• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus, OH Social and Smashfest Thread

SoulPech

Smash Master
In the process of finding another venue for tournament play. I do not mind donatos, but the parking is just awful on the weekends. Someone I know works at a hotel and is offering space for tournaments and things. I'm meeting up with him tomorrow to check out the rooms, prices, etc.

Also, confirmed for smashfest @ my apartment this weekend. I dunno if I'll have it Fri or Sat.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Yep, you got that right, so cool people like me cannot go there you know :p
We need a new theme for next week and I am sure SP will come up with new one.

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff yesterday. SP knowa hot to host a good smashfest and **** MP. Anyway do anyone know when or is there's a next Rain? If not any good OH event i might've overlooked?

DBSammy

Smash Ace
IIRC Kiest announced that he won't be running events for a while due to some personal issues. So unless someone steps up, prepare for another dry spell of tournaments.

SoulPech

Smash Master
as a reminder, the next smashfest is going to be Tuesday...NOT Wednesday because This Wednesday was already taken..just for this week. GIving a Heads up.

Fox is a nerd.

Ash was here.

Gary is a loser.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I will get my Tuesday gear ready I guess... Oh, and I forgot to ask. Who's coming tomorrow? I will be there.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
@Carls, Ok, are you going to show up at the regular time?
@SoulPech, is it going to be at 6 like Wednesday?

Suyon

Smash Lord
Of course there would be a smashfest on Tuesday when I can't go and have no schoolwork to do on Wednesday for Thursday that would have made me come much earlier.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I thought you did check yesterday mars. I saw you online. Hmm, I guess not. Oh man, this feels wrong... Tuesday Smashfest. Donato's won't be the same again lol

Top Bottom