• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
had a good time at PoF's yesterday
sorry I brought a laggy TV
I'm working on melee until the next tourney
_______

PoF, pooping on brawl b/c kirby's fair outprioritizes a bomb? Thats not even that broken.
I agree with what you've been saying about learning and growing in melee compared to brawl, but it's still entirely preference. There are also lots of strange priorities in melee
_______

Mogwai, gremlin gifs are gone!
We should play sometime before the next viva la hitstun. I'm approx 30-40 minutes from stamford
_______

Spawn, thanks for teaching me a few thigns. here is a fun song:
http://www.imeem.com/people/yj934yt...ot_gonna_teach_your_boyfriend_how_to_dance_w/
the rest of their stuff sucks, but I love this one

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I saw the first 7 eps of School Days yesterday and I don't see what the big deal is. Everyone who's seen it freaks out about how twisted it is and such. Nothing strange has happened and I don't see how it will with just 5 eps left.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
had a good time at PoF's yesterday
sorry I brought a laggy TV
I'm working on melee until the next tourney
_______

PoF, pooping on brawl b/c kirby's fair outprioritizes a bomb? Thats not even that broken.
I agree with what you've been saying about learning and growing in melee compared to brawl, but it's still entirely preference. There are also lots of strange priorities in melee
_______

Mogwai, gremlin gifs are gone!
We should play sometime before the next viva la hitstun. I'm approx 30-40 minutes from stamford
_______

Spawn, thanks for teaching me a few thigns. here is a fun song:
http://www.imeem.com/people/yj934yt...ot_gonna_teach_your_boyfriend_how_to_dance_w/
the rest of their stuff sucks, but I love this one
Dont worry about the TV. It took five minutes and I got used to it...

Yeah, there are dumb priorities in Melee as well....the game isnt perfect either but bah, there are definitely more ******** things in Brawl. MK infinite cape? infinite jump? the "crawl wavedash!" ? marth gets outranged by diddys fsmash? Capt Falcon's jab combo stops pits f smash? it makes me cringe.

You need to play Melee more. I want to make you good and start pointing you in the right direction. Call me

SPAWN will definitely make you a better Melee player. Just play people that are better than you....get *****....learn...and you'll get better.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
^I wish you did too. You and Bobby are always a bucket full of Johns

"I share my internet so our lag will be bad"
"I got a show"
"I got work"
"Some last minute things came up."

You should change your name to Moon-Johns. :)
Lolz I was waiting for that. Wish I could defend myself sorry :0/ we should play this week. I'm free tonight? I may play with Jake but I can let you know if you're free?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I saw the first 7 eps of School Days yesterday and I don't see what the big deal is. Everyone who's seen it freaks out about how twisted it is and such. Nothing strange has happened and I don't see how it will with just 5 eps left.
>_>.
Oh, you'll see.
You'll all see.

<_<OH!
And I just watched Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion;
It was fricken' sweet.
-DD

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyone in the Norwich area who plays Melee? I just started going to school there, and I need Smash.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, now that I'm fully sadfaced about my favorite controller, I'm going to go track down a screw driver that isn't a Tri-wing and see what I can do...
>_>.
-DD

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Guys, I am free on wednesday but will be in the farmington/newbritain are, anyone wanna smash?

(Will need a ride too >_>.) <--------------- DD style

-DD

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Guys, I am free on wednesday but will be in the farmington/newbritain are, anyone wanna smash?

(Will need a ride too >_>.) <--------------- DD style :D

Clicked once but posted twice...... O_o

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Nana-I cant today but I can tomorrow night. Tuesdays and Thursday nights are good for me.

I have classes MWF...and thats it. YUM No Tues and Thursday

Mon and Wed are my potential drinking nights with hos...aiming for this Wed with this chick Katie who lives on campus. Yum. Think shes going to put out.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
how about a story involving the future of your son?

make cool stuff happen. Maybe he could be the last hope for humankind or something. You know, human extinction/extermination.
I dunno /hackneyed.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Oh God Yes
YAY! Not that I hate Brady in particular, or would normally wish ill on him, but I sure like seeing the Patriots get screwed over, so I'm happy :p.

and yea PoF, that sorta talk is kinda outa line.
And here I was thinking about reconsidering demanding that Connecticut GTFO of New England.

Top Bottom