• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's 5-5-5 Monthlies: Episode II

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Lol!!! Dude the fact we won one round vs sassy and gimr is point enough mk is gay!

:phone:
stop using that as proof. We were trolling(At least I was) round 1. When you guys tried it round 3 you got wrecked.

New Temporary Videos/Results Post

Coney's Epic of Odenton
Odenton, Maryland. July 23, 2011
[collapse=1v1][collapse="winners bracket"][collapse="Round 1"]Steam :lucario: vs Pink Fresh :lucas:
GIMR :falco: vs 2Fast :mario2:[/collapse][collapse="Round 2"]2Fast :snake: vs Poyo :metaknight:[/collapse][collapse="Round 3"]Rich Brown :olimar: vs Tantalus :metaknight:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="losers bracket"][collapse="Round 1"]Luckay4Lyphe :pit: vs Lol. :metaknight:
Bloodynite :ganondorf: vs TwistedSteel :link2:[/collapse][collapse="Round 3"]NOID :samus2: vs Aposl :squirtle:[/collapse][collapse="Round 4"]Poyo :metaknight: vs NOID :samus2:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse=semis][collapse="Winners Semi Finals"]Rich Brown :olimar: vs Lie :diddy:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse=finals][collapse="Winners Finals"]Rich Brown |RB| :olimar: vs Logic |£| :olimar:[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse][collapse="money match"]Rich Brown :olimar: vs Lol. :jigglypuff:[/collapse][collapse=results]
DOUBLES

[COLLAPSE="BRACKET"]
[/COLLAPSE]

1) Logic + Lie [48.00] :olimar: :metaknight: & :diddy:
2) Rich Brown + Seagull [24.00] :olimar: & :metaknight: :wolf:
3) Coney + Pink Fresh [8.00] :dedede: & :lucas:
4) GIMR + Sassy :gw: & :zerosuitsamus:
5) Tiger + Steam :metaknight: & :lucario:
5) SSR + Luckay :peach: & :pit:
7) EE + Bob :metaknight: & :luigi2:
7) Matador + Bloodynite :mario2: & :ganondorf:

SINGLES

[COLLAPSE="BRACKET"]
[/COLLAPSE]

1) Rich Brown [84.00] :olimar:
2) Logic [42.00] :olimar:
3) Seagull [14.00] :wolf: :metaknight: :falco:
4) Noid :samus2: :sheik:
5) Lie :diddy: :metaknight:
5) Coney :dedede: :ness2:
7) EE :metaknight:
7) Tantalus :metaknight:
9) Akarui :metaknight: :rob:
9) Luckay :pit:
9) Sassy :zerosuitsamus:
9) Steam :lucario:
13) Aposl :pt:
13) Freezewish :marth: :metaknight:
13) Pink Fresh :lucas: :metaknight:
13) SSR :peach:
17) Bloodynite :ganondorf:
17) Smokey :yoshi2:
17) Lol. :metaknight:
17) Matador :mario2:
17) GIMR :falco: :gw:
17) Rise :marth:
17) 2fast :mario2:
17) Bob :luigi2:
25) Twisted Steel :link2:
25) Zant :lucario:
25) Nitewing :pikachu2:
25) Lobos :toonlink:

LOW TIERS + PT

[COLLAPSE="BRACKET"]
[/COLLAPSE]

1) Coney [18.00] :lucas:
2) Seagull [8.00] :bowser2: :mario2:
3) Bloodynite [2.00] :ganondorf:
4) Aposl :pt:
5) 2fast :mario2:
5) Lie :link2:
7) GIMR :bowser2:
7) Steam :bowser2:
9) Sassy :samus2:
9) Rich Brown :pt:
9) Smokey :mario2:
9) EE :mario2:
13) Twisted Steel :link2:
13) Tiger :falcon:
[/collapse]

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I forgot somebody.

