• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Ohio Smashfest

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Alright 8 oclock at my house in Worthington:

270 Hennessey Avenue
Worthington, Ohio. 43085

We will need 2 more Wiis.

Sadly I can only have 6 people TOTAL:
1. Keist

Everyone gets kicked out at 11.

Also, Juu is 100% right.

Springfield will not be arriving until after the Smashfest though.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Bah, I'm trying to get out of the city and can't . . . at least moose is coming to help my car start. hopefully I'll make it to something before the break ends. I might try to bring Hunky along.

Also: PM sent, Today.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
I should be tying to host one this upcoming Wednesday, 6 until whenever. Not 100% on it unless we can get a fair amount of people here, which is iffy the week of Christmas. How are people's plans looking? Unless we can get 3-4+ I'm considering just going home early.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow is on at my place. Feel free to show up whenever after 6. Odds are good things will be running a bit later than usual since a lot of people (including myself) don't have any obligations Thursday. For people who haven't been to my apartment before, the address is in the OP, I'm in apartment B6. I know we have two setups currently (probably 3 after Quivo shows up), but more setups are always nice.

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream that I was there. Now I am in Zanesville still T_T

Thanks for helping me get back, Moose. I am going to plug my car into a charger and get a new battery in the next day or two since one of my uncles said he would take care of it for Christmas.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Hurr, there's two weeks before this event but I figure since I'm going to be here anyway I might as well make this post:

School is in Session 4: January 8th, 2010 -
Interested Parties:
Juushichi
MX (and co)

Drivers:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Hurr, there's two weeks before this event but I figure since I'm going to be here anyway I might as well make this post:

School is in Session 4: January 8th, 2010 -
Interested Parties:
Juushichi
MX (and co)
Quivo
Keist

Drivers:
Quivo (?)
Keist (?)
10 Updates.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Delta is close enough that I might show up for friendlies (I'm almost certain registration would be closed by the time I could make it), but I'm committed somewhere else just about every Saturday morning/afternoon until February.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Aw, that stinks.

Is there a fest planned for this week or preliminary SiiS4 for the week after New Year's? I really need to play some.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
I'll be hosting smash again at my place on Wednesday starting at 6. Once again, things will probably run a lot later than usual, so try to come by even if you can't make it until slightly later (I can host until 2 at my apartment if people are interested in staying that late).

I currently have two setups, but an extra wii couldn't hurt (I could set it up on my computer monitor, I don't think I have room to set up a third tv anywhere).

@Kanelol: Check your PMs, I'm going to send your my phone number.

EDIT:: How is Thursday for people? If we can get more people, I may move it to Thursday (I know it's probably better for Ray and Kiest)

EDIT EDIT:: Kanelol, I've been asking around, and I'm getting the impression that if the smashfest happens on Wednesday it'll be just you, me, and your friend, with the possibility of a few people showing up much later on in the evening. Thursday seems slightly better, would you still be able to make it?

SoulPech

Smash Master
I have weds, thurs, and fri off.

If anyone in the dublin or by Juu's area (Bexley), I can give a ride. Can also bring a Wii if needed.

I'm gonna be very bored, so someone please host something :)

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'll probably get home around 930 on wednesday. Sorry I ddint text you back earlier spence, I was really hung over.

If I come home around then, we can move it down to my place. Honestly, I don't really like playing on HDTVs

Kanelol

Smash Lord
my friend (ride) doesn't get off work until 7 on wednesday, so even if we did go tomorrow we wouldn't show up until 8:30-9:00 :\

but i'm not sure if he works thursday too, i'll check

edit: TURNS OUT EVERYONE I KNOW IS A ****ING FLAKY *** PIECE OF **** SO I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING ON EITHER WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to hear that Kanelol =\. Try not to hold it against him, plans change all the time around this time of year.

Alright guys, I haven't had any definite confirmations for Thursday, so I'm just going to go ahead with Wednesday again. It's my understanding that most people won't be able to show up until later on in the evening, but I'll be around, so feel free to stop by any time after 6.

Quivo said he wants to move down to his apartment when he gets home, so if you can make it before 6, show up at apartment B6, if you can't make it until sometime around 9:30 or 10, show up at B1.

I hope to see the "maybes" there, but if not, have a safe new year.

Top Bottom