- Aug 24, 2018
Alright! OrionRank Pre-Qurantine is here. The period used is brief - December 27th to March 15th. 3 images - 1-50, 51-100, HMs. pic.twitter.com/rDULt32dpi— Barnard's Loop (@LoopBarnard) May 26, 2020
Character Representation for OrionStats:
View attachment 272779
I didn't count secondaries but based on that list, this is the character representation for the Top 100 players (I may have screwed up on one or two, hopefully not).
This is only based on slightly over 2.5 months of data, so some things on here may look weird, but I think there are some interesting things to note here:
- Dark Wizzy is ranked much higher on here than on the PGR (22nd > 9th, and I'm guessing that would have continued into 2020).
- ESAM also had a decent jump going from 14th to 8th, entering the Top 10. Not sure if that would have continued going forward.
- Wrath is ranked 20th, likely due to his Top 8 placing at Frostbite. Toast is ranked 22nd most likely for the same reason.
- In terms of characters, has 3 players who ended up in the Top 100 and even though Dabuz does use her as a co-main, this is still a huge leap up from the days before she was buffed and was considered to be a Bottom 10 character who most people had given up hope in.
- and all have mains who barely made it into the Top 100: HIKARU, Shadow_PR, and Jesuischoq.
- Interestingly, has no representation in the Top 100 of OrionStats, making him the only character who seems to be universally considered high tier to not have any ranked players on this list.