• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus, OH Social and Smashfest Thread

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
lol @SP and Alfa, anyways ggs to everyone I played today. Especially to Carls because our ditto match kinda shown some sort of the most important stuffs I need to work on. I feel that I lack in fluidity as well as what you've said and some other stuffs.

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Yep I gonna start working on MK some more, and I need to play with tap jump off so i can get used to it. Today was the longest I played with it off, works really well for up-tilts. Hopefully soon i will win a set game stock.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Yeah, you get some benefits from having tap jumps off. Of course you can always configure a button to be your "panic" jump button.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Next time I go back to the cold North....I shall bring back Guilty Gear with me when I come back...which will happen either June or August lol.
Is anything happening this Saturday?

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
That thief must been so sneaky that dogs could not sense his/her presence or dogs were in some deep sleep.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Possible smashfest? Maybe even canton if Jiffy says something about that.
Otherwise I'm gonna see how I can get myself to OU....since I've never done bus traveling.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Ready for some action this Wednesday if nothing comes up (usually, nothing comes up). Man, I should really consider something else other than pizza. I ate pizza 4 times last week and they were from 3 different places in 3 different occasions.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Hmm I see, what do you mean fat sammich, that is offensive! :troll: I was thinking of eating at Cane's but then I don't want to be alone, eating in that place because I was never alone when eating at that place, just my thing.
By the way, does anyone know what's a :baneling: doing here?

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Dang, April Fool's Day as your birthday?! Happy Bday. Hope you got real gifts and presents instead of troll ones.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
GGs to mars16 and Carls493. I personally think I did much better this week than the last week. I hope I can keep this momentum going.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
OMG. What an amazing attendance we had tonight!

I just wanna take the time to thank everyone that was able to show up tonight. We might've picked up new regulars, because a lot the newcomers were from South Columbus, as well as some from Cleveland, as heard.

I feel like I'm managing the place, because I went around to convince the new guys and girls I saw to come back next week if they could.

All it took was one random guy to tell his friends, their friends about this. So we'll likely see them again.

My only regret is that I didn't ask to see how I could keep in touch with them.

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Hmm, sounds like I missed whole bunch after leaving at my usual time.... Well, I hope to see some of them earlier in the future, that'd be nice.

Top Bottom