• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Competitive Peach Guide Rundown (Wii U/3DS) Updated 5/8/2015

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Overview

The way she is gonna play played is not gonna be the same as Brawl. Telling you this right now. Her pressure game is a lil nerfed due to you not being able to Fair on shield then quickly auto cancel it. Her jab range is also nerfed and its not that safe for pressure. But there is a way around this. I'll get to that later. Spacing with her is a must and timing is key. You have to be on point or you will easily get punished. Peach hits a lil less in power then before in terms of % on some moves. A lot of characters in this game suffer from stuff like this compared to brawl. But Uncle Peach is here for the kids. And I have ways to help with the stuggle. Now As I been saying for years and what people have know me for, if you are gonna complain how this character sucks, bad, etc. Leave don't read this. Leave and go pick another character that is simple to win with so you can feel good about yourself later. This character is not for you and complaining won't do anything. Put in that work. Learn your options and get ready to get your butt handed to you a lot. From the feel of her and her moves, she is not gonna be easy to win with at high levels. She is gonna take a lot of work and good control. Reading past this means you have been warned and accept all of the struggle and work that will come through. Contracted signed. Welcome to the Kingdom.

Moves:
Jab(s): Her jab is a quick move once again. The first one lacks range and Jab canceling that move is slow compared to other characters who have fast jab cancels, like Mario. Peach has high cool down time (meaning the time the move takes to complete finish before you can move again) on her first jab. Her second jab has a lil more range but not like brawl. Use this move with extreme caution. To jab cancel her jab takes about 8 frames. Might might have been around 5 frames.

Ftilt: Good range, decent speed. Can be used for combos and can hit from behind her. An good spacing move.

Dtilt: The Move has a great hitbox infront of her (similar to brawl). Low cooldown time. Great for combos. Great spacing tool. Can be chained multiple times depending on % and/or character. This will be your pressure starter in this game to replace fair. More on this later.

Uptilt: Good anti air move. Great vertical hitbox. Can't really end a stock with it like in brawl. Good/great for combos.

Upsmash: Great killing move and a better hitbox/sweet spot on the top. Seems it has a bigger horizontal hit box near the top and has a sweetspot all over it. You do not have to aim at a certain part of this move like brawl to get the strong hit. The only weak part seems to be on the lower left/right of her. But its so much easier to land a solid kill with it.

Fsmash: Range is still good. Fsmashes are now in order.

Dsmash: Does 13%, decent range, sucks you in so you get all the hits unlike brawl/melee. Does ot realy poke sields anymore. So not that great a a pressure tool.

Fair: Good range. Great power. Good for finishers. Can not be quickly auto canceled. But you CAN auto cancel it. More on this below.

Nair: About the same as Brawl, just 2 frames slowe,. quick, does not really lag that much. Excellent move at low % which can lead to a lot of set ups and follow ups via ground floating. Good for shield pressure.

Bair: Good spacing tool. The speed is good, but the hit box I believe is nearly the same as the one in brawl or less. This move suffers lag just like fair. But CAN be auto canceled. More about this below. You can space well with this move on shield via ground floalting. Decent power. Can finish people off.

*** Side note. If you hit the opponent infront of her with the move. They will fly towards you, NOT back. So what you can do is alil combo I made up at low % which is Nair>bair>grab. More on this below. Check out this video here to know more about it.

Uair: I will say that this move is much better then her upair in brawl. For starters, it hits multiple times. You can chain ground float upairs at low % to full jump upairs and finish the combo with an up-B. this move does not really lag so you can recover quick and move again, thus reason you can chain. Since the move hits multiple times, it will stale, making it easier to chain. Good hit box. You can even spoke with this move and continue the combo for more damage. Check this vid out for more info.

Dair: Great move. Think the range is a lil better then brawl. Auto cancel after the last kick. Can combo once again with it. believe the fourth kick has a lil more knock back.

Toad: Seems to have greater knockback then the last game and a good killing tool at high%

Parasol: Hits harder, quicking and is a great out of shield option when pressured. Good for combo enders when you can not get another hit. Kills well off the top and you can get a solid kill off dtilt to this move and high %

Turnip pull: Move is a lil slower when pulling them. Damage/knock back feels about the same.

Peach Bomber (booty): Faster and it recovers quickly. Can't really follow up after it at like you can in brawl. Distance is about the same as brawl.

Grabs: they are about the same in brawl with a lil more knock back. Her Dthrow is great for combo starters at low % and her Bthrow sends people further then before. And it kills now.

Turnips Game:
Her turnips are her main tool to approach and slow someone down. And can be used in so many ways. Here is a video going into her turnip game.

Auto cancel

Peach's fair and bair CAN be auto canceled. The time is a lil tricky and you can NOT auto cancel it quickly. As we know her nair/dair and Uair auto cancel fine. So we are gonna just go into that.

** From this point in the guide, peach is gonna get really technical. Better have the hands and muscle memory for this. Scared, don't thenk you can? Stop reading right here and play someone else, for all of this is needed with her,
Fair: The timing of the auto cancel (Via ground floating) is right when she is about to put the crown back on her head. This is the time when you land. If you do it correctly, You can shield as soon as you touch the floor. The timing for the perfect auto cancel here is tricky. if you are a lil too early, you will lag. You can short hop auto cancel her fair. What you have to do is fair as soon as you input your jump. Have to do it in quick sessions. if you do this correctly, you can short hop fair and instantly move/attack/block.

Bair: As soon as Peach is pulling her butt back in (heh), you can land and be able to move/block/attack. This move is best used ground floating. the hit block does not seem to be that great and you have to auto cancel it a lil later then in brawl. Or you will get punished for it. You have to spaced this really well. Bair and pull back via floating, and land at the correct time to cancel and react to anything or continue on the assault. You can check the video above on how it looks like.

Advance Techs:

Turnip footstool:
Just like brawl, this is back. You can Zdrop ( just tap L/R when you jump and idle) a turnip to a footstool, then float to an aerial. This can lead to combos at low % or a free air attack at any %. The turnip when you z drop it will life the enemy up a lil, at this point, you footstool and cancel the jump via floating. Giving you free damage.

*** Tricks: You can turnip footstool to a floating bair then drop. Since the bair in front of her sends people to you, you could get a free grab at low %. Or some type of follow up at mid %. This can also be a great set up for kills at high %. Mixing up the DI. If people expect nair, hit them them with the front of the bair and seen them the other way. Messing up the DI and getting some decent kills.

Float landing:
Floating Landing is when you are on the ledge, jump and instant float on stage. This has been nerfed in the game. When you did this in brawl you float really low to the ground (as if you ground floating while standing. And you are invincible for ten frames. If you land the moment you do this, you are invincible for 7 frames. In this game, Peach floats a lil higher on stage. And you are NOT invincible. So you would have to do it and fast fall quickly. Its an ok ledge option. You can float back on and do attacks. it's just not as safe as it was in brawl.

Up-B cancel:

As you can see here, As soon as Peach landed, she slide off the platform. Here is a video on how its done.

Platform Float Cancel:
Peach can quickly jump and land on a platform with her floating. Here is a vid showing how.

Play style

Her gameplay in this new era of smash is gonna be different. Ways of approaching, pressuring,etc. You most mostly be spacing your moves via ground floats a lot. And racking up as much damage as you can. Edgeuarding will really be your main source for kills. Due to how the edge mechanics are now in the game. You will have to be a lil more creative with edgeuards. Which peach is good in general at doing. Using instant QFR are your way of quickly moving around the field is also a great tool. Peach is about the only character as of now with great movement. She can run, float and quickly land to w/e she wants. Making it hard for your opponent to guess where you will be and when you will strike. Leaving openings, baiting the opponent for counter attacks. other characters have to use their shields to stop in place. Which they can not do as soon as they dash. But thanks to floating, we don't have to worry about that. Which good control of this, it will not be safe for your opponent to just jump in at you. Your goal is to slow your opponent down while getting close to the and keeping the pressure. Here is a vid getting into her gameplay more. And her QFR

Pressure/Mix ups
While her pressure is not as great as in brawl, she can still maintain some form of pressure. So lets talk about this jab and how we can't jab and move quickly as before.

Her first jab has higher recovery. Thus you might have found it hard to jab>w/e you want. So jab is not that safe. But you can still apply some pressure with it and trick your opponent. If you jab someone on shield, You can do 2 things. Just hit the button quickly for quick jab sessions. Or you can delay the first Jab with the second one. The second one won't come out as fast. This can screw up out opponents timing to shield grab you if you mix up both options. With the slow jab sessions you can even go for a jab cancel to start the frame trap over or just gtfo out there and bait a reaction for a punish.

If you fair ones shield and space it well to an auto cancel, you can Dtilt. Its safe, fast recovery and moves her forward. This is good for frame trapping and spacing. You can also use a ftilt instead of dtilt. Its has decent speed. Spacing and timing is important. For good insurance, do this with a turnip in hand, so you can pull back and use the turnip to go in again. or pull back and toss it to stop an approach and follow up, start a pressure mix up, counter, etc.

Grounded Nairs are great on shield and you can replace that for a mix up on shield that you would with fair. You can nair on shield to Dtilt. Dtilt would be a better replacement for jab. Better range and quick recovery. So with good distance, space the move to something like another ground float nair, floating dair> drop nair> grab/Dtilt/Jab mix up/ ground float air attack, etc, etc. Nair and Dtilt can lean to a lot of mix up and pressure options. Dtilt is now an important move in this game that one must learn how to use well.

Mixed with turnips, you can throw in z drops to dairs or footstool air attacks. This makes it really hard for the enemy to punish you out of shield.

You can't really approach that well with fair this time around due to the timing of the auto cancel. if you were going too, you would have to short hop to an instand fair. Fighting with a turnip is a must to be really face with her moves like fair and bair. it can cover you, and upon hitting, you can regrab it and start the mix up, pressure again. This is really key to her game now.

Combos:

Yea, we still got those. The way her moves are in this game, it seems you can be a lil more creative with them. Here is a few that came to my mind out of what seems to be many. She feels like a free style character this time around:

Dair >Nair> Grab> Dthrow > Ftilt >Up-B
Dtilt> Ground Float Nair > Grab> Dthrow > Ftilt > Up-B
Ground Float Nair > Grab > Dthrow Up-B/Utilt.
Dtilt > Dtilt (spike) > Ground Float Nair > Peach bomber.

Advance Combos:

Grounded Float Nair > Grab > Dthrow > Ground Float Nair /bair> Grab > Dthrow > Uptilt/up-B/Ftilt (maybe)
Dtilt > Ftilt > ground float Upair > Do it again > jump uair > Up-B (maybe)
Dtilt > Dtilt (spike) Ftilt > Ground float Upair > Do it again > Jump Uair > Up-B (maybe)
Dair > Uair > Grounded up air > do it again> jump uair > Up-b (pretty sure this would work.)
Ground Float Nair > Dtilt (maybe) > Ground F
loat Upair > Do it again > jump to upair > Up-B (maybe)
Dair> Bair> Ground Float Nair > Grab > down throw > Ftilt/uptilt/up-B ( this combo might not work well due to the the cool time time of the bair, even when auto cancel. But I think it is possible on some cahracters. or if you just get them to block after the bair. Go for the grab instead)

Feel like there is more but that's where you can just mix and match you combos based on character weight and %. What ever says "maybe" next to their attack means that I am not to sure if that would link up. If you can get your combos down, you will be doing a lot of damage to the enemy and get them off stage. Then with good edguarding, that could be a stock. Make every hit count at low %. Some of this combos might not be legit and they are more of frame trap combos. usually if you get them to block or try to attack out of these set ups. This are nearly official on heavy/big characters. So keep this in mind. Go for certain things after you see what the opponent tries to do mid combo if there is a gap.

That's about all I got for now. This was all that I gather playing her for the first time and exploring her. Game is not even a week old so I am sure there is more to find out and learn. And once I do, I will update this. The way the game is now in general with some characters and the engine, Peach seems like she will have a better time in this game. But the struggle will still be real. And she is once again, a technical character. For now, she is the most technical character in the game. So timing and spacing for what you do is very impoartant and best get to practicing all of that when you get the chance.

. And if you have any questions for me, you can message me here, this thread or follow me on twitter when you can keep updated with all peach relate things I do. Share this if you can and spread the world. Lets see how she fairs this time around.........heh get it?....................ok ima stop now.......

Dark.Pch:
Twitter: Dark_Pch
Twitch: twitch.tv/darkpch

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sept.14

Peach has a good way to get a kill near the ledge at zero against some characters. If Peach gets a dair at 0%, She can combo into a fair. From here you can snipe their second jump via floalting nair. If you think they would recover low, you can drop to a nair, and then make it back on stage. Some characters who recoverys are not all that like Lil mac get destroyed by this. If people still happen to make it back, you can still keep control since you can continue to harass them with edgeguards.

At low %, Peach can dair> footstool. They still have their jump but it can lead so some tricks or edeguard set ups. Or you can float Dair > fair, wait for a jump and then snipe it with a foot stool. it would take you longer to get back on stage since you jump pretty high, giving the opponent time to come back. So what you can do is have a turnip when you go for this., the moment you foot stool, Z drop the turnip. The turnip would be lined along with the opponent. So if they jump into it, they would get sniped. This could by you more time to lan and continue to keep the enemy off stage.

The First Part of Peach up-air is a semi spike. If you ground float with it, and pull back, the first hit would hit but not the second one. it sends them down, but not as quick as a spike. This could mess some oneone up and lead to some set up. The spacing for this is tricking. The way I pull this off was within a combo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and D1 decided to make a video of thing tricks and set ups you can do with the Lag cancel with down B. I was playing around with it at his house yesterday and I should him some stuff. And he got hyped. Then said I should make a video of it to hold credit for the stuff I came up with. So here is the vid. I have more set ups with it then what I explain here. I did not wanna make the vid to long so you can ask your questions here. I'll also post up some more set ups later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyuBVimjsng

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Was fantastic of you to start this up for the Peach mains, or even people looking to put some time into Peach. I think adding some videos of both matches (later on of course) and move demonstrations/possible combos might be a good idea too. Keep it up Dark, look forward to seeing how you and other dedicated players will flesh out this character ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks. I have yet to fight anyone. When I do I'll get the chance test a lot of more things and just see how I can combo ceratin characters, frame traps, etc. This is just a basic rundown on her. But as I said, this is just info I gathered playing her and seeing how she works/what I can do, etc. Hopefully with this, when people get a chance to play, they won't go in blind in matches. They have an idea of what do you and wont feel behind and people who can currently play the game a lot.

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
Can yo usee if yo ucan start combos with the peach bomber? I would REALLY love it if you tried it out

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Can yo usee if yo ucan start combos with the peach bomber? I would REALLY love it if you tried it out
I tried, I can't combo off them. You can however use the move as a combo ender for extra damage. Since the move is fast enough now you can catch people from a distance quickly. Something like:

Dtilt > Dtilt (spike) > Ground Float Nair > Peach bomber.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
You can short hop auto cancel her fair. What you have to do is fair as soon as you input your jump. Have to do it in quick sessions. if you do this correctly, you can short hop fair and instantly move/attack/block.
This is great news. This means we can still use Fair safely if we retreat by shorthopping or float back. It seems we will always have to move back after hitting a shield with Fair. It's a shame Fair has become weaker as a pressure and approaching option but it's a relief we can still use it safely as a spacing, poking and killing tool.

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, your new move for pressure at a range is her Dtilt from a distance. And Nair in close range. Dair is second best option after Nair.

Fair is more of a zoning tool now.

Last edited:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Yeah, Peach might actually be higher on the tier list in this game than in Brawl. Some of the nerfs gutted her in the pressure section of her playstyle but the buff on F-Air and a few other moves have got me thinking it won't even matter much. Her offstage game is gonna be a lot stronger, I basically agree w/ everything you wrote so thanks for sharing w/ everyone here! Nice guide.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
This is a really nice read - thanks Dark! And also thanks to NinjaLink as well :) I'm really pleased to hear that we can actually autocancel SH Fairs.

One thing I'm curious about is the use of Dair as a pressure tool - does it have more range than last time? Can you combo out of it at low percents?

"You can Nair on shield and then D Tilt" - This sounds nice but is it actually possible? Isn't the shield stun in this game very low?

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
So looking better than brawl peach but requires some more effort...I'll take it.

Thanks for the detailed write-up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is a really nice read - thanks Dark! And also thanks to NinjaLink as well :) I'm really pleased to hear that we can actually autocancel SH Fairs.

One thing I'm curious about is the use of Dair as a pressure tool - does it have more range than last time? Can you combo out of it at low percents?

