• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of awesome combos

Twinkles

Smash Lord
it's not as flashy as knee imo

but i'm not complaining

i use dropzone dair and it nets me stupid kills all the time lmao

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Where is the love man?
Can't be tired of Peach man ;)
You and Unknown are putting me on the stupid world crew when I've explicitly stated that I don't wanna play on it a bazillion times. Until this stupid thing is over, I'll hate on you all I want. :mad:

Also your combo game is more impressive for its consistency, not its flash. This thread is a thread about flash.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You and Unknown are putting me on the stupid world crew when I've explicitly stated that I don't wanna play on it a bazillion times. Until this stupid thing is over, I'll hate on you all I want. :mad:

Also your combo game is more impressive for its consistency, not its flash. This thread is a thread about flash.
Ya but you can't join US either, you have no choice!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
KK just doesn't want to be on a crew.

Probably for the best. Sheik's not that hype.

Armada

Smash Lord

I had no idea you didn't wanna play :urg:

But don't wanna kick Axe/anyone else *** after last years preformence for the world crew? ;)

AXE 09

Smash Master
Shots fired! Apex is gonna be hype :)

More combos plz!

Also just throwing this out there, I think Armada is both consistent AND flashy which is why I love his Peach lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ph00tbag probably plays a crappy character and sucks at this game so he's likely bitter about Sheik's existence altogether so let's stop paying attention to him or acknowledging his existence 'cuz he's someone who doesn't matter

odinNJ

Smash Lord
^^ I thought this was the standard.

Maybe kk felt the need to articulate it unless anyone forgot it

;) ;) ;) ;)

Armada

Smash Lord

More combos plz!

Also just throwing this out there, I think Armada is both consistent AND flashy which is why I love his Peach lol
Haha I did mention your name to get some anger/motivation from KK but it seems like it didn't worked out that good ;)

You know Im supporting you man =)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
ph00tbag probably plays a crappy character and sucks at this game so he's likely bitter about Sheik's existence altogether so let's stop paying attention to him or acknowledging his existence 'cuz he's someone who doesn't matter
All irrelevant.

Sheik is still not hype.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx

More combos plz!

DJ Nintendo had a great combo at RoM5 as Samus. Don't remember against who, maybe Nintendude?

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Armada vs Peepee at Smashers Reunion, Winners Finals.

(They are pretty much guaranteed to hold up because they expect nair, and then just get dtilted again ... pretty mean if you ask me :D)

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Yeah, 'twas a hyperbole ;) (I think you even posted that video before; at least I recall having seen those combos, and I rarely watch entire friendlies videos... and I'm pretty sure I've seen mango getting two ztds on Peepee right at the start of their match :D).

Top Bottom