• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
Amen @ Nus. Sleepykayface plox.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME AND MY LITTLE BROTHER.

We just reformatted his computer, it's working and all but despite him being the only user account AND the administrator, his computer does NOT think he is! So we can't download anything, or...do anything.

Halp T___T. I'm using IE T_T;.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
ssbmfoxuser (11:30:03 PM): Dont read this.
ssbmfoxuser (11:30:09 PM): [I bet you read it.]
soliloqey (11:31:13 PM): i did
soliloqey (11:31:16 PM): because i always read
soliloqey (11:31:22 PM): what you say first
soliloqey (11:31:24 PM): ...
ssbmfoxuser (11:32:13 PM): Imadeyouwanttoreaditbysayingnottoreaditbecauseiwantedyoutoreaditwhichiswhyididthisschemingandplotingtogetyoutoreaditandifyourstilreadingthisthendamyourgoodbecauseiwouldhavegottenlostandbeenannoyedbynowandignoreallthisimjustanewbbeingdumthankyou.
soliloqey (11:33:01 PM): i wont read that
soliloqey (11:33:06 PM): you are a noob
soliloqey (11:33:13 PM): but you said dont read this
soliloqey (11:33:15 PM): as i read it
soliloqey (11:33:16 PM): ...
soliloqey (11:33:18 PM): cheating?
ssbmfoxuser (11:33:21 PM): HAHAHAH
ssbmfoxuser (11:33:24 PM): What?

.......Mind gamed?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Louis **** off. :0)

Thumbs.....come get me and bring me? Haha I wish I could go.

I don't think I've slept more than 0-3 hours a night all last week including last night.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Thanks xzax :). Everyone else is boo-ing my design and saying it sucked ***. What *****es.

Constructive criticism is one thing, but saying, "Wow, how the hell was Milktea's picked?" is another story.

"Zantetsu wrote at 4:22 PM on Jul 28, 2008 :
Wow you have to be kidding me. Milktea's won out of all of those? I seriously think SideFX and zoner should have one. SideFX is just amazing at this artwork and Zoner's tripping shirt was just too hilarious.

Is there any way we can have more shirts in the future?"

edit// Nus, he uses Vista (unfortunately).

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
RW-How're you getting to VA? Is it this weekend... or.. ?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Thanks xzax :). Everyone else is boo-ing my design and saying it sucked ***. What *****es.

Constructive criticism is one thing, but saying, "Wow, how the hell was Milktea's picked?" is another story.

"Zantetsu wrote at 4:22 PM on Jul 28, 2008 :
Wow you have to be kidding me. Milktea's won out of all of those? I seriously think SideFX and zoner should have one. SideFX is just amazing at this artwork and Zoner's tripping shirt was just too hilarious.

Is there any way we can have more shirts in the future?"

edit// Nus, he uses Vista (unfortunately).
I used to draw a real lot when I was younger and I would do stuff for school like "competitions" sort of that were designs they asked for for certain events and what not and the times I won everytime some idiot would tell me mine sucked and that their friend's should have won but really they just had no idea what they were talking about haha. Yours is mad good don't listen to people like that they're always gonna be.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
I never played any of the Soul Caliber games competitively, HOWEVER, when SC2 came out my two best friends and I all bought the game. We played the living **** out of it. We banned grabs in our matches because we found them boring. We memorized every move set and specials there were and we would string together hits like crazy. Eventually, a lot of our matches came down to parrying back and forth, we once did 14 in a row! Keep in mind that's with us timing the attack after differently to throw the opponent off. Hell, even in my freshman year at college there was a guy who had SC2 in his room and I'd play with him all the time.

I'm not trying to sound like the best source for this, it's just opinion after all. I do think I'd do decently against you when I was in my prime. Now when I played SC3 for the PS2 I absolutely despised it. This was quite a while ago so I don't remember most of why I hated it, but everything felt awful to me. The controls, the movesets, the matches. I played it for a good 2 hours and then watched two of my friends play it for another 2 and it never really interested me. I mean I guess if I actually took the time to adapt to the game I might have enjoyed it, but it was just too boring and uninteresting for me to continue. Another thing, the friend I watched play it for the additional two hours was a strong advocate of SC3 and would always curse me out for hating it. He played it a few months in freshman year before realizing he was becoming bored of it. He later told me the game is just decent, but not anywhere good as 2 was.

