• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Im gunna main ferdi , his final smash sounds sick, fu'cking 10 years! its like you leave the battle thinking " wtf he left", then you sit at home or w.e drinking coffee 10 years later -then BOOM! Ferdi Impact!!

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Hey theres a dual layer rip out, 7.4g of space though, we have tested it over here, works fine, shows 18 seeds but its fast. You guys can find it at ilovetorrents.com I believe or thats where we found it, couldnt find jack **** on any of the main torrent sites though. Though if your just wanting the vs, just get the single layer rip, everything is unlockable from vs matches anyway.

Dual Layer rip (the one I just mentioned): (Dual layer dvd-r or SDHC card dump)
Full game... period. I even booted up my actual imported game by ejecting the burnt disc and replacing it with the actual game. Ive had a few read errors while playing SSE when using the burned copy, but it still saves the data oddly. Anyway, it works if you want the full thing, took 2 days to DL at 150kb/s.
You will need Wiikey 1.9g not Wiikey 1.9b. Or cyclowiz mods to run it.

Single layer rip: (just need a regular dvd-r)
Only VS mode, 1st fight in SSE, classic mode (but crashes after you finish it so you cant unlock things this way). The game also crashes at random in the character select screen. Either way, this one is probably best if you guys just want VS - sse is awesome though. Everything is unlockable, you will have everything after 450 vs matches.
Works on Wiikey 1.9b or better and cyclowiz.

Ill try and edit this post later and get the actual torrent links to you guys. Hope that helped.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
my girlfriends mother, who ive came to love over 10 years like another mother, is in bad shape she might not make it for to long she was perfectly healthy then yesterday she was throwing up blood and we thought it was a bleeding ulser turns out it was serosis of the liver and she needs a transplant she doesn't have insurance and right now she is in intensive care getting blood transfuses and drugged up. This is serious we are not sure how long she will be around and trying to stay optimistic there is something they can do. I will be gone for awhile if you guys pray please pray for her, her name is norma, if you don't then please still pray.

Also have fun with brawl i am not sure how long ill be away but when i get chances ill post to keep you all updated when i remember and get a chance.

my girlfriends mother, who ive came to love over 10 years like another mother, is in bad shape she might not make it for to long she was perfectly healthy then yesterday she was throwing up blood and we thought it was a bleeding ulser turns out it was serosis of the liver and she needs a transplant she doesn't have insurance and right now she is in intensive care getting blood transfuses and drugged up. This is serious we are not sure how long she will be around and trying to stay optimistic there is something they can do. I will be gone for awhile if you guys pray please pray for her, her name is norma, if you don't then please still pray.

Also have fun with brawl i am not sure how long ill be away but when i get chances ill post to keep you all updated when i remember and get a chance.
im sorry about that.... please do

the Marronator

Smash Ace

Wow, I'm sorry dude. Best of luck

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Graceful, and best wishes Duha, I hope she's alright.

Guess I'll do first shoutouts:
Andrew: You must master the ways of the ike!
Jon: Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya!
SGNM: Your modding skills, they are too good. Also, Olimar dittos are awesome
Kenny: He isn't broken!!!
Nite: suuuuuuuucks
Tony: Your baby made it through surgery and now knows Japanese! Too bad we didn't clash in the tourney
Ken: Maria is too good and scary!

And Mikezor: **** your Lucas is scary as hell, way too scary. Ness vs. Lucas is going to be like the most fun match up in this game.

I miss anyone?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Wtf, shoutouts? That barely qualified as a smashfest, but whatever.

