• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Graceful

Smash Rookie
No one is playing Snake?? I take him officaly now. Let me know when next smasfest is please.

And also Its ok Ferdi And I missed out were just gunna own on teams like always.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Ken kinda plays Snake, so you'll have to have a reptilian throw down for him.

I LOVE LUCAS! LUCAS LUCAS LUCAS OMG LUCAS! Hey Ken you should get those vids up.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
OMG the German name for squirtle is schiggy! Most awesome name ever! Ivysaur is Bisaknosp (weird) but Charizard is Glurak. I think schiggy wins.

Edit: I guess Mike is maining Lucas :D I still have no idea for me. Lucario is the only character that I sort of wanted in that got in, so I guess I'll try him >_>

Igneous42

Smash Ace
OMG the German name for squirtle is schiggy! Most awesome name ever! Ivysaur is Bisaknosp (weird) but Charizard is Glurak. I think schiggy wins.

Edit: I guess Mike is maining Lucas :D I still have no idea for me. Lucario is the only character that I sort of wanted in that got in, so I guess I'll try him >_>
If I do play more competative I'm thinkin either between snake, Ike, Wolf or stickin with Link. Olimar looks fun too, and I love Pikmin, but he also looks like you have to manage his pikmin a lot which could be frustrating.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Are you going to let that stop you, Rafa? Of course not.

Tony when is the next time me and my brother can play Brawl with yous? He bought three blank tapes and since you have Tim's capture card... Yup you know where I'm going with this. I will have videos of some type. I will! And if my teacher grades my science lab by this weekend, then we can have another smashfest over at my place.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice

Ive been saying that since before you were born man everyone knows schiggy owns

Ohh and umm i posted some matches of me tony and jeris on youtube just search for SDSG smash brawl and look at the 12 matches is what i think i posted

and if i could get the tapes i can start posting those too but i will only post good ones

Anywho I think we should make a combo video for jeris since hes already amazing at the game... Im my opinion number one in colorado right now no joke XD

And me mains right now are Falcon sheik samus and dedede ^ ^ but im sure i have a better ***gy pit then any of you

Oh and i tried ike and tim how the hell do you do it?

That is all for now

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf, why did I lose most of the matches we taped against Jeris? I know I won waaaaaaay more than him. D:

I dun think he's the best in CO right now. I don't think there's a best, honestly.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
If my teacher grades my thing and my mom lets me, then we can have a smashfest at my house again. I'm just imagining how long it would take... two out of three... three stock... double elimination... 15+ people... Yeah thats a long time.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Except I beat Jeris more than he beat me. I dunno wtf was being recorded. Seems like somehow, I lost every match recorded ever.

Whatever though, you try using Sonic.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Nite, the secret to Ike is jabs, B moves, and remembering the unflichable frames. From there, you just have to read movements and pull out kill moves (tilt, smash, or aerial, doesn't matter which one!) when the time is right. For every 5 hits you take, you need to do 1.

Also, get those tapes from Ken so my tourney win will be remembered by the great interweb. I don't think I'll get another =(

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Seconded.

Also, if you're going to talk **** about me, talk it to my ****ing face. Do NOT bring my financial situations, nor my relationship with Lyn up to anyone just to slam on me, especially when I'm not around. You do that, and you can **** the hell off, and kiss playing Brawl goodbye until March.

You know who you are, and **** you, you ****ing *******.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That was the worst part of any post ever. He lost his win.

Okay, so we need to try and keep this from getting too big. 10 people cap for the tournament, srsly. It took forever as was. Maybe 12.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Seconded.

Also, if you're going to talk **** about me, talk it to my ****ing face. Do NOT bring my financial situations, nor my relationship with Lyn up to anyone just to slam on me, especially when I'm not around. You do that, and you can **** the hell off, and kiss playing Brawl goodbye until March.

You know who you are, and **** you, you ****ing *******.

Someone is going mad with power.:psycho:

Top Bottom