• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I sympathized with Sekai the most, even though she was asking for what happened to her. She was my favorite character I think. Katsura was indeed the biggest victim, but still the ***** went insane by the end. Makoto has got to be the biggest douche bag prick ******* main character in the history of anime.
roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl.
So true.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Mag-****ing-cogsmooch shirts up <3
I ****ing love you! ordering now.

lets see them have a perfect season now, i still think theyll make the playoffs tho
We almost got beat by the Chiefs, who are fairly terrible... but I'm not giving up hope YET. One does have to remember Boston is such a fatalistic city when it comes to sports...

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
More Melee discussion time!

Who would you say are the ICs worst match-up besides Peach? I'd go with Marth. He can get out of their chain grab even at low percentages, out ranges them in every way, and destroys their recovery. Not to mention that being above Marth is worse than being in Darfur.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
More Melee discussion time!

Who would you say are the ICs worst match-up besides Peach? I'd go with Marth. He can get out of their chain grab even at low percentages, out ranges them in every way, and destroys their recovery. Not to mention that being above Marth is worse than being in Darfur.
I think Marth, Fox, and CF are all equally bad for ICs.

Marth, you already made the case, I don't need to say anything else.

Fox, shine is gay and ***** them and so does usmash.

CF, kneeing their shield is unpunishable, lol. plus he combos their balls off whenever he gets an opening.

But the greater issue here is that Jiggs ***** them more than all 3 of those chars :p. They have very very little that they can do to Jiggs, while she is really good at separating them and then ******. They're basically just dead off stage vs. her too, it's a pretty terrible matchup, all they have is dthrow -> usmash.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Ganondorf is also weighted in not-the-ice-climber's favor, if the spacing is right.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Yea Jam I just beat him today using that but I game deffensive lazy shell to Bowser and he barely ever took any damage. I would say Marth is IC's worst matchup in melee like you said. The range just owns them always.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
More Proof

Last Activity 08-17-2008 06:17 AM

4 + 8 characters in Last Activity = 12 divided by the number of words (2) = 6 + 6
08 - number of numbers (2) = 6
7 - 1 = 6
2008 = 8002 = 8-2 = 6
2008 - number of numbers (4) = 4 + 2 = 6

AT 6AM HOLY ****.
and 7-1 = 6!
M is the 13th letter of the alphabet
A is the 1st letter of the alphabet.

13 - 1 = 12 divided by the number of letters (2) = 6 + 6

HOLY ****ING ****.
Coincidence, I think not.
I love you for me not being the only one to realize it. <3

haha, you guys need to do more pot, no?

"Marc, pick someone else ok?" "No, I have to be SPAWN! And look! It even has my name in all caps!"
haha soul calibur II fun times.

Edit-The Wii is a good system now...

http://wii.qj.net/PS1-emulated-on-Wii-WiiSX-demo-video/pg/49/aid/123743

or at least will be in the future. and yes Marc, i'll put that on your wii when it comes out haha haha
I'm masturbating so much right now all over the halls in the school screaming, "It's over 9000!"

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
SPAWN-Haha

Jam-If the moveset could be changed I would agree. Its basicallly like just playing the game with an alternate costume..thats all those hacks really are.

I mean they can get rid of tripping all they want but the only way Brawl will be more fun is if sweet spotting doesn't exist and the shield is smaller.

Super Smash Brothers: Shields

By the way-Wii Fit is my anti drug.

I just bought it last night and i'm tearning the **** up out of that game. It's too good.

Wii Fit + Melee + WiiPS1 emulation + Tool appearing on Guitar Hero: World Tour=S.E.X

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
SPAWN-Haha

Jam-If the moveset could be changed I would agree. Its basicallly like just playing the game with an alternate costume..thats all those hacks really are.

I mean they can get rid of tripping all they want but the only way Brawl will be more fun is if sweet spotting doesn't exist and the shield is smaller.

Super Smash Brothers: Shields
I completely disagree. You up hitstun and bring l-canceling back and Brawl is mostly fine, but as it is now it doesn't have enough combos to win the tournament. I mean, the changes you suggest would be nice too, but I don't think they're as important to the core of what makes smash awesome as the things that make comboing possible.

SleepyK

you'd have to fix the gravity, floatiness, knockback, and diminishing move issues.
How is Wii fit, PoF?
I've been meaning to get it, but paycheck delay johns :(

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Just leave the game alone. If u wanna play something like melee, play melee which u have been doing and theres nothing wrong with that.

SleepyK

NinjaLink, there's a Diddy main here in GA who idolizes you XD
Your Diddy's too fackin goot.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
SleepyK-Wii Fit is beyond incredible and fun.

It is a lot of money to buy it and such...but once you have it and get over the fact that it was like 90 bucks (75 for me, I know gamestop peeps) its really good. The weight measurement thing and pretty much most of the game is accurate. My balance on my left foot is worse than my right...and it actually reflects it well in the game.

It's a good buy and actually one of those rare things on the Wii.....A Good Game.

Mogwai-Yeah, you have a point there....but its not going to be possible to insert L canelling into a game....thats just not going to work. Realistically, the "coders" who got rid of tripping or whatever could remove sweet spotting. Thats probably the only other useful thing that they could remove without making the game feel extremely weird.

Enough about Brawl though....time to go watch Insomnia. I own so many movies that I havent seen like half of them haha 400 and counting. :)

pockyD

Smash Legend
there's no need for l canceling

hit stun and shield stun would be enough

anyway, i personally don't think jiggs is even a top 5 worst matchup for ice climbers on standard stages (obv she eats them for free on her counterpicks)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_>...
Jarc = Darc's Jiggs.

<_< So yea. I'm totally going to start filling out my application to WPI like, today or tomorrow.
Something to do while home sick.
@_@.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Jarc was considered one of the best Canadian players back then wasn't he? I wasn't too impressed. >.> Darc is definitely > Jarc. ^_^

I'm actually liking school this year. :D!
Yeah, Jarc was good, but I don't think he made it out of our VLS pool. Then again, our pool was:

M2K
HBK
Pat/Pro
Jarc
Me
Malcom
Mathos

Easily one of the hardest pools at VLS.

SleepyK

Well, PoF, I dunno, it seems like it'll fade away like wii sports <_<

There's some brawl player in GA that goes by Tarc

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
First or second pool jam?

I forgot my first pool but my second was hard as **** >_>

First was like
Tec0
Jman
Sliq
Me
some guys lolol

Second was:
Me
Plank
Husband
Scar
Linguini
Watty
Elen
ArteryClogger

Nobody was like DEADLY good, but everybody was like the same skill level. so it was hard D:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
My 2nd pool was like

Me
M2k
Eggm
Falcomist
Zoso
Spawn
Doteater

how I got 2nd, I really have no ****ing clue

Top Bottom