• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come To Papa 2: In Lack Of A Better Name

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Kyon, I heard wumbo beated you once in friendlies.

You have no idea how hyped I am to hear that and I'm expecting a replay too. X3
Beat him twice in a row, it was a set. Although im pretty damn sure he just lowered his Peach swag momentarily, and I happened to capitalize. Not exactly sure how I did it.

and I WISH mink used Ganon all tourney, I had to deal with his ZSS and ICs lmao.
Got countered hard...i just need to learn how to deal with it.

Edit: How did the ESA tourney go Keith? Naje said it was horrible for some reason lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
mink put in workkkkkkk :ganon:

give up on doing that **** ^

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Lemmeguessy. CGs.

ZZS is fine. ICs is the main problem.
They mostly tend to grab/shieldgrab.

Even I have a hard time getting around it myself,
I mean damn, they're on top of the MU. God tier stuff because of that.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
[glow]Hopefully, I'm getting paid on Friday then. Either that or go to work on Saturday as early as possible.

Just to make it on time, really. NLL is literally close by my work place.[/glow]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry, gary caught the sandbagging bug from me and nick. There's no cure

and also, I personally got 7th and I had a great time. They were probably stressed out from running multiple games for once (since they usually do one game only). Honestly the tourney itself wasnt bad, aside from the AC not working the first half

That and im pretty sure he lost his voice cause at one point I was calling matches for him. But i have a loud voice made for TOing anyway :laugh:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
sorry, gary caught the sandbagging bug from me and nick. There's no cure

and also, I personally got 7th and I had a great time. They were probably stressed out from running multiple games for once (since they usually do one game only). Honestly the tourney itself wasnt bad, aside from the AC not working the first half

That and im pretty sure he lost his voice cause at one point I was calling matches for him. But i have a loud voice made for TOing anyway :laugh:
It's probably because he was there since 9 am so he was just sick of it all. Oh well.

Gary didn't really do anything bad to Ed, Ed was just pissed at himself for how he was playing. He got over it pretty soon and was back to being SuperEd again lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
ed was playing pretty well. Gary has just been a wall to ed lately. Ik ed can put up a much better fight though. He's just gotta really study the mu and the vids of him vs kyon. If tony won't i will def. make sure they get put on youtube

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Uh i mean there are quite a few ppl above or around ed's level. Trump, kyon, keith, jeff

and i'm getting closer and closer

Oh ya

Shoutouts to ed for coaching my sheik

it's great having irl mentors

Def will do it again at next tourney.

I will force you to use somebody else on me one day trump ;)

Prawn

Smash Master
Sorry guys a girl with a nice booty invited me to sea world.

:phone:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I still love you ed. I basically have no voice now lol

Love you too Kyon, you know I couldn't stay mad after that. Just a spur of the moment thing because I know I can play better. I'll be back and we'll do this again man!

Also yes, I also feel like you know when DACUS is coming. That sliding Fsmash you do now is nasty!

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Yo. Kuro on Distant Planet is OP.

And yea Kyon just puts up a fortress of nonstop attacks and laughs as you try to punish his lagless onslaught.
I'm starting to catch on to it kinda tho.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Beat him twice in a row, it was a set. Although im pretty damn sure he just lowered his Peach swag momentarily, and I happened to capitalize. Not exactly sure how I did it.

and I WISH mink used Ganon all tourney, I had to deal with his ZSS and ICs lmao.
Got countered hard...i just need to learn how to deal with it.

Edit: How did the ESA tourney go Keith? Naje said it was horrible for some reason lol
Sorry to bring the bad news but kyon never trys in friendlys. He just plays just enough where you start to understand how to fight. But good job keep it up
Lemmeguessy. CGs.

ZZS is fine. ICs is the main problem.
They mostly tend to grab/shieldgrab.

Even I have a hard time getting around it myself,
I mean damn, they're on top of the MU. God tier stuff because of that.
If Ic Mostly shield grabs you. Then you really need to rethink you strategy. That's one of the hardest ways for IC to get a grab. I wish people will go learn the mu. Before they speak about my character. That's why you guys are so free to them.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Sorry to bring the bad news but kyon never trys in friendlys. He just plays just enough where you start to understand how to fight. But good job keep it up
I figured that much. I have to walk before I can run, so I guess overcoming his friendly Peach is one step closer to beating his bracket Peach lol. Thanks.

Top Bottom