• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Vid Compilation (278 videos) Last Update: 7/26 (5 New Videos)

Ares726

Smash Ace
SipherothXIII: Thanks for the link man. Much appreciated.

X2X, Se><bot: Glad y'all like it.

Dyna: Put out some more and maybe they'll get "yellowed" too.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
SipherothXIII: Thanks for the link man. Much appreciated.

X2X, Se><bot: Glad y'all like it.

Dyna: Put out some more and maybe they'll get "yellowed" too.
Maybe I will =)
FemmeFatale2 has been in "development hell".

Thanks for adding my vid, and don't forget me.

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
awesome list;)

althougth i disagree about shined blined being the best
sure its flashy, it doest show Fox's true potential;
that his tech opens more possibilities for mindgames then
any other character

sonofashrub

Smash Apprentice
DBR Evolution <--Google Video
DPC's Resurrection <--Google Video
Japan <--Google Video
No Johns! <--FileFront

for things like this it would be nice to have a small explanation as to what they are.

thanks a lot for the thread

Ares726

Smash Ace
For everybody that thinks one video is better than another:

Vote in the Best of Character (Category for the Misc. section) Polls.

These polls are updated every night before I go to sleep. The polls were made so that y'all could voice your opinion without posting if you didn't want to. If you want the BoC video changed, rock the vote.

Thanks for the input though. I do take posts into account in case of a tie.

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
what? another video thread LOL how did i let this happen? \
oh i know! no internet for about 5 month XD
nice thread, somewhat organized

you should think about making sub catgories within characters groups and maybe think about providing download links.

you should think about using smaller fonts on your catagoriesor make it look nice at least

something like this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Mario <--> BoC Poll
--Combo Videos
Overdose <--Google Video
DBR Evolution-Bob Money<--YouTube
Satisfaction <--YouTube

--Instructional
Checkup* <--Google Video

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

or something along those lines

remember, it's not the quantity of the videos of the thread, it;s the quality of the thread itself

Ares726

Smash Ace
Flamestar, I like that idea. I had them organized with all the instructional videos on the top of the list, followed by the combo videos. When I get a chance later on today I'll go ahead and edit it. I think I'll also put the videos in order of how many votes they recieve in the BoC polls. A best to worst sort of thing. Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Nike

Smash Apprentice
i liked the old format better. now people are less likely to check out videos on the lower part of the list (even though they may be really good) and the top videos will stay there cuz that's all ppl will see and vote 4.

btw y isn't this stickied yet?

Sheek

Smash Apprentice
Hey Ares, why dont you put the combined 3 AHtP vids on there so people can see them all at once?

Ares726

Smash Ace
Hey Ares, why dont you put the combined 3 AHtP vids on there so people can see them all at once?
I didn't think people would want to sit through the whole thing. I mean they didn't want to sit through DBR Evolution which lasts about the same amount of time. I could put it up, but I think it's best to split it up for them.

Nite

Smash Champion
I didn't know that I was in one of these until earlier today. Somebody put me in Untamed Eagles without me knowing. Thanks to whoever made it.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ares726 said:
Miscellaneous Instructional Videos
Advanced Combat Techniques* <--Google Video
Teaching the Tech* <--Google Video
AHTP #1* <--Google Video
AHTP #2* <--Google Video
AHTP #3* <--Google Video
*dies*

I though my AHTPs were the best :(

Ares726

Smash Ace
*dies*

I though my AHTPs were the best :(
In my opinion, yours are the best by far. I don't know what people are voting for other ones. Hmm.... maybe if I put up the AHTP #1-3 in that one big file people will vote for it. I just don't know that everyone has the attention span to watch it. Ah well, I'll do it!

VOTE AHTP

Ares726

Smash Ace
vote for YL the unpredictable 2 also =P
Wak, your campaigning was successful. Both of your videos (Young Link the Unpredictable...2!@! and AHTP #1-3) are the new BoC videos in their categories.

Maybe everyone should campaign for their videos . . . Just a thought.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wak, your campaigning was successful. Both of your videos (Young Link the Unpredictable...2!@! and AHTP #1-3) are the new BoC videos in their categories.

Maybe everyone should campaign for their videos . . . Just a thought.
If you really want to campaign......

Wak, I like your video a lot, and am sorry for the campaigning that will soon follow. My fanbase is mostly halo players for NSCS, and most of them are scrubs in smash; I apologize.

But this thread will certainly get a bit more attention.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you really want to campaign......

Wak, I like your video a lot, and am sorry for the campaigning that will soon follow. My fanbase is mostly halo players for NSCS, and most of them are scrubs in smash; I apologize.

But this thread will certainly get a bit more attention.
Hm sorry I don't follow you

BUT

Talking about best video, why not having a big poll asking the hall of fame of the BEST videos ever made for smash, Ares?

Ares726

Smash Ace
Talking about best video, why not having a big poll asking the hall of fame of the BEST videos ever made for smash, Ares?
I think that's an awesome idea. Unfortunately, I'll have to work out the details. Snappoll only lets you use 20 options at a time. I might just take every BoC and put it on there. Or I might make it out of what I think are the best ones. I don't know. What do you think?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think that's an awesome idea. Unfortunately, I'll have to work out the details. Snappoll only lets you use 20 options at a time. I might just take every BoC and put it on there. Or I might make it out of what I think are the best ones. I don't know. What do you think?
Wait a bit; there are very few votes currently on any poll. Wait until there are clear victors (which there will be for many), and then give it a shot.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah, take only those that MAY be voted. Let me help you with that

-AHTP 1-3 (lol) (you know, you don't really need to give a link to the separated AHTP, however)
-DBR evolution
-Isai, are you watching
-Wound of the wind
-Don't get hit
(it's not in your vid compilation, however it's a good vid)

triforce of power (the vid by thomas tipman)
-All wessed up
phanna mint
(I LOVE THE MUSIC)
-Soldier of fortune (bombsoldier!)
-Crouching peach hidden stritchface (something like that)

koopakalypse (best boozer vid, mindgames FTW)
-Shined blind (it got loved, why not)
double vision (pretty cool vid)
grrenish machine 2 (LUIGI FTW)
rollout

marioality 2 (there's more work in this vid than in my AHTP, I respect this vid a lot)
believe in yourself
all this ***** do is grab
the wrath of gyga bowser
-Perfect control

It's my best 20. You should take a look on the vids you haven't seen in this list

EDIT: I really want to make something BIG with it. I will check what I can do.

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
yeah, i PMed omni to sticky this one, and un-sticky mine, but i either he hasn't got on, or he ignored it... lol. oh and ares, feel free to grab any link that's on my thread that you may not have on here

Ares726

Smash Ace
yeah, i PMed omni to sticky this one, and un-sticky mine, but i either he hasn't got on, or he ignored it... lol. oh and ares, feel free to grab any link that's on my thread that you may not have on here
Thanks Flamestar. I really appreciate that. I'll through your thread and pick out any links I need to add after I'm done with class today.

Top Bottom