• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Concerning the Back Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonsilver

Smash Cadet
Aw, why would we want to close a fun thread like this? I've rather enjoyed defending myself from the onslaught of people telling me how pathetic I am. If this gets closed, what will I do?

Also, what the hell is this "Achtung, Baby!" stuff? It's seriously kind of annoying... =P

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, this thread stinks of Panda's love.

Cookie for ref.

I call for a stickie

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm gonna open a Smell the characters' farts - Day 1: Pikachu thread if the mods let me, this board totally needs that thread

/sarcasm

hi im daisy

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I can't believe that nobody locked that thread before it got as big as it did. I still don't understand the motivation behind creating something like that...

And people really think I should just stick to the rolling panda?

Oh, and I'm just keeping this thread alive to appease my own boredom for the day.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Why are "GAY JOCK, CLICK HERE" ads coming out every now and then? :ohwell:

I'm scared

(stick with the panda)

Leonsilver

Smash Cadet
Oh, and I'm just keeping this thread alive to appease my own boredom for the day.
Obviously I'm entertaining, and therefore I'm loved. =P Although it IS true, with every new page, there are less and less insults at me... None within the last few pages... How sad. I don't want this to come to an end. Is everyone really done being mad at me? Darn... I actually am doing something to get myself noticed and people want it closed? B-b-but then I'll go back to being a nobody, as compared to me being "that nobody that likes to yell at stuff that doesn't make sense and gets angry easily (Who also has a unique, rich, vibrand, and all around AWESOME writing style)". My chance to shine is going... Lmao, not like I'll ever get picked for any of the special titles. Hah hah hah. XD

whut?

Smash Journeyman
How does one even determine if one is a "Top Player?" Yeah yeah, they're good, they rarely get beaten, they always provide a challenge.
this is false, gimpyfish is actually average but he wins the popularity contest so he gets access to it, ETC. its a popularity contest, it has nothing to do with the smashers skill.
its basically trying to segregate the "popular" smashers from the normal, and alot of times normal smashers know more about smash and are better than the popular smashers.
its just another way for them to stroke their own egococks, forget about it and move on.

Leonsilver

Smash Cadet
this is false, gimpyfish is actually average but he wins the popularity contest so he gets access to it, ETC. its a popularity contest, it has nothing to do with the smashers skill.
its basically trying to segregate the "popular" smashers from the normal, and alot of times normal smashers know more about smash and are better than the popular smashers.
its just another way for them to stroke their own egococks, forget about it and move on.
Lol, where were you when I had first posted the question? Seriously...

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
I personally prefer the new Luigi pic over the rolling Panda, just because Luigi is so awesome.

We should rename this thread "What should SamuraiPanda's avatar be?"

dj_pwn1423

Smash Journeyman
this is false, gimpyfish is actually average but he wins the popularity contest so he gets access to it.
best bowsah in tha world is pretty average. mrite guys?

and alot of times normal smashers know more about smash and are better than the popular smashers.

someone wants attention.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
oh god....
look, the big names need a place to talk...i think the main reason we can't get in the back room is well...we're a bunch of kooks! i mean....over nine thousand....it's funny, but the important and smart people need a private place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom