• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm gonna apply again.

I main marth
live in branford
my aim is forwardsoccer29
I play melee
>=D YES! ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIVES WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF ME!

=D I live in Killingworth. We should play. A lot. Or something. Maybe.
>_> Can you drive?

Link boards need a mod, skler should be red too.
Religious Discussion needs a board which then needs a mod, Aesir should be red too.

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAZWAAAAAAA***

noodles

Smash Champion
I FINALLY BEAT A SONIC ON THE ALLISBRAWL LADDER.
machtornado beats all of his spinny things

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Shine bair with Fox was only cool the first time Brookman did it.

Mass Madness was run ****tily as per usual, but it was good to see everybody.

noodles

Smash Champion
that file just finished downloading for me DD im probably gunna test it out first before i play online

noodles

Smash Champion
DD you need to download ios 55 to get it to work, let me know if you need it i just found it

Chum

Smash Apprentice
So apparently Vince offer, the shamwow guy, Created and started in a movie and I watched it yesterday and it was hysterical. Thing is though is that if it wasn't vince it would not have been funny. He also had a tv show or something like that.

Also, everclear is bad lol

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
In other news, we got Dazwa/Darc to drink their first drinks late last night/early this morning. ^_^ LOL, I feel bad for everyone who missed it because the night was pretty amazing. Dazwa is crazy when he's drunk. So is Larx, I have never seen Larx even smile before not to mention the **** he was doing yesterday. Jake is Jake. Darc got a headache. haha, <3 you guys.

GIGA PUDDING

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sounds amazing.

Happy bday Dazwa. Isn't it like WoZ and like 4 other people's bdays too?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOLOL dazwa drunk sounds ridiculously amazing haha too bad i had work at 7 am on Sunday :( MM was fun even though the tournament itself was wack. lol at me getting 5th in brawl LOL but yeah seeing everyone was amazing i love melee, i dunno why i stopped. i can't believe i didn't know who sexy was all this time LOL.

br4n

Smash Apprentice
So apparently Vince offer, the shamwow guy, Created and started in a movie and I watched it yesterday and it was hysterical. Thing is though is that if it wasn't vince it would not have been funny. He also had a tv show or something like that.

Also, everclear is bad lol
whats the name of it?

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
In other news, we got Dazwa/Darc to drink their first drinks late last night/early this morning. ^_^ LOL, I feel bad for everyone who missed it because the night was pretty amazing. Dazwa is crazy when he's drunk. So is Larx, I have never seen Larx even smile before not to mention the **** he was doing yesterday. Jake is Jake. Darc got a headache. haha, <3 you guys.

GIGA PUDDING
Headache was just for like a minute.

In other news me being drunk is just a loosened up version of me. I didn't do anything crazy lolol

'course I didn't drink much

<3 Jake, Nus, Ari, Corey, that Asian girl nus brought lolol.

Top Bottom