• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETED! Looking for people to send to APEX? Send this guy. GOAL: $130

Skler

Smash Master
Skler I may introduce you to teh screwattack ppl..just saying
It'd be cool to meet some of the folks at ScrewAttack.

I need a ride from Secaucus NJ to the venue (and then be back by midnight Sunday night). Anybody in the area able to help out? I checked NJ transit, and sleeping at the station may be the only way to pull it off sans rides.

Sliq

Smash Master
I am quite the pink monstrosity in that picture.

I'm glad my horrible acne'd face cleared up. Thanks for nothing college face.

Skler

Smash Master
The match of the century is happening in round 1 pools, pool 21.

Skler vs Kage.

Link vs Ganon.

The fate of hyrule will be decided. Will evil reign? Will hyrule be cast into the darkness? Can the hero of time beat the king of evil? Will Skler actually be wearing tights as part of his cosplay?

Tune in at the Apex livestream, approximately 4:00 p.m. EST on Saturday, January 12 to find out!

P.S. Thorn, how is ME getting down there? You guys should have given me a ride! I'm going to have to go crazy on any mainers I end up playing in tourny. Secret training and whatnot.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if you beat kage, I will consider that a return investment

Avalancer

Smash Journeyman
I am so hyped. For the Skler vs Kage, but also for the Linkitude. Someone please record it if it's actually going to happen :D

Bigglestheman

Smash Apprentice
Plus Skler will defend American Low-tiers across the galaxy by playing So-Ten who is Japanese and in his pool.

Top Bottom