• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
OMG I just saw the last 10 minutes of In the Name of the King and it was the worst thing I've ever seen. It's a horrible rip off of Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and the Matrix. Ray Liotta, John Rhys-Davies (Gimli from LOTR), and Ron Pearlman are all in it LMFAO omg please someone watch just one minute of this movie and you'll die laughing at how bad it is. Uwe Boll should burn in hell for his desecration of cinema. The editing, the direction, and the acting are all atrocious. HAHAHAHA Burt Reynolds is in it too LOL

This also contains the worst fight scene I've ever seen between Gimli and Ray Liotta. They both use the force to throw swords at each other WITHOUT moving at all. The cgi is godawful and the camera shots are just insanely bad. You can tell they spent almost no money on this film.

Also, at one point, Jason Statham has a magic boomerang. I'm not making this up.

skins2153

Smash Cadet
...and all those times when Uwe Boll would plug "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii made me sick. ****ing sellout. I mean even though "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii requires OBVIOUSLY more finger dexterity than Brawl you dont have to tell everyone. I mean whats the world comin to when us hard working native americans cant buy a cup of "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii? WHATS THE WORKIN MAN SUPPOSED TO DO? I had to march by *** down to the local Gamestop and just start yelling at the top of my lungs till the attendant called the police on my red ***. Luckily for me though I am a PRO at "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii an dI finger ****ed my way outa that close call.

skins2153

Smash Cadet
...and all those times when Uwe Boll would plug "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii made me sick. ****ing sellout. I mean even though "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii requires OBVIOUSLY more finger dexterity than Brawl you dont have to tell everyone. I mean whats the world comin to when us hard working native americans cant buy a cup of "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii? WHATS THE WORKIN MAN SUPPOSED TO DO? I had to march by *** down to the local Gamestop and just start yelling at the top of my lungs till the attendant called the police on my red ***. Luckily for me though I am a PRO at "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii an dI finger ****ed my way outa that close call.
I gota say those POlice are ****ing outa their minds. they just wouldnt let me play my "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii.

You said it skins. DOWN WITH BRAWL AND UP WITH "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Skins.
You just...made me laugh so hard...
Wow.
I have a strange urge to play an Anime-Based Dancing game for the Wii that may or may not require more finger dexterity than Brawl.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i just liked the action scenes from episode 3 but i really like starwars so im gonna have to accept it for what it is. im gonna call george lucas and tell him to redo the movie with me as anakin.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
ehh
not so much.
:O OH STEPHEN!
WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY PASSIONATE LUST FOR YOU?
OH HOW IT BURNS MY HEART;
DAY AFTER DAY,
NIGHT AFTER NIGHT,
MY FANTASIES RESTRICTED TO HOW MUCH I CAN SEE LOOKING IN YOUR BEDROOM WINDOW.
No homo.
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I missed the smashfest today :0(

How did it go? I had some personal issues that came up suddenly. Would anyone want to play tomorrow night? At around 6?

Also does anyone feel like playing some wifi matches?

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I missed the smashfest today :0(

How did it go? I had some personal issues that came up suddenly. Would anyone want to play tomorrow night? At around 6?

Also does anyone feel like playing some wifi matches?
I'd play.

If you didn't have my wii-mote...

<___>

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
K im double posting, im tired, so im going to sleep so CT thread ask yourselves this.

If someone offered you 5 million dollars and all you had to do was make out with a guy for
5 minutes straight, would you do it? (This applies only to the guys since there the majority.)

p.s. Nana said he would do it for free.

p.s.s lol jk jk

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
K im double posting, im tired, so im going to sleep so CT thread ask yourselves this.

If someone offered you 5 million dollars and all you had to do was make out with a guy for
5 minutes straight, would you do it? (This applies only to the guys since there the majority.)

p.s.s lol jk jk
Um, $5 million is a **** ton of money and 5 minutes isn't very long, so yea, I'd be gay for 5 minutes to be financially secure for the rest of my life :p.

Also, PoF vs. Mogwai Marth vs. Mewtwo MM is up:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

I'll post more **** later, but I'm too tired to do other stuff now.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman

p.s.s lol jk jk
For 5 million? I would do that in a second and anyone who wouldn't do it is....gay?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Here's a harder hypothetical situation.