Shoutouts to Rebecca. Doubt she'll ever come to another tournament, but if she's ever on the fence, tell her dinner's on me.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
stop using that as proof. We were trolling(At least I was) round 1. When you guys tried it round 3 you got wrecked.
If that's the case then we were trolling round 3 :8. Atleast I felt like we were trolling everytime we used mk lmao. My mk is beyond garbs lol but I'll try learning it tho

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
If that's the case then we were trolling round 3 :8. Atleast I felt like we were trolling everytime we used mk lmao. My mk is beyond garbs lol but I'll try learning it tho

you should if you want to start winning tournaments

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah guess it would help some :$. But I hate mk so much :/. Honestly I don't try to use him too much not just because I don't like him but because I get confused when to use his shuttle... I always die when I use it lol

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Mario party was fun and logic is free in it lol. Mario Kart was fun as well, that poor girl was bored.

Ggs to rich for winning

Also, WOOHOO for my random falcon, it was my first time using him lmao :awesome:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I finally brought my Tv in and checked my Wii. I have Tantalus/Lie/Logic vs Rich Brown matches. I know you uploaded Lie, Logic, and Tant already Zant, but I'm gonna upload duplicate matches since your sound was a little off.

I finally brought my Tv in and checked my Wii. I have Tantalus/Lie/Logic vs Rich Brown matches. I know you uploaded Lie, Logic, and Tant already Zant, but I'm gonna upload duplicate matches since your sound was a little off.
I won't mind

Aposl

Smash Ace
I forgot somebody.

Shoutouts to Rebecca. Doubt she'll ever come to another tournament, but if she's ever on the fence, tell her dinner's on me.
LOL this better be my dinner too *****!

shout outs to bloody and 2fast and Matador. You all are real good at low tier characters!

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs to bloody with his ******** spikes on peach!!! Spiked me while I was going up on umbrella... Ppl need to stop doing that or they may not be a little afraid of her up b anymore!

Shout outs to new naruto manga on Wednesday around 11am to 1 pm!!!! Also bleach :8

M

MysteryTigerTeen

*constantly checks page for any shoutouts to me*

*none appear*

I feel your pain, when you aren't listed in singles (like me), people forget you :c

But...

@Blood: Thank you for the awesome, fun and random matches. I had a blast pulling randoms on you ^_^''

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Of course. I didn't eat anything that day so I was starving. Was trying to get Marcus to lose faster but Freezewish ****ing sucks.

*constantly checks page for any shoutouts to me*

*none appear*

I gave you and all the other LTs a shoutout. Shoutouts to taking me to game 3 when Lie and EE couldn't.

ROFL. THIS MAN.

I'ma host a smashfest either tomorrow or wednesday. Check the MD/VA PR thread for details later.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

shout outs to bloody and 2fast and Matador. You all are real good at low tier characters!
Oh, but no shoutout to my :bowser2::troll:. I see you :awesome:.
Shout outs to bloody with his ******** spikes on peach!!! Spiked me while I was going up on umbrella... Ppl need to stop doing that or they may not be a little afraid of her up b anymore!

Shout outs to new naruto manga on Wednesday around 11am to 1 pm!!!! Also bleach :8

Isn't today Monday though? Why mention that today Renan lol?
Of course. I didn't eat anything that day so I was starving. Was trying to get Marcus to lose faster but Freezewish ****ing sucks.

ROFL. THIS MAN.

I'ma host a smashfest either tomorrow or wednesday. Check the MD/VA PR thread for details later.
****ing Marcus.

I posted in the Md/Va PR in response to your smashfest David. I can go tomorrow, but work Wednesday.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Camp camp camp camp
Didn't you hear? It's the new metagame

And when I saw Noid play he made it work out so well... Omg I wish I could spam almost 4 different items lol (not saying you did that the whole match Noid but I'm sure those items were very good distractions for ya)

Damn just realized how gay toon link really is..... That's disgusting
Would like to see Noid use TL lol very legit :8

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
"Akarui" not "Akurai", why do sooooooooooo many people mis-spell his name?! ;_;

If you're wondering why I said "his name" it's because "Akarui" is the name of my main character from my Pokemon hack, I'm using his name from now on when I enter tourneys XD

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Akurai = Poyo

Steam = a Colorado player who was down visiting his friend :I

Camp camp camp camp
Nado nado nado nado... nado?

