• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come To Papa 2: In Lack Of A Better Name

Exdeath

Smash Master
I should check SWF more often haha.

I'll be bringing pizza and selling it here with all profits going toward the tournament.

Idk if im staying for singles. I kinda want to win the ESA tournament for AE so i could be sponsored. Its a small sponsorship but its a good way to start
You should go for it!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Also.

Idk about housing since i have to work at 11:30p/

Though they probably won't call me in til 12:30-1

Also the tournament needs to be done by midnight.

Also brawl minus side tourney or the random dubs random characters

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Pensacola coming?
As an update (I'll have a final answer probably Thursday night), we hired a new cook. The reason I was so indispensable before was because I was the only set-up/cook we had.

Sooooo basically I ought to be able to miss a day at work, and if they give me hell about it, I will be rather pissed.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Still uber salty about missing this.

I'll show you all up next time!!!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Mink do you mind if this tournament goes by quite smoothly and fast? I know I'm not the one to rush things but I'd like to do singles lol. I have to leave the tourney around 8 or 9. Most likely around 8. I got somewhere to go. If anything I'll help move the tourney along.

On another note. People please bring "full" setups if possible.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Kyon, my friend Zack is in town and i took off work saturday night (update) so i could go downtown with him.
I don't wanna be here all night either.

Doubles will start immediately at 1.
Singles immediately at 3:30 if not 3.

There will be no friendlies unless you're here before the tournament or there is no possible match to be played.

If there is a match that can be played, do it anyways. Even if you dont want to.

Just get it over with.

/Ed

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
In case TheSaintKai can't give me a ride, anyone near the Pensacola area going to this? I'll definitely help with the gas money as much as needed, really want to go to a Brawl tourney. It's been over 5 months since I last went to one, I need smash in my veins! D:

Shoot me a PM if you're able to offer me a ride.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
In case TheSaintKai can't give me a ride, anyone near the Pensacola area going to this? I'll definitely help with the gas money as much as needed, really want to go to a Brawl tourney. It's been over 5 months since I last went to one, I need smash in my veins! D:

Shoot me a PM if you're able to offer me a ride.
SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A RIDE PLEASE!

Perfect indeed <3

:phone:
No. YOU'RE Perfect. :3

@Mink: ......./Ed

What did I do lol?

Also @Dtorr, NO, REVENGE CANNOT BE ACHEIVED THIS WAY!!
Waited like, 45 minutes to play viper at my last tourney :p

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I find out tonight, guys. x)
Mad hyped for my first tourney since January. Kewkky I'm like the only traveling player in Pcola, so there's no one else. :/ But I'll definitely bring you, I have room.
I need to practice. -.-

Prawn

Smash Master
K well looks like I'll be in Florida on Saturday but I didn't bring a controller so whoever brings me one will be forever loved!

:phone:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Go home big.

Kewkky if you make it, I would love to get some friendlies in with ya (time permitting of course). Its not often another Kirby boarder comes around here.

Top Bottom