"You can Nair on shield and then D Tilt" - This sounds nice but is it actually possible? Isn't the shield stun in this game very low?
the range seems to be about the same in brawl or a lil better. And you can still combo at low % with dair as I listed in the combo map.

Her nair seems to have the same range as it did in brawl. And if I am not mistaking, you still get pushed back on shield. So if you spaced the ground float nair and pull back to dtilt at max range you can be safe against a lot of things. Your quickiest option for punishes is jabs. But if you are unsure the enemy is gonna be blocking, its really best to just space dtilt. She has good float mobility, so space and auto cancel to a Dtilt.

Shield stun is something I have yet to test out with her attacks. I try it when I get a chance or if anyone else can check this out. But this the best thing I can come up with based on her moves and how they work/cancel.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Hmm interesting! Does D Tilt still do that thing where you can slide back?

What do you think about SH Dairs? They're a really cool mix up in Brawl and Dair looks even better this time around.

Is Bone Walking/Sliding Turnip pull still in? Be sure to give Jump Cancel Item Tossing a try as well...I miss my Glide Tossing!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, can not slide back. You just move forward. Like you would in brawl. I tried it.

Short hop dairs still has its uses like brawl. It's just not a faster pressure tool like I state with the other pressure tool. Its kinda like the nair mix up. Nair is just faster. While dair is a lil slower but has move range. You have to decide the best method of pressure based on how your opponent react to you on shield and the situation at hand. There is no right/wrong way to pressure. You pressure based on the player. And that's based on how well you adapt to the enemyto figure the right method to crack his defense. Or bait a reaction to punish. Them keep him guessing.

I think I tried the bone walking but could not get it out. I think it's safe to say that thing is out. And I forgot to try jump canceling. I can ask NinjaLink later to see if you can jump cancel.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I would say its a lil of both. I'm not sure how safe it is on shield but Yaaay says its its not safe. I believe the hitbox is wider vertically by a lil. And you get all hits at high % unlike brawl. The nerf. is since the vertical hitbox is a lil better, can really shield poke according to Yaaay. Least I assume that is the reason. I would like to test out that down smash on shield though. But I do think that move is a goods shield eater. Shields seem to break easier in this game from what I have heard. So her dsmash can be used as pressure enders to break them. I also think you can punish rollers with it as well within pressuring people.

So I would say its a lil better outside of no shield pokes.

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
@ Dark.Pch Dark.Pch : Thank you for this guide! It contains extremely useful informations. Thank you NinjaLink as well!

Peach has, without a doubt, much more potential than she had in Brawl. I simply cannot wait to play her!

I am hopeful you will be able to try Peach's custom special moves soon. Your input on them would be greatly appreciated!

@ Alakaslam Alakaslam : Peach's SSB4 Down-Smash is much better than its Brawl counterpart, where it was next to useless. In SSB4, trapping opponents in the move ensures it deals more damage. Furthermore, its knockback has been increased.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Watch ppl say "dsmash is cheap"

If they already say this, what now when it is pure damage?

I await the johns, yesssssss

By the way I approve the avatar change, Dark.Pch

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I did manage to unlock a few custom moves for NinjaLink at my time playing smash run as her. Here is what I can remember:

She has a custom move for her turnips where they do a lil more damage. A regular one does about 17% from what I remember. the down side to this is that the distance that she tosses them is hella short. Even of you smash throw them. They don't travel very far.

Next was toad. This one that we got caused toad to throw out spores without even having to attack it. It's true projecting that covers good range. I did not check out the downside to it. But I know there is one.

There is a Peach bomber where when she does it, she moves slighty upward. Seems really good for recovery and use for some creative combos. The downside to this is you can not side B again until you touch the floor.

Last edited:

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I'm fine with colors.

(although a White Mage alt would look cool...)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Does Peach Bomber still explode on walls or destructible objects??
I am not sure about objects but I am sure you can as long as they don't hurt you. Like certain items such as the soccer ball.

As for wall climbing, you can not do that.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
So will we be bair-ing as much as we fair-ed in Brawl? Not too sure what the auto-cancelling is like for bair though.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Does anyone know if you can still pull Beam-Swords (or whatever else besides Bombs/Stitches) from turnips?

