• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

SabinFigaro24

Smash Apprentice
So, I got tired of being relegated to a single thread to talk about everything Colorado - so I bought some webspace, a domain, and put together a site/board that I want to dedicate to online play availability. The only part I don't have up and running yet is the chat feature, which I want to have running so if you're looking to play some Brawl online you can join the chat and hang out.

The address of the site is www.smashrepublic.net and there is a link to the board on the front page there. I will give forum access to anyone who makes an account and I would very much appreciate suggestions from anyone who likes the idea of having a Colorado forum!

This is in no way intended to replace the visitation to SmashBoards, by the way, I just like the idea of being able to make multiple threads for our region for different topics :)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! I signed up Sabin, it's probably a good idea to give us somewhere to make new threads like "Ferdi", followed by a thread called "Suuuuuuuucks"

Seriously, it is an awesome idea. The only suggestion I have is adding areas for southern Colorado, like Durango or Colo Springs. (Even if at least one of those areas suuuuuuuucks)

sparkyy

Smash Rookie
yeah that was be awsome if you did that sabin heh so yeah lol the "suuuucks" thread I like it timotee it just demands people come up and just proclaming, YOU SUCK!!! at anyone you want to and it will make everyone feel better inside I think. Oh and also here is my AIM thingy for people that want to play. (crazysparkdog) yeah I know its silly but I might as well tell it to everyone.

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
More good matches Mike. Well, good for me. I actually learned stuff. The one-sidedness can get a bit numbing for the winner, I'm sure. The thoroughness of my losing makes me think there is a very large gap somewhere in my gameplay. Glaringly big. But for the life of me I can't figure it out. It's like, whichever character I choose, my hit priority shoots straight down to zero. Seriously, how do you do it? TEACH ME! TELL ME MY FLAWS!!!

sparkyy

Smash Rookie
okay going to add you mistyz and you Mikezor
yeah for people heh.

Okay I just added you to my buddy list just add me and it should be good to go.

sparkyy

Smash Rookie
LOL thank you mike for kicking the crap out off me I need to figure out what to do is just me sucking alot LOL. or is just then I need to work on my game play mechanics better help me out. heh and also do you have skype by anychance just woundering.

and also I didn't log out I just figure I got my butt kicked a bunch heh good times.

sparkyy

Smash Rookie
yeah I would totally play some Gears of war if I had an Xbox heh and also I am going to add both you Demo and Igneous to my buddy list if that is okay more people to play means that I will hopefully get better in the future.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I played Gear a lot for Awhile, but since Halo 3 it's been tough finding good games.
It was actually my first time tonight, but I'm not patient enough for it. I mean, I just chainsawed everyone and didn't fire a single bullet (online).

But yeah, I'll be online for a small while.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
yeah I would totally play some Gears of war if I had an Xbox heh and also I am going to add both you Demo and Igneous to my buddy list if that is okay more people to play means that I will hopefully get better in the future.
Your already on mine, just waiting for you to add me.

P

possum

I'm planning on showing up the the CCCT with my other Wyoming buddy again. I even hope to bring a couple more guys from up here. ****, i gotta get better fast!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Fun games last night, Yang. My last kill with Ganon was hilarious, I grabbed fluga on the pirate ship, thrust him down into the water and under the ships bow. Spiked to his DOOOOM!

You should've been there.

Anyhow, I'm taking a brawl break for the day.

*edit* Wyoming causes cancer, and CO cures it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
LoVo and Jeris suuuuuuuuuck.

I finally lost a WiFi match with my Sonic. 'Gratz to Buzz's Lucario for that. I almost pulled out the Ferdi comeback, but fsmashed instead of tilt, and it was GG from there.

SO NOW I CAN FINALLY START USING HIM SERIOUSLY ON WIFI! PEOPLE, PLAY ME TONIGHT!

V

v!rus

Tony I added you on WiFi but it's still sitting there...

Collecting dust, "Awaiting Registration", like a neglected child.

And I signed up for CCCT thing but I need to get WAY better soon D:>

Need moar people to rock my **** so I can get better!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I jetted like that Igneous, had to go get the door so dinner wouldn't leave. I'll be back on later if you forgives me <3

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I'll never forgive you.

Nah that's cool I figured it was something like that.
Are you the **** zelda player that just camps rolls and does the same moves over and over?Do you remember me using the "stop it noob -_-" taunt over and over?
If so
GODDAMMIT STOP DOING STUPID ****!!

V

v!rus

Why is it that everyone who plays Bowser now relies on just Bowserciding people?

Pisses me off -_-;

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Are you the **** zelda player that just camps rolls and does the same moves over and over?Do you remember me using the "stop it noob -_-" taunt over and over?
If so
GODDAMMIT STOP DOING STUPID ****!!
So wait are you saying I shouldn't roll? And how was I camping?

Plus this is smash I thought it was anything goes...not like you were losing or something...

Top Bottom