• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
Yoshi x Kirby

Yoshi x Pikachu

Yoshi x Charizard

Yoshi x WFT

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Were that Shiida in Smash, I would happily abandon my Marth x Zelda ship. Pegasus knights where you at?
The recent press kit has given us wonderful pictures for many shippers.

Last edited:

Zyfoe

Smash Apprentice
Red Alloy x Blue Alloy is possibly the single greatest Smash pairing ever, even surpassing the likes of classics such as Donkey Kong x Bowser and Fox x Lucario (these pairings shall be called Donkser and Focario respectively). Indeed, everyone can relate to either of the gripping personas displayed in these characters. Truly this pairing proves that opposites can attract in that someone of blue color could cherish and long for someone of red color.

sunshinesan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sunshinesan
3DS FC
2836-1118-8472
Rosalina x Peach
But really, I really don't have that much interest in pairing characters that have absolutely no in-game indication that they that could work and are not even in the same franchises. I need something, for it to be interesting. I'd say Marth x Lyn, but that wouldn't make sense, even within the same franchise, or maybe Mario x Peach, but that's boring, and would be a Mario pairing rather than a Smash one. Eh, I don't have the capacity for this thread. I'm out.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mario and Sonic-Best friends
Rosalina and Samus- Rosalina beingthe only one besides Pikachu that Samus cares for and is nice to.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Ike and Zelda is one of my favorite. A polite, but easily-angered loyal protector of his friends with the quiet, but sweet Princess Zelda (at least thats what she is in this Smash game as compared to her TP self where she seems to be pretty hard)

If Zelda gives up on Link and then sees Ike with Peach

And then like a big brother relationship, Villager looking up to Little Mac (when he's not being the little serial killer that he is)

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I like Pikachu x Samus. Not as a romantic relationship, but more as a mother-to-child relationship.

Reoyoshi8

Smash Apprentice
Megaman is convinced that Pac-man is some sort of Robot Master, so he's wary of him.
Pac-Man is good friends with Yoshi and Kirby, especially Kirby( treats him like a big brother)
Mario is jealous of all the attention Peach is giving Marth and Link, so he hangs out with Rosalina to spite her.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Lucario x Rosalina or Lucario x Lucina (:awesome:)

Dont ask why.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wait, so does that essentially mean Rosalina x Everyone?
Well think about it, who DOESN'T have a crush on Rosalina? How could you not? :V

-----------

Contradictory to what I just said, Palutena/Rosalina - as in, the slash represents a "kismesis", or "black romance". Basically, I imagine Palutena would absolutely hate Rosalina, but would be all over her body. It's one sided though, and Rosalina is completely ignorant to the fact.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Soon, there will be pictures and fanfictions of Captain Falcon x Lucina, especially after their reveal trailer.

sunshinesan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sunshinesan
3DS FC
2836-1118-8472
So now the canical ships in Smash are:
Popo x Nana (?)
Link x Zelda (SS and some other ones)
Lucina x Robin (Much to Chrom's chagrin)
Mario x Peach
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom