• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMBOED ON ARRIVAL II Results - 6/25/11 - Middletown, NJ

LLDL

Smash Hero
Melee Singles (16 Entrants)

1: Linguini ($96.00)
2: Eggm ($48.00)
3: Harriet The Guy ($16.00)
4: Nintendude
5: Swedish Delight
5: StriCNYN3
7: Chain-Ace
7: QERB
9: ILM
9: Pyro
9: Icer18
9: 7ent
13: Tundra
13: Schott
13: MAYNE
13: Christopher

Melee Doubles Round Robin (4 Teams)

1: Eggm + Nintendude
2: Harriet the Guy + Linguini
3: 7ent + Captain Jaime
4: QERB + ERB

64 Singles Round Robin (5 Entrants)

1: Nintendude
2: Ballin4life
3: Hamburglar
4: Eggers St
5: JDD6013

Venue Fee (24 people at the tournament total)

1. Chain-Ace
  2. Eggm
  3. StriCNYN3
  4. ILM
  5. MAYNE
  6. Nintendude
  7. Matt
  8. Steve
  9. QERB
  10. 7ent
  11. ERB
  12. Hamburglar
  13. Schott
  14. Smelly Cat
  15. Shoopman
  16. Harriet the Guy
  17. Linguini
  18. Captain Jamie
  19. Pyro
  20. Christopher
  21. Icer18
  22. Tundra
  23. JDD6013
  24. ballin4life
  25. CopyCat

LLDL

Smash Hero
Shoutouts

Chain-Ace - You did pretty well at this, I'm impressed
Eggm - As always, thanks for bringing tv's and coming with us
StriCNYN3 - You'll play at your normal skill level soon
ILM - Thanks for coming man, we STILL didn't get to play friendlies, but that's because I was running the event this time. Definitely a **** load of friendlies next time
MAYNE - Hey man, nice sheik. We'll play more matches next time.
Nintendude - I appreciate you coming and supporting man, next one will be even better.
Matt - Hey man, sorry you couldn't enter the tournament. If you see a poster for plan n trade next time, hopefully you'll be able to enter singles.
Steve - Thanks for coming and supporting.
QERB - It's been a while man, I didn't know you lived near. I'll hit you up when I host another!
7ent - Hey man, you did really good your your first tourney. I hope you come to more.
ERB - Haha, good stuff in doubles. You guys will get him next time.
CopyCat - Lol I feel really bad, this is like the third time you've driven all the way out to one of my tourneys to leave early.
Hamburglar - Thanks sooo much for showing up, I had a lot of fun playing you and your setups really helped the 64 event. Come again next time!
Schott - Thanks so much for coming man
Smelly Cat - Punnnnk
Shoopman - Puuuuuuuuuunk
Harriet the Guy - I'm so glad you guys came, thanks and you did really good in the bracket.
Linguini - Congratulations on winning man, you're a BEAST. It's a shame we didn't play friendlies. Maybe I'll see you in Brooklyn in a few weeks.
Captain Jamie - Raaape falco dittos. I'll get you next time.
Pyro - Good stuff in bracket. Thanks so much for coming and bringing a setup. You da bes. If you want to bring your recording stuff, I'll transfer the videos to my computer so that you don't have to do too much work uploading.
Christopher Thannnks so much for coming man, and I'm glad to see you entered your first tournament! Don't feel too discouraged, you had a tough bracket, but you're playing really well. Keep at it1
Icer18 - I appreciate you guys coming out man, If you guys live near I'll def hit you up. I'd like to play you guys in some friendlies.
Tundra - Gotta shake that rust off man! Thinkin the competition was gonna be stiff, but I was watching you play, you still got it.
JDD6013 - Good stuff in 64 man. That first kirby match was hard. I caught onto the f smashes tho =). Once again, I'll defff host another, and I'm so happy that you thought the tourney was awesome.
ballin4life - You made the 64 bracket hype man. I'm really glad you came, and I'll def try to set up another one before summer is over.

Max?

Smash Champion
Wait, Harriet went to this but didn't tell me? *emo tear*

Who the **** is captain jaime?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
He's Mr. F's brother aka Swedish Delight aka other random names.

Despite the small turnout and lack of entrants I really had a ton of fun at this and am really glad I went. Thanks for putting this together Chain Ace!

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts to

chain ace-great job setting this up. I had a lot of fun. the tournament ran really smooth. lets play 64 online sometime.

nintendude- congrats in melee doubles and 64. as always, playing you was super entertaining

Ballin4life-thanks for showing up out of the blue and playing 4 hrs of friendlies before the round robin started. your falcon/fox combos are too legit.

Jdd-nice to meet you. if you're ever around binghamton, hit me up for some 64 friendlies.

Eggm-thanks for the funny commentary on 64 physics and good job in melee. metagame=footsies and throws

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
Punks:
Smelly Cat
Shoopman

NJzFinest

For real though, that Chris guy was hella fun to play with. G&W dittos are surprisingly intense and we were laughing the whole way through.

JDD6013

Smash Rookie
Rockin tourney! You guys were all awesome.

I'll be plenty more practiced up by next time and bring peeps. I'll try to throw my own tourney in Albany sometime in July or in September. Hopefully we could get a HUGE 64 turnout!

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
r there videos of this? and if there are link me to them plz :p ty
gratz to linguini for winning.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah I have the videos, I'm gonna go chill wit da kids for a while today. I'll upload all when I get home, including the smash 64 vids.

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
awesome, just make sure to post them on video thread :p
i rly wanna see linguini's ganon beastin

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
shoutouts

hariet- pretty legit roy. hope i get to play you again. you're pretty smart.
smelly- ggs i could tell you were really tryhard for this tourney.
chain ace- gj hosting. i'll win our next tourney set :p
eggm- legit, but not yoshi.
nintendude- thanks for the games, i could tell you were really bored playing me lol.
ILM/friends of- play me more. i'm not too busy.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Chain-Ace - Thanks for hosting! I think you have a lot of potential as a TO and I hope to attend more of your events in the future. You get props for the very timely results thread and video uploads!

Hamburglar - Always good to see and play you, Ben.

Ballin - EC vs. WC Smash 64! I'm really glad you came out to play and got to know you a bit in the car. I hope to see you again before you go back to WC.

Eggm - Thanks for teaming and good job to us for not letting Florida thoroughly embarrass us lol. Let's definitely team again sometime. btw your ssb64 commentary is hilarious lol

Linguini - Good job beating Eggm and congrats on winning the whole thing. I honestly thought Eggm would beat you no problem but that was clearly not the case. ggs too

Harriet the guy - dang we never played any singles

QERB - you vs. Linguini was really hype and it's a shame that didn't get recorded. We didn't play the singles either:(

Captain Jaime - don't think I got to play you either... Nice job cracking the top-5!

Stric - you seemed pretty off that tourney. You'll be wrecking people again soon enough:)

7ent - considering that was your first tourney I was really impressed. Stick with it and I hope to see you at more events in the future.

Dave (JDD) - great to see another Smash 64 player, especially one from central NY! If you ever wanna play me online just IM me on AIM, and of course I hope to play you again on console too.

icer18

Smash Rookie
This was a great first tournament experience. Thanks for hosting, and I'm glad I joined (=

ILM

Smash Journeyman
idk if I've commented, so if I have, I'll do it again.

Shoutouts:
Linguini: lol, first person I met in the bracket, and you absolutely killed me. Good **** though, you have a mad good Ganon.

harriettheguy: It was cool to play you, and I'm sure you liked taking my money lol. Rematch next time we see each other.

Pyro: Good to meet you man, we're mad close so we have to do a smashfest or two.

Eggm: You 4 stocked me with Yoshi, I will never ever ever ever ever live that down lol.

Nintendude: Your Ice Climbers are so ****, you ****ed me up in friendlies.

Chain-Ace: Sucks that we didn't get to play again lol, definitely at no johns if I go.

StriCNYN3: You played so many friendlies with me, thanks for helping me out. I know it must get boring continually 4 and 3 stocking someone, but it really helps.

Sensei

Smash Lord
WTF why didnt anybody tell me there was a ssb tournament in NJ?

I wish I had gotten a Facebook invite or something. Goddammit.

I'm following this like a hawk now.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol I sent you a PM a few months ago when I advertised this, maybe it didn't go through

Eggm

Smash Hero
idk if I've commented, so if I have, I'll do it again.

Shoutouts:
Linguini: lol, first person I met in the bracket, and you absolutely killed me. Good **** though, you have a mad good Ganon.

harriettheguy: It was cool to play you, and I'm sure you liked taking my money lol. Rematch next time we see each other.

Pyro: Good to meet you man, we're mad close so we have to do a smashfest or two.

Eggm: You 4 stocked me with Yoshi, I will never ever ever ever ever live that down lol.

Nintendude: Your Ice Climbers are so ****, you ****ed me up in friendlies.

Chain-Ace: Sucks that we didn't get to play again lol, definitely at no johns if I go.

StriCNYN3: You played so many friendlies with me, thanks for helping me out. I know it must get boring continually 4 and 3 stocking someone, but it really helps.
i"m so glad you posted this now I know who you are. :)

Top Bottom