• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it.

Samus/Little Mac, trans girl/trans guy relationship.

It's so perfect just look at this ****:

Super-cute fanart:

And Sakurai has been shipping it SINCE BRAWL:

And here is Samus sneaking into Little Mac's bedroom obvi:

DarrylTrainer

Smash Apprentice
So ummm....
My favs would be:

Pit x Link
Pit x PKMN Trainer
Pit x Luigi (with no hat and smaller nose)
Luigi (with no hat and smaller nose) x Rosalina
Peach x Link
Zero Suit Samus x Solid Snake
Solid Snake x Pit
Me x Pit
Jigglypuff x Kirby
Pikachu x Kirby
Ness x Lucas
Lucas x Nana
Popo x Ness
Little Mac x Pit
Little Mac x Samus
Little Mac x Link
Link x Zelda
Ike x Snake
Marth x PKMN Trainer
Lucina x Zelda
Pit x Me
Me x Pit
Pit x I
I x Pit
Me x PIT
ME X PIT
DID I SAY, "ME X PIT?"

...sorry. That is all.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I never did say mine didn't I?

Pit x various females (Palutena, Peach, Samus/ZSS, Phosphora, Rosalina are the main ones, Viridi as an optional)

That's it really. Picky, yes, but now you know.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED

Pit x various females (Palutena, Peach, Samus/ZSS, Phosphora, Rosalina are the main ones, Viridi as an optional)

But Palutena's his mother! ...Even though that's not true. Beside's all those women most likely find him repulsive (Especially the mature ones, like Samus and Rosalina).

...Not that logic's gonna stop a ship. :p

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck

That's not picky, it's just not having low standards lol.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
But Palutena's his mother! ...Even though that's not true. Beside's all those women most likely find him repulsive (Especially the mature ones, like Samus and Rosalina).

...Not that logic's gonna stop a ship. :p
Nope. Can't stop me from shipping that lovable dweeb of an angel with some gals. Of course, it's not always a pairing. Oh well. :p

That's not picky, it's just not having low standards lol.
Meh, I can live with it. It's who I am to enjoy those shippings.

Awaji66

Smash Apprentice
For fun: I like to ship Peach and Fox. I believe it was stated in a game? That Fox has a Pure Heart and Peach also does.

Last edited:

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
Seeing as how I'm a major Yaoi Fangirl, which I am proud of...I'm also a Yuri Fangirl...

I'm all for -

Ike/Marth - OTP
Link/Sheik
Ness/Lucas

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Meh, I can live with it. It's who I am to enjoy those shippings.
That's not picky, nor is it high standards.
That's called whoring. You think Pit should be a gigolo?

Why anyone would support harem shippings is beyond me, it speaks badly to the character of the character/poster.
It's in violation of the OTP mentality :O

And, yes, you have said it before, many times.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's not picky, nor is it high standards.
That's called whoring. You think Pit should be a gigolo?

Why anyone would support harem shippings is beyond me, it speaks badly to the character of the character/poster.

And, yes, you have said it before, many times.
I feel like this is gonna be offensive to me. I am who I am, and I like what I like, so I'm gonna ignore that and move on...

Last edited:

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
You think Pit should be a gigolo?

Hmm...
Who would you pair with Pit?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Warning Received
I feel like this is gonna be offensive to me. I am who I am, and I like what I like, so I'm gonna ignore that and move on...
Wait, you feel like it will be. . . so it's not yet? I'm glad, because I do not intend it to be offensive at all. I just think that it's sickening, and I wished to speak my mind. I would ask you not to ignore it, but if my words do sting, then I'm sorry, but don't let this message go idly by, I care about you, but I'll be damned if I don't want you to change your opinion, of your own free will of course.
One man and one woman is how it ought to be. Speaking the same way it comes as no surprise that I should also be saying this sort of stuff to the Yaoi and Yuri shippers too, but homosexual relationships are in vogue, accepted if you will, and speaking out against them would most certainly have me labeled an intolerant, ignorant, pretentious, religious fool. Heck, I pretty much just did speak out against it.
Hmm...
Who would you pair with Pit?
No preference. :3