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for taking the time to make this Uncle Peach!
Does anyone know if you can still pull Beam-Swords (or whatever else besides Bombs/Stitches) from turnips?
Bob omb plucks are in! Look at 5:05 of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-raJkhqBLI
Thanks to Smiley for recording it! Her fair does look kinda laggy but it's not quite as bad as I was expecting. Her hand lies on the ground a bit before she can act; the speed doesn't look too bad when she's not getting instantly punished for it. The fact that she can be punished in that time is the problem though lol. 5:36 looks fast but I think it's because she completely finished her move in the air rather than cancelling the ending lag.
It looks like some hits of Peach's dair didn't phase Bowser at all (it seemed to happen only when Bowser's feet were touching the ground), does that happen with everyone?
/randomnote- It's nice to see that final destination doesn't nope her recovery. At 6:00 she's under the stage but she's able to glide up the side with her parasol. Don't remember that area of FD being so kind before.
Oh and Peach in fastfall is actually quite fast!

Is the double bair/nair back in?

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So will we be bair-ing as much as we fair-ed in Brawl? Not too sure what the auto-cancelling is like for bair though.
if you are gonna bair, you MUST Ground float to make it safe. Its to laggy if you land early. It's not a move you can just freely use. I believe you can still short hop bair and auto cancel it if you are fast enough. I did not test it out. But I don't think you can just use that move like you would fair. The range seems a lil off and if you wiff it in the air, you can get punished for it.

And I stated how you auto cancel it in the first post.

Bair: As soon as Peach is pulling her butt back in (heh), you can land and be able to move/block/attack. This move is best used ground floating. the hit block does not seem to be that great and you have to auto cancel it a lil later then in brawl. Or you will get punished for it. You have to spaced this really well. Bair and pull back via floating, and land at the correct time to cancel and react to anything or continue on the assault. You can check the video above on how it looks like.

I have not seen any items being pulled out expect bombs.

Thank you for taking the time to make this Uncle Peach!

Bob omb plucks are in! Look at 5:05 of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-raJkhqBLI
Thanks to Smiley for recording it! Her fair does look kinda laggy but it's not quite as bad as I was expecting. Her hand lies on the ground a bit before she can act; the speed doesn't look too bad when she's not getting instantly punished for it. The fact that she can be punished in that time is the problem though lol. 5:36 looks fast but I think it's because she completely finished her move in the air rather than cancelling the ending lag.
It looks like some hits of Peach's dair didn't phase Bowser at all (it seemed to happen only when Bowser's feet were touching the ground), does that happen with everyone?
/randomnote- It's nice to see that final destination doesn't nope her recovery. At 6:00 she's under the stage but she's able to glide up the side with her parasol. Don't remember that area of FD being so kind before.
Oh and Peach in fastfall is actually quite fast!

Is the double bair/nair back in?
Double nair/bair is gone.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
One of the games tips hint that Bowser has armor at low %. The dair is fine its just bowsers being badass

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
On that note, do nair/bair still have a soft hit?
Did not really notice one when I was playing. Though I think the soft spot of her bair is infront of her. For when you hit with it, it sends the opponent flying TOWARDS you, not away.

I'm gonna see if I can get a chance to play the game again today. if there is anything you wanna know, post the questions here. Also I can not play against other people at the moment. So whatever I do is general Peach stuff.

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Please just turnip pluck a lot for like ten minutes to half an hour so we can know what Peach can pluck. Just talk about how you like Trix cereal or something to appease viewers who get bored. Turnip research is best research

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have a shot to check out the game again at D1's house so I will be over there. he is having a fest for the game. If I am able to check out peach again I'll test more stuff out and see what I can learn. Follow him on twitch for those that have not and you will be the first to know when the stream starts

www.twitch.tv/D1MX

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Also, could you possibly show us the variants of Peach's custom moves, in GIF or image form? Highlighting which section of the stream showcases that would be cool too! Thanks!!!!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Wow, simply amazing detail. I thank you for this! Can't decide if she's really good or just slightly better than where she was. One thing is for sure I think she's definitely better than she was in Brawl due to actual kill power, and also due to no edgehogging. No edgehogging is a HUGE nerf for most everyone else but only a slight nerf for Peach due to being able to gimp due to float.

Top Bottom