John: You're my brother, whatever!! Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya!
Andrew: You don't read these boards!! Yes, you also get two exclamation marks.
Jon: <- Who's this guy? Oh a typo of JOHN...
SGNM: Mike dittos are fun. Mod my Wii please?
Kenny: Thanks for the ride to Rafa's. Stick with Fox. Or someone new.
Rafa: Link is better in this than in Melee. Yeah.
Erg: Don't be Fox, Kenny is Fox. Be someone new.
Heibrahi and Ken: STOP TEAMING UP ON ME! SUCK A ****, SUCK A MOTHER ****ING ****!!
Tony: Thanks for sharing the Brawl wealth. Without you, none of this would have happened.
Tim: Double dragon? Top tier *****? Lucas>Ness? Ness<Lucas? I want to play more singles.
Ferdi: You weren't there... but Brawl was? Probably too busy with your pokemans or something.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ken, those videos are in your car. You should either take them to lovo's for postination, or bring them if we play brawl again and I will bring my usb capture card thinger.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE

ok i feel like ive been out for a week but only 2 days have gone by. Anyways last night they had to do emergency surgery on her liver to put a shunt in it to release the pressure on the stomach veins that were bleeding. The bleeding i am not sure yet if it is stopped but the doctors said that it relieved tons of pressure on the veins and the emergency surgery went good. Today she opened her eyes can move her arms fingers and toes and can nod her head.

I was standing with her son deavon next to her bed and she opened her eyes and looked at me and i told her it was me and then she reached out her hand to me for me to hold it. I grabbed her hand and she was looking at me and i told her the doctors were taking great care of her and that she was in good hands, I told her we will have someone at her bedside 24/7 so she will always have someone and i love you and i will continue to pray for you. She closed her eyes then i looked at her and she was starting to cry. she had a little tear next to her eye so i grabbed a klenix and wiped it off but i had to leave cause i almost lost it cause i didn't know she would be able to cry. Its just hard to see someone so powerful and strong not being able to take care of there self and just holding out there hand to show affection and winking there eyes to let you know they are fighting.

Anyways she is doing better and the shunt they put in her liver is working perfectly. The next step is to remove the respirator when she can breathe on her own. Then we need to get her on the transplant list cause she will need a new liver. the shunt should hold the liver for 2-3 years before it will start to fail. But she will be out of the hospital once they can confirm the bleeding has stopped and she can manage out side of the hospital.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I dont want to sound like a **** i feel bad for all the stuff thats going on

But this weekend was more like Heaven or Hell (i dont want to say the next part that would be going to far)

Yeah and ummm good game you guys

And mike lol it was just cause you got all the smash balls

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Erg's Fox IS>Kenny's. So is his Falco. Erg too good with spaceys?

Kenny should be Pikachu. Pika2good. In his defense though, he was the original CO Fox.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Mike, I was sick, otherwise I would have phoned people, but I knew my parent wouldn't let me go anywhere so I didn't. I was sick for a whole week, that's 7 days mother****er.

Anyways, you guys doing another Brawlfest this weekend? At who's house? Monday is president's day no school, but saturday ---> sunday is usually better.

Also, I'm kinda iffy on playing Brawl since as soon as I touch the game I'll be instantly good since I'm Ferdi. I might get too good since I'm playing Brawl from its beginning.

Oh, and before I forget, Colorado never really had an official crew name side from MATF(which I forgot what it stood for), so I propose that we get our imaginative crew naming part of our brains in gear and officially name ourselves for Brawl.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO

Humans after all

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Lulz, wonder if we'll actually have competition from other people in CO this time around.
I might try harder to get into the Brawl competative scene. The only reason I didn't with Melee is because by the time I actually got interested in competative gaming, at least enough to the point where I would want to compete Brawl had already been announced for awhile. So I figured I'd just continue to play Melee more on the casual side and then take the time to get good with the advanced techs just to have Brawl come out in a couple months (that was before the delay) .

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I might try harder to get into the Brawl competative scene. The only reason I didn't with Melee is because by the time I actually got interested in competative gaming, at least enough to the point where I would want to compete Brawl had already been announced for awhile. So I figured I'd just continue to play Melee more on the casual side and then take the time to get good with the advanced techs just to have Brawl come out in a couple months (that was before the delay) .
Igneous... suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Top Bottom