• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Tim is awesome...That last kill on the pirate ship was crazy and Mario circuit WILL BE BANNED next tournament haha I hate that level now...Good stuff everyone else...Ferdi your snake is quality...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Grats on placing so well, Lunchmeat. I NEED to play you sometime soon. I don't know how to fight ROB at all, and, while losing to you isn't so bad, I don't want to be losing to random *** spammy ROB players. D:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
After that tourney, DFG and Tony should take the vids and show Houston why we should ban Mario Circuit, Green Hill Zone, and...sigh... Pirate Ship. They all proved themselves to be gamebreaking.

Also, one of the directors should post the results in that rankings thread so that our tourney can mess things up.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Also, if you are interested in Guilty Gear and want to learn from some of the best in Colorado I will hosting a gathering for those people who want to add to there skills.

Pre-req:

You have to have played Guilty Gear on some level. This will make it easier for you to learn this game. Give me a call at 303-808-7746 if you are interested or talk to Tony. Bring all questions to the table so you can learn and get better.

We are trying to do this Wednesday so let me know!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Also, if you are interested in Guilty Gear and want to learn from some of the best in Colorado I will hosting a gathering for those people who want to add to there skills.

Pre-req:

You have to have played Guilty Gear on some level. This will make it easier for you to learn this game. Give me a call at 303-808-7746 if you are interested or talk to Tony. Bring all questions to the table so you can learn and get better.

To anyone interested in this proposition, I can teach you some of the basics, such as air teching, RC, FRC, IAD, Tick-Throws, and all that. I say we meet up today for some Smarsh and GGs. :D!

T

Tage*Proto

Hey smash cats, DFG told me there was a couple of y'all looking to learn Guilty Gear? I'm Don, teh current state champ and sponsored player so greg asked me if I could show you guys some **** at his house or whatever this week, looks like I will be there wednesday if some of you guys wanna learn some **** and get some games in. PZ.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey smash cats, DFG told me there was a couple of y'all looking to learn Guilty Gear? I'm Don, teh current state champ and sponsored player so greg asked me if I could show you guys some **** at his house or whatever this week, looks like I will be there wednesday if some of you guys wanna learn some **** and get some games in. PZ.
Hell yeah. I know I'm one of the definites, especially since I've had interest in the game for the past couple years, but very little time to spare. I know one or two other people that want to get into it. I think we're looking at Wednesday with you and DFG. Anything we should bring/anything I should teach them before we show up?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Seriously kaze, if those videos aren't up or in the process of getting to Steve within the next 2 hours, we will brave going to Boulder just to harass you.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
STEVEEE, you should totally give me a few pointers on where to start out in Eve online, I did the tutorial and now i'm like, stuck on what to do, where to go, what's good to buy, etc. please?

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie

Pre-req:

OMFG i have been wanting to learn GG so bad im in love with the character design and i suck sooo bad

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Nope, it's just you from all the laughing you did last night.
Shhhhh! You added humor, so that's partly your fault too!

Aww, none of the team matches yet? I really wanted to see that Double 9 Finish. Also, I got to play one match on that big screen, so I was hoping to flaunt it to people to show I didn't get THAT beaten up. :)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
2:12 anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIETDuDlCGg

The whole match anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFotH9lTZGM

BS moment numero uno, 2:05 - 2:09. BS moment number 2, 3:54. Worked my *** off camping too and got killed by gayness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcr60yvncj0

Will post more **** once more videos get posted.

Ferdi edit:

Seriously Chap needs to come back and make my combo video, "Noobs need to learn how to DI"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp1xlq7ER68

3:21 setup to 3:35 - 3:44. Pressure much?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHjNpBkFFSg

FeLixSainT

Smash Apprentice
Any of you guys live in or around Denver? Id like to smash with you fellas before i move back up to Idaho, which is where Im originally from. If theres anything going on for brawl, please let me know. Thanks :>

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
There are three of us in Denver. I'll play ya, but it'll have to wait till later tonight (if I'm free after class) or tomorrow (before we run off to play GG).

Btw, Tim and Nite, we're heading over around 6 or so. DFG said to be there at 7.

Top Bottom