• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Again, doesn't make sense

A game with a lot of shippings

And yet, Chrom gets the least in the entire game.

It'd make more sense if it was "Robin", but not Chrom

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Chrom x Villager? It's scary to know that Chrom wouldn't be seme.

So... Captain Falcon x Olimar seems popular.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've seen some pretty weird pics of Marth being a huge (CENSORED) ladies man on the internet. So far I've seen him with Zelda, Samus, and Peach. It just don't make sense to me!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've seen some pretty weird pics of Marth being a huge (CENSORED) ladies man on the internet. So far I've seen him with Zelda, Samus, and Peach. It just don't make sense to me!
It's because feminine guys are a turn on for girls. Because all girls are secretly les.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Though I disapprove of these pairings save Zelda, surely you realize that he has qualities which are easy to 'fangirl' over? He's a hunk, of course people are gonna pair him with their favorite female!

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Someone find me a Picture of Link and Captain Falcon kissing.

Captain Falcon: "FALCOOOON SMOOOCH!"

Top Bottom