I'm dying of a rare disease. The only way to cure it is if you let me stick my ***** in your butt. Would you let me live?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
The hard part isn't the actual insertion. Its the fact that you will be recognized nationally, as the founder of the cure to my disease.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
No offense to PoF, but it looks like he's got the rusty jones. Lots of standing still >_>;
Play less brawl, pof! >o<

Mogwai's m2 is 2 good. <3
just too offensive against marth <_<
also teleprot 2 da ledge~

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Also, PoF vs. Mogwai Marth vs. Mewtwo MM is up:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

I'll post more **** later, but I'm too tired to do other stuff now.
Still cant believe I won that...your Mewtwo is madddd scary,

I had a great time tonight at the smashfest guys. Good stuff.

Thank you guys for making me better! Each time I play Melee im so beyond happy because growing in Melee is the best experience like.....ever...and I keep getting better each and every time i play.

Seriously, compare that footage to THIS- - -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsCCeIIw5p4&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDjpN190o1w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tcS9PcB9K4

Oh yeah and I decided to not take Brawl seriously anymore...I just cant do it. Each and every time I pick up Brawl and try to play it competitively or whatnot I just get some stupid BS in the game that makes no sense and just makes me hate it more and more.

To put it simply: Melee brings out in the best in people, Brawl brings out the worst.

I dont know about you guys but I've seen a lot more people get upset or pissed from losing a Brawl match as opposed to people getting pissed off about Melee matches.

(Myself included.) You deserve the Melee wins...sometimes you get lucky in Brawl wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myP7Dl4xb6A
(Another reason why I cant take that game seriously.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
The hard part isn't the actual insertion. Its the fact that you will be recognized nationally, as the founder of the cure to my disease.
I'm pretty sure the hard part will be when doctors start examining it and experimenting on it trying to find out what cured it and why your butt is different than other butts, and having that reported.

>_> But I suppose you could get part of the profit...
<_< That's a tough one Khaly.

@Mog/PoF:
Good stuff guys. Some really amazing Mewtwo tricksies, but Mogwai got hit kinda too much >_>...like...seriously...
o.o; Sorry I didn't make it today guys.

Edit//
@PoF:
OF COURSE YOU LINK TO THE VID WHERE I GIMP MYSELF FOR THE LOSS.
-DD

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I'm dying of a rare disease. The only way to cure it is if you let me stick my ***** in your butt. Would you let me live?
I'm pretty sure the hard part will be when doctors start examining it and experimenting on it trying to find out what cured it and why your butt is different than other butts, and having that reported.
Clearly the hardest part would be having your butt used as the treatment for everyone else with the disease.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Fine i guess im in since you guys keep annoying me. dam i said no many times why cant you people just accept my answer :urg:

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
No offense to PoF, but it looks like he's got the rusty jones. Lots of standing still >_>;

I have no johns, he won that match.

Basically, I have no idea how to recover vs. Marth. Sweetspoting seems all well and good except that Mewtwo has essentially no options from the ledge (since his ledge hop doesn't work due to having the slowest fucking double jump in the game). So I sorta just take the desperate CF approach and recover as high as possible and try to avoid getting tipped :\. I dunno, maybe I should ask Taj about the matchup and figure out wtf I need to do on recovery and from hanging on the ledge.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

I do play less Brawl now. Melee is too good. Everytime I pickup Brawl I REALLY TRY to get into it and give it a chance and give it the benefit of the doubt....but then I see some gay **** like Kirbys FAIR cancelling out Toon Links bombs and I just....like cry. The game is not competitive nor should it be played competitively. You can make ANYTHING competitive and all that jazz, but its just a sin to do so.

LOL@Game 3, 1:01-1:03. Classic ****ing Marth---d-throw on the edge to F-smash.

Good **** regardless, guys.

MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Smooth Criminal
That was a fthrow to tipped fsmash sir.

yellow is were its at
Hardly.....we need to play Melee soon. I'll have to give you a call this week.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Jeff Probst on Ken Hoang:
''Ken the gamer is one of my favorite people who has been on the show in a long time. He is convinced his gaming expertise is absolutely in line with what it takes to win, that he knows this game backward and forward simply because he's a gamer. But Ken is a true nerd. I think when the show began he weighed less than [China's] Courtney did.''

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Jeff Probst on Ken Hoang:
''Ken the gamer is one of my favorite people who has been on the show in a long time. He is convinced his gaming expertise is absolutely in line with what it takes to win, that he knows this game backward and forward simply because he's a gamer. But Ken is a true nerd. I think when the show began he weighed less than [China's] Courtney did.''
>_>...
LOL.
Nice.

Will Smith can really pull off that Egyptian look.

<_< And Mogwai, against Marth I just drop back from the ledge and Teleport through. >_> It takes a little while for the Marth to catch on and realign the spacing, but then you can just switch it up anyways.
-DD

Top Bottom