Also, Marcus be telling me "Why aren't you camping?" in my game against Bloody, so I tried auto-pilot camping game 2 thinking "It's ganondorf" and died to stupid ****. ROFL.

Last time I stop thinking in a tourney match. I don't give a **** if you're Mario or Ganon.

ALSO! PLEASE BELIEVE THAT I FOUND OUT MY TILTED F-SMASH BEATS NADO WHEN FULLY SPACED!

I found a kill set-up that spamming MKs do for me!!!

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
Nado nado nado nado... nado?

Also, Marcus be telling me "Why aren't you camping?" in my game against Bloody, so I tried auto-pilot camping game 2 thinking "It's ganondorf" and died to stupid ****. ROFL.

Last time I stop thinking in a tourney match. I don't give a **** if you're Mario or Ganon.

ALSO! PLEASE BELIEVE THAT I FOUND OUT MY TILTED F-SMASH BEATS NADO WHEN FULLY SPACED!

I found a kill set-up that spamming MKs do for me!!!
hehe unless your mk or a chain grabber and try to autopilot against me then you're in for a world of PAIN :D

2fast

Smash Journeyman
dude who knows 2fast? i wanna train him to be gdlk
If you wanna help me get better, Id be up for it :bee:. Since I just quit wifi after this tourney and CPUs don't help that much. Like Takeover said though, it's mario lol.

Shoutouts to Oli grand finals, Aposl being a beastly PT, Smokey for finally attending a tourney again, Poyo and dat rage lmao it's ight though, Logic for teaching me not to take him to rainbow, Rise for seeing him in person (we didn't play that much :urg:), Noid for showing me dat low tiers can do work, Coney for showing me his D3 is to good for Snake, and Matador for being a Mario brother.

I was hopin Boss would show up and we could play for a bit but apparantly he quit :c.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
1) Rich Brown - Shout outs to coming cross country to visit family and sweep some regions.
2) Logic [42.00] - Shout outs to raging on that controller after losing, you did well though bro.
3) Seagull [14.00] - Shout outs to steam and tiger putting in work on you and ee Friday night. Nice placing too, that consistency.
4) Noid - Shout outs to them luckay4lyphe warm up matches
5) Lie - Shout outs to Samus
5) Coney - Shout outs to going DDD on me just because you don't know how to play Pit with anyone else. FYI any matchup I have to super camp because I get ***** when I get in close (D3, MK, Falco, ICs) is equally as annoying for me as it is for you.
7) EE - Shout outs to the 3rd mk I had to play in bracket. You the only good one though, you good peoples.
7) Tantalus - Shout outs to that engagement
9) Akarui - Shout outs to them shout outs in-match
9) Luckay - Shout outs to mid tiers.
9) Sassy - Shout outs to returning vets
9) Steam - Shout outs to random lucarios outta no where.
13) Aposl - Shout outs to not being able to be 6-0 with you in tournament :troll:, naw but super shout outs for Rebecca lol.
13) Freezewish - Shout outs to the Yoshi's ghosts.
13) Pink Fresh - Shout outs to this man's voice.
13) SSR - Shout outs to the best trollmate in teams.
17) Bloodynite - Shout outs to free people. As for that shield break >warlock punch......you alright, man. :cool:
17) Smokey - Shout outs to sideways wiimote
17) Lol. - Shout outs to proban
17) Matador - Shout outs to the Matador
17) GIMR - Shout outs to Mario
17) Rise - Shout outs to the fastest Marth I've played.
17) 2fast - Shout outs to the salty runback MM ;)
17) Bob - Shout outs to randoms not becoming less random
25) Twisted Steel - Shout outs to China
25) Zant - Shout outs to recording set ups.
25) Nitewing - Shout outs to I never got to play you or know who you are, wtf.
25) Lobos - Shout outs to returning for the lulz

Shout outs to that grandfinals Olimar side b food fight.

