• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is Nite

The party went on for a long time so i wasnt able to get over there T_T This sucks you guys

and lovo wtf do you mean by **** it?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
nah, i have to get ready for a test on rockefeller and carnegie, cuz if i don't, i won't graduate... ever.

Nite- I don't have the money to enter the tournament :( and it just seems rushed.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
hai guys, the marronator told me to post here so that "They know you exsist." I'm not really that great of a player (actually I suk), so just saying hi I guess with fellow coloradens.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
we need a good falco so you should use falco

yea it was fun, finally got to use link again

so is it alright if I move the tournament to june 2?

TLHM

Smash Cadet
well, we don't want you there anyway Ben >:0

hai Z. get better and come to a tourny =D tis fun even if'n ye suck.

crap, I'm like leaving on a trip right after the end of school... ;__; anything between now and then?

Zeela12

Smash Ace
well, we don't want you there anyway Ben >:0

hai Z. get better and come to a tourny =D tis fun even if'n ye suck.

crap, I'm like leaving on a trip right after the end of school... ;__; anything between now and then?
laws it's html. ya I guess I'm gonna stick to just fox now, maybe marth once in a while against ppl so I dont have to think to win, but mainly fox, I'm dumping jiggly totaly.

I donno about the tourny tho, mabye after school ends cus theres no way my parents would let me go to a game competition since Im Chinese and all lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3N0M5qDsCs lol takumi is actually in here, nice ganondorf skillz. (but lovo is actually really good, suprised me there :D)

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
laws it's html. ya I guess I'm gonna stick to just fox now, maybe marth once in a while against ppl so I dont have to think to win, but mainly fox, I'm dumping jiggly totaly.

I donno about the tourny tho, mabye after school ends cus theres no way my parents would let me go to a game competition since Im Chinese and all lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3N0M5qDsCs lol takumi is actually in here, nice ganondorf skillz. (but lovo is actually really good, suprised me there :D)
OMG HES CHINESE. Dude i'm chinese too!@!@ maybe i can tell my parents to talk to ur parents for like 2 hours and then it will be all good!

Chap™

Smash Journeyman

lovo sucks I 3 stocked him with my mario mmhm mmhm I have not Probz vesus lovo :D

Zeela12

Smash Ace
OMG HES CHINESE. Dude i'm chinese too!@!@ maybe i can tell my parents to talk to ur parents for like 2 hours and then it will be all good!
hey lol, I saw ur vids, apparently ur name is "Yang?" and uh, u use white Marth?

This is really creepy, cus my last name is Yang also, and I use marth alot, and I only use white marth lol.

sad thing is, I suk at the game unlike u guys.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
hey lol, I saw ur vids, apparently ur name is "Yang?" and uh, u use white Marth?

This is really creepy, cus my last name is Yang also, and I use marth alot, and I only use white marth lol.

sad thing is, I suk at the game unlike u guys.
Actually my last name is wong lol

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. It is official one month until the big show. Hope everyone has been playing and practicing!!

Note: Guilty Gear AC WILL BE AT CCCT!! The official tournament will be Guilty Gear Slash but AC will be available for play and for tournaments!!

Cool Buzz and Nite, if you bring your GC we should be good. Still need two more Tv's but I will do some research!!

Top Bottom