• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia/Rolla/Mid-MO Discussion Thread

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
bert: unless I feel like hitching a ride with KC Brawl (LOLLLLLLLLLL) I'll indeed be riding with you guys to Brainshock Beta. jace said he didn't want to go lol

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
bert: unless I feel like hitching a ride with KC Brawl (LOLLLLLLLLLL) I'll indeed be riding with you guys to Brainshock Beta. jace said he didn't want to go lol
I think I have an open spot in my car... I have 3 people so far with the fourth backing out. So if Bert wants to swing by Columbia, or something we could try and figure it out. If not its whatevs.

EDIT: PATHWAYS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME. MIST IS GOING TO BE AWESOME. AWESOMEEEEEE

>Bert<

Smash Ace
This Pathways is gonna be pretty large. Im hella excited. Oh yea and Missouri is definitely representing at this one. No more Arkansas shenanegans.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
This Pathways is gonna be pretty large. Im hella excited. Oh yea and Missouri is definitely representing at this one. No more Arkansas shenanegans.
With Atma going we'll at least get 1st I think. dmac and Jace are Kansas and they're probably the other two best smashers...unless blitzbolt is better. I haven't played him yet. And there's the always vicious Sinister. Tell you what Sam. This tourney, I'll beat VTS and then you beat me. That way we both get higher than VTS and his ice climbers this time :)

InsertTag

Smash Rookie
I'm just going to pull these turnips over here by myself while you guys get chaingrab'd. Don't mind me and my 80-20 matchup.

ks0ccergk

Smash Cadet
Are you guys all going to be back in town this weekend? I'll be back up in Columbia, looking to play some smash, possibly SSFIV AE.
Also, I bought Black Ops Sinister. Is your PSN name the same as your forums username?

ks0ccergk

Smash Cadet
c0brah__

zero not an O, and two underscore things, because none and one were already taken.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
So when you gonna get them vids up sinister?
Arby's all done with his vids :p

I just want my pools set vs G.vice up really.
Or any other of my peach matches.
sorry it actually slipped my mind. i'll be working on them in the next couple days. they should def be up by the weekend.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
can brawlpro not go?
Bring brawlpro
I couldn't. I had a weeding to attend. No tech skill fail at this one huh?

Oh and I didn't even congratulate you Binyan. Good job buddy!

In other newsssss karl hit me up and was like ay yo brawlpro im goin to columbia this weekend to smash, you wanna come? So you already know I was down. But yeah this is happening right? smashfest this weekend?

or did he not say Columbia but instead some other city that started with a C which puts me in the wrong thread?

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't. I had a weeding to attend. No tech skill fail at this one huh?

Oh and I didn't even congratulate you Binyan. Good job buddy!

In other newsssss karl hit me up and was like ay yo brawlpro im goin to columbia this weekend to smash, you wanna come? So you already know I was down. But yeah this is happening right? smashfest this weekend?

or did he not say Columbia but instead some other city that started with a C which puts me in the wrong thread?
I wasn't aware of any smashfesting this weekend here. But that doesn't mean its not possible... although we don't have a nice spacious place to play, just my little apartment as far as I know.

darkatma

Smash Hero
He said poplar bluffs actually, which is 2 hours south, not 2 west

I might go, I think it's just brandon and navneet down there.

@vts: daw it would've been nice to see the set anyways, so we could both evaluate and improve.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
just a random note, (this is not meant to offend anyone) why are there so many people listed on the main page here not from como/rolla?

and jacob quit for good apparently so you can take jaws off.

edit:and while your at it, take off akuma's puff and marth and replace them with fox. since that's what happened.

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
Yeah truth. Although I'll probably never be good enough with anything but Samus to actually use in tournament.. so you should probably just take everything off but her.

EDIT: Not for lack of trying though.

InsertTag

Smash Rookie
Being kind of a character purist at heart I'm kind of happy that it just says "Peach" under me, even though I'm getting pretty conf in my Marth.

MeijinAkuma

Smash Apprentice
Being kind of a character purist at heart I'm kind of happy that it just says "Peach" under me, even though I'm getting pretty conf in my Marth.
dude if i could play every single character well (besides the ones I don't care about), I'd be so happy... even if I only used samus in tournaments. I like getting a feel for the potential of characters.

Top Bottom