• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Robin x Lucina.

I should really go back to Awakening, start a new file, and marry Lucina... she has been my favorite Awakening character for quite awhile, and I wonder why I have not married her yet...

Booster

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon x Little Mac, both love how they can OHKO each other...they're BDSM fans

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
OBVIOUSLY

Lucina x Robin
Bowser x Peach (yeah I went there)
Link x Zelda (no surprise there)
Samus x Little Mac
Mario x Rosalina
Lucario x Mewtwo (YEP totally went there lol!)

Looooook at iiiiiiiit!

Last edited:

Senario

Smash Ace
Robin x Lucina.

I should really go back to Awakening, start a new file, and marry Lucina... she has been my favorite Awakening character for quite awhile, and I wonder why I have not married her yet...
*Joking*: NO Don't do it! You are opening a big can of worms! Think about what you are doing! You are marrying your best bro's daughter from the future who just happened to be born recently in the current timeline! This is all sorts of wrong!!!!

also Tharja for life waifu forever! (this part is serious)

Lol I never liked Avatar x Lucina, just didn't seem right to me. I wouldn't marry my best friend's daughter from the future. All kinds of weirdness. Plus I think Lucina is kinda plain from a personality standpoint. All in all whenever it concerns games where you can control that sort of thing I think it is best to have no canon on who the character was in a romance with.

Oh and on topic: Pikachu x Jigglypuff. They are in the same egg group.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, I found some sweet hot and sexy Marth x Lucina shipping, and I have to say, it's pretty kawaii man.

new fire elbm.png

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
The Pit x Palutena disturbed me because in a way, I look at Palutena as Pit's mother. And he kinda implied it in Kid Icarus Uprising. That's the impression I got.

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
The Pit x Palutena disturbed me because in a way, I look at Palutena as Pit's mother. And he kinda implied it in Kid Icarus Uprising. That's the impression I got.
Really? I haven't played Uprising as of yet, but from what I've seen of it, Palutena always seemed more like a playful big sister, than mother to Pit. :o

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Really? I haven't played Uprising as of yet, but from what I've seen of it, Palutena always seemed more like a playful big sister, than mother to Pit. :o
Yeah, either would work, really. Often big sisters are motherly so there is some overlap there.

Xigger

Smash Lord
I demand something silly pertaining to male Robin as Lucina's husband and female Robin as Lucina's mother!

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
They kinda censored their relationship in the dub. The japanese version has a conversation where she tries to convince him to take his clothes on promising "She won't look". What's even better is that Pit doesn't believe her.

Pit and Palutena is Love. Pit and Palutena is life.
I WILL write an entire essay on this and post on this thread if provoked.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What about Robin x Zelda? I mean they're all about casting spells and all, who's to say one can't cast an enchantment spell on the other or something?
and this includes Fem!Robin as well :p

PTSD Espurr

Smash Cadet
What about Robin x Zelda? I mean they're all about casting spells and all, who's to say one can't cast an enchantment spell on the other or something?
and this includes Fem!Robin as well :p
No, because that would interfere with Link X Zelda, which is simply unacceptable.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
No, because that would interfere with Link X Zelda, which is simply unacceptable.
Well, while I do enjoy canon, I like to have some fun and ship fanon pairings as well.

It's all a matter of taste. I just don't like to restrict myself, you know? *shrug*

On a side note, I literally just saw a Mega Man x Rosalina collage thing on Deviant Art...I'm...not sure what to say about that.

PTSD Espurr

Smash Cadet
Well, while I do enjoy canon, I like to have some fun and ship fanon pairings as well.

It's all a matter of taste. I just don't like to restrict myself, you know? *shrug*

On a side note, I literally just saw a Mega Man x Rosalina collage thing on Deviant Art...I'm...not sure what to say about that.
Bower X Ice Climbers. Yeah, both of them.

BloderModer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4748-9425
In awakening, I made Robin marry Chrom in my first playthrough, and the second time he married Lucina.
So in Smash, I will always think of Robin as Lucinas husband/mother.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Has anyone mentioned Samus x Peach yet?
(and yes, I like yuri, yaoi and straight pairings equally. c: )

...these were honestly some of the cleanest pictures I could find that didn't have anything...weird in them :c

Last edited:
Top Bottom