• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Vid Compilation (278 videos) Last Update: 7/26 (5 New Videos)

Ares726

Smash Ace
So, when I updated today I encountered a very unexpected problem. It turns out that there are character limits for posts. The limit is apparently 110000 or something like that. Anyway, I crossed the limit by about 1000, so I had to trim back on some of the text. That's why the "....." has ben replaced by " ~ " in the "Table of Contents" stuff at the top of the thread. I sent a PM to McFox and Omnigamer about it to see if I can get a post moved to the #2 spot. I'm thinking I'll just split it up into the first 13 or so characters in one post and then have the remaining characters and the Misc. stuff in the other post.

If anybody has any ideas on further steps I can take to get this problem alleviated, let me know.

EDIT: Omnigamer is too awesome. He gave me a second post so everything is good now. I wonder if this thread will ever get so big that we need another post. Maybe one day I'll need a whole post per section. That'd be freaking ridiculous.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Homerun Contest, Event Matches, and extra Targets matches that we don't have here, can probably be found at smashvids.be

---

Combo Videos :
---

Pro Matches :
---

Target tests :
---

Tutorials / Demonstrations :
---

Misc. :

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
You are missing letal dorf 3, the new one, its pretty awesome, or maybe you just havent been on lately, but anyways, if u want i can search it for you.

W.Jr

Smash Lord
most of the video i seen, but over all they all were good.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292/AKAcatrell/Dancing-4.gif[/IMG
][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292/AKAcatrell/Dancing-4.gif

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
almost all the filefront links on the first page are dead!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've got a Samus skills and combo vid of myself...
Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=N775VU5cKL4
Blip.tv: http://blip.tv/file/380328

It's really high quality and downloadable at Blip.tv. I didn't name it anything special as it's my first one, but anymore I make in the future will have a specific name. Just call it something like ChiboSempai's Skills and Combos.
It's not the best skill as this is after I lost all my practice over the summer but I'm starting to get kinda good again.
I guess I should note that Samus isn't the only character I use in this vid, but like 75% of the combos are of Samus (my main).

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Please add the samus video i told you to earlier.

sry don't take it offensively tho.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I don't think Ares has seen this thread since July. Don't hold your breath for any new additions.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I cant find the link that can download kane no kizzu 3 on filefront or w/e can anyone help?

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Why is the combo vid compilation, not in the combo video section? It's strange to go to the Misc. section when I want to see this. This is an awesome list by the way.

Ares726

Smash Ace
He's online almost everyday. I think he got tired of editing it, I mean who wouldn't that's a lot of editing.
You are very correct. Plus, this thread is in the wrong section now. When the Combo Vid section go created, this thread didn't get moved. I've got all the HTML code saved into a word document that's somewhere around 70 pages long. If anybody wants all the code I've got so far so they can start updating instead, PM me, and I'll send it to you.

I seriously doubt I'll do any more updates though. It's not like there aren't enough to watch or anything. But yeah, I just don't feel like updating it.

Thanks for the stalking though brawlpro. Ha ha! Just kidding man. I thought that was funny though. "He's online almost everyday." Ha ha! True, true.

Top Bottom