• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

HammerHappy

Smash Apprentice
Can you not?
This. Hey folks! This Valentines Day, find that special someone by not being hella creepy!

Step 1) Don't play match maker for fictional characters. Especially when your reasons for a match are also fiction.
Sub clause: Don't match fictional characters into relationships not accepted by normal members of society, such as bestiality and pedophilia. You would be arrested for assault against a minor if my inner child was recognized under the law .

Step 2) Go out and socialize! Bring a friend for confidence and motivation.

Step 3) I hear flowers and chocolates go over pretty well. Popping open a bottle of red couldn't hurt.

Now you can draw pictures of you with your new girl friend/guy friend/flesh mate? instead of Nintendo characters.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a ship guaranteed to sail.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
What in god's name have I stumbled upon

*takes burning cigar to eye sockets*
This. Hey folks! This Valentines Day, find that special someone by not being hella creepy!

Step 1) Don't play match maker for fictional characters. Especially when your reasons for a match are also fiction.
Sub clause: Don't match fictional characters into relationships not accepted by normal members of society, such as bestiality and pedophilia. You would be arrested for assault against a minor if my inner child was recognized under the law .

Step 2) Go out and socialize! Bring a friend for confidence and motivation.

Step 3) I hear flowers and chocolates go over pretty well. Popping open a bottle of red couldn't hurt.

Now you can draw pictures of you with your new girl friend/guy friend/flesh mate? instead of Nintendo characters.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a ship guaranteed to sail.
If you have that big of a problem with this thread then you shouldn't have posted in here in the first place. All you 2 are doing is being arses to those who enjoy these kinds of things.

Espically you Hammer, you are a big f****ing idiot.

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Now, now, all. Let's not make this a hostile environment. Everyone is here for the same, more or less, to jump unto the shipping... ship.

Here's something that I'm sure we can all enjoy:

And that all important Yaoi picture. =D

Well, not quiite yaoi, but still cute nonetheless. :3

HammerHappy

Smash Apprentice
If you have that big of a problem with this thread then you shouldn't have posted in here in the first place. All you 2 are doing is being arses to those who enjoy these kinds of things.

Espically you Hammer, you are a big f****ing idiot.
Gee, I had no idea that I was being an "arse".
Oh wait- that was the intention.

And I guess it makes me an idiot to not understand the joy in making up relationships for children's characters with the majority having zero canon romance interactions (Oh! I remember when Samus mounted Little Mac at Pkmn Stadium!). Which is obviously an intelligent application of time. Oh, and for taking issue when said relationship involves bestiality, pedophilia, or incest.

But hey, instead of feeling some shame or at least trying to keep it clean- go ahead and get mad at people saying they don't like it and don't want it on the boards. I mean, you have good reason to get mad at me but there are others more soft spoken that would agree they don't want to face check Wii Fit Trainer getting down with Villager or some **** like that.

FFS make a deviant art group. Find your people.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

And I guess it makes me an idiot to not understand the joy in making up relationships for children's characters with the majority having zero canon romance interactions (Oh! I remember when Samus mounted Little Mac at Pkmn Stadium!). Which is obviously an intelligent application of time. Oh, and for taking issue when said relationship involves bestiality, pedophilia, or incest.

But hey, instead of feeling some shame or at least trying to keep it clean- go ahead and get mad at people saying they don't like it and don't want it on the boards. I mean, you have good reason to get mad at me but there are others more soft spoken that would agree they don't want to face check Wii Fit Trainer getting down with Villager or some **** like that.

Or you could, I dunno, ignore the thread if you don't like it? You have no say at what can be on Smashboards, only mods/admins/developers can. You don't want it? Don't enter it. Simple.

I stand by my original statement. You are a big f****ing idiot.

Last edited:

J1NG

Smash Journeyman

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I don't even know what's going on here.
Oh hey my internet is working again, and I almost forgot about this thread!
On the note of shipping, I don't see how wanting people (real or imaginary) to have courtly romance under the patronage of great St. Valentine is a bad thing, even though I do appreciate the sentiment of urgency when it comes to being concerned for others finding their vocation/future spouse.
It's kind of like saying that reading books is a bad thing, because not all the information is presented or implied.
That being said, I am no longer writing Marth x Zelda event though I do ship it. I have instead turned my attention to writing a true work of fantasy/fiction with adventure and romance subplot! WOOP!
Go ahead and tell me I'm a bad person, I dare you!

Also, I think those Little Mac pictures are great, except for the overtly sexual first one of course.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Also, I think those Little Mac pictures are great, except for the overtly sexual first one of course.
I don't see anything overtly sexualized about that first one. :dizzy: It could have been much worse, and no I'm not talking about R34 level worse. :dizzy: Maybe it's just me. >_>

Anyways here are some other ones.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace

Isn't it obvious that he loves that bestiality and incest? Probably has a fursona too that he sits around and draws all day fulfilling all his little fantasies for him.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I guess I don't really 'ship' anyone, but I like the 'pretty boys' together. Just because.

Link x Marth is pretty cute together. So are Link x Young Link.
However, I kinda like Rosalina x Link, somehow. Though I prefer the yaoi ones. I Think Link x Marth Counts as yaoi? :p

Wario x Snake is the hottest, though! Ahh! Nah, not even I would wanna see that... *Googles it*

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
HOW DID THIS THREAD GET SO FAR BACK?

Oh well.
LOOK.
A NEW HOME PAGE BANNER THINGIE.
GUESS WHICH CHARACTERS ARE THE TOP TWO ON EITHER SIDE?
MARTH AND ZELDA.

Heck yeah.

Last edited:

Dairz

Smash Ace
LOOK.
A NEW HOME PAGE BANNER THINGIE.
GUESS WHICH CHARACTERS ARE THE TOP TWO ON EITHER SIDE?
MARTH AND ZELDA.

Heck yeah.
And guess which characters are below the top two on either side?
Fox and Mega Man.

Heck Yeah.
(vomits)

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Now, now, all. Let's not make this a hostile environment. Everyone is here for the same, more or less, to jump unto the shipping... ship.

Here's something that I'm sure we can all enjoy:

And that all important Yaoi picture. =D

Well, not quiite yaoi, but still cute nonetheless. :3
I see you a yaoi, and raise you a yuri.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Here's to the Phosphora pic of the day:

Oh Heaven...
Coincidentally, I was the one who requested the 1st and 3rd pics. Well, the 1st one was a birthday gift 2 years ago. Shocking, huh (more electric puns)? :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom