• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Vid Compilation (278 videos) Last Update: 7/26 (5 New Videos)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Oh crap, sorry. I only read the title name on the falco vid list and searched on youtube. I should have read the post to the bottom where all the links are given. :/ Thanks...

Assunder

Smash Rookie
Can someone tell me what the song at the beginning of the DBR Evolution- Zelgadis video is called?

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
Team Taubsi presents Use Wirbelwind!!

There is a thread for this video but just because the video kinda sorta belongs in here too.... :3

(Click to stream, right click/Save As to save it to your hard drive!)

Ares726

Smash Ace
Just some YouTube updates for CF vids already posted:
Death from Above
Flip 'Em the Bird
The Silent Assassin

Also, there's a video I found on Google Video that's not on your list, so I thought I'd upload it to YouTube and post the link here: Darkrain Montage. It's obviously a Falcon combo vid featuring Darkrain. Hope I helped.
Thanks man. I'll update this list with those tomorrow.

Can someone tell me what the song at the beginning of the DBR Evolution- Zelgadis video is called?
Watch DBR Evolution, read the credits. If the first song is the Fox Remixy thing, it's a song he made himself. PM him or hit him up on AIM for it.

Team Taubsi presents Use Wirbelwind!!

There is a thread for this video but just because the video kinda sorta belongs in here too.... :3
Read the list man. It's up there already.

TGM

Smash Lord
ares, could you add my tgm combo vids to to the misc section? check them out and see if they would fit.

Ares726

Smash Ace
ares, could you add my tgm combo vids to to the misc section? check them out and see if they would fit.
I've seen them before. They're pretty hilarious. I think the thread for the first one was funnier than the video because some people watched the entire thing without realizing the clips were repeating.

Though the second video does show godly techniques in dittos, you left out Young Link, Pichu, and Pikachu. You showed the clips based on the character selection screen for the first and second row, but you went backwards on the third row. Funny stuff, but it's a joke video, so it's a no go. In fact, I think I'm going to go remove the Sandbag video now.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol i watched the whole video for some reason. i even knew that it was repeating but for some strange reason i just kept watchin it

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
Very good work for keeping up with new videos. Really good work indeed.

Just wanted to pint out, but Hidden combo med Eken is starring EK, duh. :p

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
if somebody could put the new captain falcon video on youtube or somethign i would greatly appreciate it, theres no way i can dl a file that big, it's called captain peregrine... ty

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
new dk combo vid DK SmAsH 2...had to rush to make it before moving to baltimore but its fun to watch and has some really good combos... LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YOU GUYS PLAY AROUND BALTIMORE, MD I NEED SOME COMPETITION UP HERE!!

Ares726

Smash Ace
Thanks for the compliments everybody. I know I don't respond to every one of them, but I appreciate them all. Gimpy, you reminded me of something. If you do have an iPod and want to download several videos, just search under FileFront or Rapidshare or MegaUpload etc. I think that's faster overall. Unless you only want certain videos. We've reached the 250 mark today, and we've almost got 50,000 views. Thanks so much guys.

I suggest Ares that you make a section for the crew combos only
I've been thinking about this since you posted it. At first I thought, "That's silly. Why would I do that?" Now I'm thinking, "Crew videos are in the Misc. section, but they're not like everything else in the Misc. section." So sometime in the future, expect to see a Crew Video section. Not tomorrow or anything, but sometime in the near future. Thanks for the suggestion majoras.

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
As a newb, I felt like complete garbage while watching these videos because my skill is in a different universe compared to these people. At the same time, it also gave me my motivation for continuing to play and trying to get better. Thx for the vids. They really help.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, can I get my combo video on that list. I made it yesterday. And its Pretty good. here is the link, Hope its good enough to be with the others.

Dark.Pch 2-Royalty of Darkness

Also here is another combo video I made with me and 2 of my crew members. Its me with Ninja Link and Jash. Hope its good enough to make it as well.

Imperial Era combo video 2

AHH!!!, so sorry for the double post. I click back to edit what I wrote and I forgot it would double post it, really sorry for the mistake here, my firt post is messed up, the links are fixed here. so view them on this post. sorry for the error

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
hey cyberdemon when r u gonna post the video of both of us?
Hmmm... I'm working on it, it's just that I've been very busy with college. Maybe it will be ready next month or something like that.

Besides, I wanted to do that CF combo video since last year, so I worked on that one first. But the next one will be our falco/fox video, I promise.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Hmmm... I'm working on it, it's just that I've been very busy with college. Maybe it will be ready next month or something like that.

Besides, I wanted to do that CF combo video since last year, so I worked on that one first. But the next one will be our falco/fox video, I promise.
good **** dawg! ur video ***** i just saw it

Top Bottom