go to evo on saturday for the smash singles or do you have to be there on friday. cuz i been registered and ill be ****ed if they make me pay more than $30 or they just tell me to go home ill be mad pissed

Papito

Smash Journeyman
yea i know i talked to the guy hes said i could register tomorrow between 8:00 and 9:00 and i only gotta pay $30 cuz i gots the paper.... i guess im gonna be a zombie in the morning cuz im allways going to sleep mad late i have to stock up on energy drinks

Papito

Smash Journeyman
oh yea my uncle works at the phone company so if anyone prank calls i can find out who the private number is then ill personally go and beat the **** out of anybody who does that. thank you for your cooperation

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
im not going V.
I was also just at Hoyts.
I almost called you.
Im going to the driveins tomorrow
thats 15 mins away from you.
Lol.
Maybe we play?
If i dont go to evo that is..

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Silly kids not going to evo. I will be there 3-8 just to be there early/late and hope they have friendlies. Now that I think of it, it's not even worth the drive which is like 90mins for me and the $30 for tournament. If I didn't already pay, I'd probably not go. Then again, I've been feeling so lazy past few days. How did the doubles thing go today?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
long day... holiday hill > getting to kno naicha (annoyingly due to language barriers, but worth it) > chillin wit soulja > carnival > seeing melanie for the first time in years ^_^ > all night game of manhunt = great 24 hrs.

myk: if i can wake up to catch train at 1:22 i might come but i aint in the mood to play any games. we should hit up meridan malland bag girls (not "sand"bagging Nus)

how was the stratford tourney those who went? good luck at evo ppl.

Miguel: Tim = ZK

Silvadragon

Smash Rookie
Bad news manchester PCGA got shut down they are chaning their location to somewhere in Vernon, they said they will be back up in a month or so. Good luck to everyone going to evo, wish i could go but its too expensive for the registration and im headin up to new hampshire to party for like 3 days. Gl everybody!

_V_

Smash Ace
Jake! Let me know if you don't go tomorrow and want to play...I am pretty sure I should be home, so call me if you feel like playing...and I apologize if I am not home :(

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
There were only six teams in stratford today, Me and Swiftbass ***** everyone hardcore, Budai was there and he's good, but he was teamed with some random 10 year old or something.

Good work tonight swift, you owned me in friendlies, the more we play the harder it will be for you though...i hope. I'm looking forward to pound 2.

Budai, you're a lot better than I expected, you need a better teammate next time though :p I'd like to practice more with you soon, let me know when you're free.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
I just got back from chillin with alex and brookman... Just thought I'd say hi, and tell you guys that I'm free all weekend, plus Monday.

I Eat Tho Pho

is my aim. Someone play with meee :D

Oh shizzle, I didnt realize I'm in my friend's account.

This is Khaly... lol

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
LOL at shmink... you can't vote yet little boy. ^_^

So anyone going to evo soon or is there by chance that I can call if I get lost... I hope I find some of you kids but I don't know who to call cause half you nubes don't have phones... and the other half aren't going. So I'm gonna be all alone. :( I'm leaving at 1:30-2:00 and I should be there by 3:00-3:30.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
There were only six teams in stratford today, Me and Swiftbass ***** everyone hardcore, Budai was there and he's good, but he was teamed with some random 10 year old or something.

Good work tonight swift, you owned me in friendlies, the more we play the harder it will be for you though...i hope. I'm looking forward to pound 2.

Budai, you're a lot better than I expected, you need a better teammate next time though :p I'd like to practice more with you soon, let me know when you're free.
TY, you were better than I expected too, hah.

Yeah I should have realized it was a doubles tournament instead of singles, so maybe I could have teamed up with someone who actually knows how to play.
Note to self: 10 year old kids who hang around card shops who I randomly get assigned to because I don't have a partner are not good at smash bros.

We killed the first 2 teams we played against anyway, then lost to a Link that spammed up-B and Ganon that spammed Fair because team damage was off :-\ . Of course Erci/Swift ***** us though.

We'll definitely have to play again sometime, though my girlfriend hates it when I play smash instead of hanging out with her, so we'll have to plan something in advance, heh.

Anyway, was good playing with both of you guys.

P.S. - Swift, check your PMs, you left your memory card at my house.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^ LOL

I wish everyone at Evo good luck. Nus is going to make it in the semi-finals along with Cort. Just got a feeling.

Cort/Brookman, are you doing anything Sunday night after Evo? ...What time is Evo over on Sunday?

Hooray for no school on Monday.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
^^ LOL

I wish everyone at Evo good luck. Nus is going to make it in the semi-finals along with Cort. Just got a feeling.

Cort/Brookman, are you doing anything Sunday night after Evo? ...What time is Evo over on Sunday?

Hooray for no school on Monday.
ssbm finals start @ 1:30 .....and the intermission starts @ 2:30

hey budai thx for having me, and im not that worried about my memory card. I mean I'll just pick it up next time we meet. Thx Eric for picking me up again it was fun winning free moneys, and the trip to budais made the trip itself worth it.

Top Bottom