Shout outs to chipotle and Coldstone

Shout outs to Coney's monthlies, first one's freezing cold, second one's blazing hot. Whats the next one's theme?

Shout outs to Seagull believing Coney has 8 cats.

Speaking of those cats, I love those cats. That short hop :awesome:

Shout outs to the community. <3

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
If you wanna help me get better, Id be up for it :bee:. Since I just quit wifi after this tourney and CPUs don't help that much. Like Takeover said though, it's mario lol.

Shoutouts to Oli grand finals, Aposl being a beastly PT, Smokey for finally attending a tourney again, Poyo and dat rage lmao it's ight though, Logic for teaching me not to take him to rainbow, Rise for seeing him in person (we didn't play that much :urg:), Noid for showing me dat low tiers can do work, Coney for showing me his D3 is to good for Snake, and Matador for being a Mario brother.

I was hopin Boss would show up and we could play for a bit but apparantly he quit :c.
what's your aim? we'll go over some **** next week

Steam

Smash Hero
Shootouts time go

1) Rich Brown- GJ ****** the freeast coast. Westness forever <3
2) Logic [42.00]- GET MOTHER****ING ***** AT MOTHER****ING MARIO PARTY MOTHER****ER!!! SUCK WALUIGI ****!!!
3) Seagull [14.00]- get fair'd. and lose to my bowser. and get better at driving <3.
4) Noid- I did not talk to you at alllllll. wish I could have played you though. I've heard Lucario v. Samus is bull****. and GJ on 4th with a low tier
5) Lie- hi
5) Coney- thanks for hosting and stuff :D Was a lot of fun playing your D3... dread that matchup a lot less now.
7) EE- you're still actually Boss IMO
7) Tantalus- fuuuuuuuu
9) Akarui- you are so ****ing hype
9) Luckay- pit is fun to play against.
9) Sassy- I blew it in teams against youuuuuuuuu. also thanks for the batteries : D.
9) Steam- ******
13) Aposl- shoutout to PT main. and that's about it.
13) Freezewish- you warmed me up for SSR and prolly won because of you. thx <3
13) Pink Fresh- lucas 2gud. I need to learn to tech your upb and learn to not get upsmashed X_X
13) SSR- Peach. and thanks for trying to save our mario party D:
17) Bloodynite- GANNYDURFOLOGIST
17) Smokey- :I
17) Lol. - you beat a lucario with jigglypuff and I was sad
17) Matador- I got matador'd
17) GIMR- you were supposed to get Fsmashed.... not tiger. Also shoutout to your chocolate chip pancakes
17) Rise- dunno you either
17) 2fast- fuuuuuu I hate snake
17) Bob- too much mario bros in this region
25) Twisted Steel- Dunno you
25) Zant- ggs in melee and thanks for recording shiz :3
25) Nitewing- Dunno you :I
25) Lobos- I dunno why but playing you scared the **** out of me. maybe it was the ray lewis jersey...

shoutout to tiger for dealing with my ****ty teamness and housing me and yadda yadda blahblahblah

shoutout to GIMR's car for breaking down. and shoutout to aposl for leaving lights on.

shoutout to heat. it was steamy

shoutout to WTF diner with good food open at 1am

shoutout to junebug, scared to face me

shoutout to neo, also scared to face me

shoutout to melee game case that I nearly burnt rich brown alive with.

and that's it methinks

edit: oh shoutout to seagull for stalking pink fresh's mom

M

MysteryTigerTeen

@steam Yadda yadda yadda you're welcome you fur faggit

Top Bottom