• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo's starting from 0 with mk what are they, and how valid are they?

smasher01

Smash Ace
You would be Dsmashing the landing lag, therefore they wouldn't be able to PS unless you mistimed it.
we are talking about 2 differeny things lol

they are trying to dodge the D-smash so they jump over it and fair you thats why i said why would you ds un less your really desperate lol you should never get killed buy some one walking up to you and spamming ds.

OverLade

Smash Hero
we are talking about 2 differeny things lol

they are trying to dodge the D-smash so they jump over it and fair you thats why i said why would you ds un less your really desperate lol you should never get killed buy some one walking up to you and spamming ds.
There was not a single comma or period in this, so please excuse me for not understanding what the hell you were trying to say...

edit:

*Not to sound like a ****, but seriously*

OverLade

Smash Hero
true but Im more of a technical player than anything, I like to know for a fact that something is going to work other wise Im probably not gonna do it
MK is so lagless that most of the time you can do one thing, and still have enough time to do something else as long as you get a good read. Some say that MK "autocombos" from 0 to 50% and its sorta true as long as you read properly.

fornaxxx

Smash Rookie
my fetish combo at 0% is

glide to nair to grab to fair/uair

if you can land the glide attack the rest will most probably land

to land the glide attack i mindgame the guy by cancelling the glide by pressing up then go for up b as close as the ground as possible then go for glide attack

this will be hard to do if you have tap jump coz it makes mk jump right before the up b and you wont be close enough to the ground

Ryne

Smash Cadet
dash attack/ up smash/ 3 udair chain attacks/ tornado or shuttle loop.
30-45%

This combo kills Donkey Kong easily on Final Destination. Be sure to edgehog and follow up with dairs in case it doesn't knock him far enough.

napZzz

Smash Hero
D-throw to d-throw to F-air to edge guard.
Running F-throw, running F-throw, D-air, then edge guard. Emphasis on the running. You need to slide with your running grab as you grab to keep up to your DIing opponent, and you need to F-throw ASAP.
so is this a joke post?

Anyways, I'm guessing the only technically LEGIT combos with mk are ones that start with uair and end with...well just about any move you want at around 50% and below on most characters

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
Halo Combo: SH Nair OOS to jump to dair, follow where they DI and tornado. Works great on heavies and Diddy. It almost always lands for me, at least on lagless wifi.

Also, at 0%, Grab, pummel, down throw, to fair for 25%.

Glide attack to Shuttle loop.

Tornado to up B at low % and if they land on a platform.

sh nair ff to dtilt to ftilt/dash attack.

I've only done them on lagless wifi though.. Just be smart, follow their DI, and punish accordingly.

Did the anyone figure out the frame advantage on single Ftilt at zero percent?

Also, at 0%, Grab, pummel, down throw, to fair for 25%.
Grab -> pummel at 0%... Pummeling at 0% is not smart. People are able to escape if you pummel at that percent. Grab -> Dthrow -> follow up is more viable at 0%.

Top Bottom