Let's see. . . The only pair I actually ship is MarthxZelda
I like Mario x Peach. It's, like, the one canon pairing that so few ship.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Wait, you feel like it will be. . . so it's not yet? I'm glad, because I do not intend it to be offensive at all. I just think that it's sickening, and I wished to speak my mind. I would ask you not to ignore it, but if my words do sting, then I'm sorry, but don't let this message go idly by, I care about you, but I'll be damned if I don't want you to change your opinion, of your own free will of course.
One man and one woman is how it ought to be. Speaking the same way it comes as no surprise that I should also be saying this sort of stuff to the Yaoi and Yuri shippers too, but homosexual relationships are in vogue, accepted if you will, and speaking out against them would most certainly have me labeled an intolerant, ignorant, pretentious, religious fool. Heck, I pretty much just did speak out against it.

No preference. :3

Let's see. . . The only pair I actually ship is MarthxZelda
I like Mario x Peach. It's, like, the one canon pairing that so few ship.
Not forcing me to change my opinion is what I like. I understand we have our own preferences, and that's all I can say. I can let it go.

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
I would hope that no one criticizes you for having a differing opinion. We live in a world with individual people who are uncomfortable when exposed to sexuality, whether it be those ideas that are different than their own or just in general. We saw this before with people like Terrazi, and all we can do is remind such people that they are here by choice. To say that a place on the internet where people talk about things like fictitious relationships should not exist is just silly. If we can be respectful to other users, then those differences shouldn't matter, and we shouldn't have any problems.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I would hope that no one criticizes you for having a differing opinion. We live in a world with individual people who are uncomfortable when exposed to sexuality, whether it be those ideas that are different than their own or just in general. We saw this before with people like Terrazi, and all we can do is remind such people that they are here by choice. To say that a place on the internet where people talk about things like fictitious relationships should not exist is just silly. If we can be respectful to other users, then those differences shouldn't matter, and we shouldn't have any problems.
Thank you, but I am by no means uncomfortable about the topic, I have no need to walk out the door, nor do I plan to. I love this community, which is why I'm staying, that doesn't mean I ought not work to make it better. And by better, as one might point out, I mean from my perspective, even if no one wants it. It is precisely because I have so much respect and love for people that I want them to become better versions of themselves, to be informed of what they ought to believe, even if they don't want me to, with tact and within reason of course. I am far from effective at this, but I have hope.
I also like this place about fictitious relationships, I ship things, but some relationships and perspectives are morally reprehensible, and it would be beyond me to tolerate the entertainment of these viewpoints with those I want to love, I must speak up.

This is in stark contrast to a situation which is morally neutral which we often take as one of the most serious topics on Smashboards: what ought to be the technical nature of the gameplay of the next Smash? It is ridiculous beyond silly to suggest that it ought (with a moral implication) to be either way, or that, for example, an economic actor acts 'irrationally' in their economic choices, no matter if there is a more effective method. We may enumerate our goals and go from there and have a serious discussion about how best to fulfill these criteria, but they are by no means of grave matter, of integral moral character.

Now, for shipping? Why I like Marth and Zelda paired together so much is simply that I can envision them in a romantic tale the easiest. My goal is to create a beautiful tapestry of what might be, and for me at the moment I am moved towards those two. They are the epitome of man and woman as I envision it, both compassionate and humanitarian rulers with a love of their people and a sobriety to be lauded.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I can't find it now, but I saw a funny comic once shipping Wii Fit Trainer with the Batter from Off.

WFT: "Are you fit?"
Batter: *swings bat*

Batter: "Are you pure?"
WFT: *holds up water bottle*

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
In light of the recent pics of Charizard trying to find a waifu, someone made this:

Last edited:
Top Bottom