• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Vid Compilation (278 videos) Last Update: 7/26 (5 New Videos)

T0MMY

Smash Master
I have to chuckle that Chain Lightning is the only one listed X^)
Maybe I should make a better Pichu combo vid because that one is old and, worse yet, was using old footage at the time in addition to being old.
Or maybe NGCXX or someone can get a Pichu combo vid up (pokes him).

EDIT: BIG SUGGESTION, since this is a combo vid showcase, take out everything that is not a combo vid and link it to another section. It'd be easier for everyone to find what they want without having to look through guides, parodies, and miscellaneous videos (but keep the sandbag combo vid in there of course, haha).

Ares726

Smash Ace
EDIT: BIG SUGGESTION, since this is a combo vid showcase, take out everything that is not a combo vid and link it to another section. It'd be easier for everyone to find what they want without having to look through guides, parodies, and miscellaneous videos (but keep the sandbag combo vid in there of course, haha).
Another Pichu video would be amazing. I really don't like there only being one; especially an old-old one.

As far as the "BIG SUGGESTION" goes though, everything is seperated right now. I think that watching instructional videos is just as important as watching combo videos. Also, the instructional videos are marked with asterisk so people who don't want to watch guides will know that it is a guide. I can't think of any parodies I have aside from the Sandbag Combo Showdown (becuase it's amazing). Everything in the Misc. section is a combo video, but they don't fit in any section.

I've been thinking about changing the format for a while now. By that I mean that I'd add a section of instructional videos and say what character they are for, but I thought just putting an asterisk beside them would be enough. If anybody has an opinion on this change let me know. It's your input that keeps things how you like them.

Xelyst

-_-
the "isai - the movie" combo vid was very good ... lol i enjoyed the sb64 5 stock at the end xD

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
my friend just made a marth combo vid that has gotten pretty good feedback.
the only semi-negitive feedback he has gotten is that his oponets could have gotten out of his chain-throws with proper DI. (hes just better then us:()

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xJyL4GuIXGA

i know he wont be dittoing ken anythime soon, but is it worthy of being on the front page?

EDIT:
after watching the other marth vids like "The Sword of Heaven" i think nin9 desirves to be put up.

EDIT 2:
its up.
thanks Ares.

Distort

Smash Rookie
AHTP #1-3...
It's impossible to express how much I loved this video!!~ :D
The best part was that the text was actually readable on Google Video, GJ.

GreenCarrot

Smash Cadet
i cant stand this low quality google/youtube crap.. why dont you post downloadable links too >.>.. no offense i think this compilation is amazing and very convenient.. i just hate the low quality

Ares726

Smash Ace
he wavedashed once with samus against CJ's bowser
For him to be that awesome and wavedash once gives hope to all the noobs out there who think wavedashing is cheap. Aniki is amazing. That's about all there is to it.

NOOBS LISTEN UP:
Even though Aniki doesn't wavedash, he still does other advanced techs. He proves you can go without wavedashing, but he still shffls. So don't say "Aniki doesn't used advanced techs so I don't have to because Aniki is t3h gr8est". You need to learn them

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I found a mario combo vid: Mario @$$ (Don't kill me it's in the title)

Let me find the link...

Mario ***: The Evolution
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiddCrqugMs&mode=user&search=
Sorry I never learned to do a link...

Ares726

Smash Ace
I found a mario combo vid: Mario @$$ (Don't kill me it's in the title)

Let me find the link...

Mario ***: The Evolution
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiddCrqugMs&mode=user&search=
Sorry I never learned to do a link...

I already have that video. It's in the Mario section and it's called "The Evolution".

To do a link in your post:
When you post go to "Go Advanced" (or something like that).
Highlight what you want to link.
Click the button that looks like the earth with a few chain links in front of it (11th from the left).
Paste the hyperlink in the text box that pops up.
You have your link.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
BTW, vote for me, the author of the Advanced How To Play Video, for the coolest mod on the board! Link available in my signature <3
everyone who has gotten better betterbecause of his ahtp vids or knows a friend who has gotten better because of these vids should click on waks link and /vote

MattB22890

Smash Cadet
All great videos
I'm a luigi user, greenish machine is better than the 2nd version, head grenade is not as good

My favorites in order

Soldier of Fortune
East vrs. West FC3
Triforce of Power
Kazzu y kizzu
Koopacalypse
Don't get hit!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
BTW, vote for me, the author of the Advanced How To Play Video, for the coolest mod on the board! Link available in my signature <3
I voted for you! Also, not cuz you told me to but ur an awesome guy, ur AHTP videos are awesome, and that you gave me a nice comment when you rep'd me. Although if you could, can you tell me why I cant rep anyone? The page just says "There's an Error" I have so many ppl to rep back >__> Thanks anyway! Hope you win the poll Wak!

Top Bottom