Seriously, we played SC2 all the time. Entire summers on it and stuff. SC3 was just disappointing, exactly like Brawl.

first of all you banned grabs.....thats dumb because grabs are excellent combo finishers and you can catch people who ukemi to much sort of like the tech in smash. the game is also faster. and i know that alot of people are used to the gamecube controller cuz the majority of the people i know owned that copy of sc2, but if you get used to the ps3 controller it was better because you can set up the buttons to complete combos faster. like i said the the majority of the people here played it on gamecube its obvious we all own melee. everyone just hated the transition from gamecube to ps3.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, that's probably what did it. The transition to PS2 controller sucked.

Is it considered cheating when you solve a Rubik's cube using algorithms?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsQIoPyfQzM

skins2153 (12:03:16 AM): its like using a strategy guide
ThumbsWayUp87 (12:03:18 AM): so all he has to do it look at it
skins2153 (12:03:19 AM): yea
skins2153 (12:03:25 AM): and the first time he probably didnt use them
ThumbsWayUp87 (12:03:28 AM): and he uses all his memorized algorithms
skins2153 (12:04:55 AM): solving it, actually SOLVING IT without any prior knowlege about those tricks to doing it makes it impressive. That or doing it really freakin quick WITH the tricks which are obviously nessesary to solve it fast
ThumbsWayUp87 (12:05:18 AM): im not willing to spend two years on a cube
skins2153 (12:05:50 AM): then use the strategy guide i really dont care, but that would mean that the guy from dude wheres guy car is better
skins2153 (12:07:27 AM): i couldnt care less if a guy solved it using proven methods that make it easy
skins2153 (12:07:36 AM): know figuring that ****edup **** out, thats a ****ing accomplishment
ThumbsWayUp87 (12:08:11 AM): i just lost all respect for you
ThumbsWayUp87 (12:08:18 AM): you referenced dude wheres my car
skins2153 (12:08:38 AM): and you know where "FOAM BUBBLE" is from
skins2153 (12:08:44 AM): right back at you lol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

_V_

Smash Ace
They call card counting cheating...when really it just means you are too ****ing good at the game.

Kind of the same idea.

Math is too goot :) hehe

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why does Xzax post here -_- he still seems really annoying.
And I have to be up in an hour.

I think PoF needs to think before he posts a lot of the time.
I think Milktea is the most attractive man on smashboards.
On second thought never mind.. Darc you might have edged her out.
Dazwa.. lol.
Cort- more like Hi
I think Trademark misses me, he's thinking about me right now.
I think I have to much time on my hands.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart!

Go Falcon!
With your powers combined, I am Captain Falcon!

Captain Falcon, he's our hero.
Gonna Falcon punch you down to zero.
He's our manliness magnified.
And he's fighting on the falcon's side.

Captain Falcon, he's our hero.
Gonna falcon punch down to zero.
Gonna help him put asunder
Noobs and spammers who like to aether and use thunder.

You'll get no sympathy from me Captain Falcon!

We're the Falconteers.
You can be one too.
Cause falcon punching is the thing to do!
Screaming and punching, is the way
Hear what Captain Falcon has to say!
"Show me your moves!"

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
ZOMG: http://www.myspace.com/natalieportmansshavedhead
pretty cool name for a band, right?
wait
click on "Beard Lust" CLICK ON BEARD LUST.
lol "only rule is keep it classy"
I've been trying to get someone to go see a show they're playing at with me. They are opening for the Go Team! and CSS down near philly, and no one I know is interested. Anyone here feel like taking a drive???
______

I'm gonna be up in CT for the rest of this week moving my stuff from old house to new house
is anything going on or does anyone want to play?

Top Bottom