• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Well, didn't get alot of recording done(wat was the point?!) but I guess it was fun. Allright, uh...

Mario & Ceasar(sp?), first of all, smashfests are there so you can play other people, you guys should start to just ask people for matches and stuff, more of then than not they'll play you.

Second of all, you guys were decent, just need to start thinking of ways to incorporate wavedashing in, and to stop being as predictable. The easiest to see was the stand-up attack you guys always do, and the ledge attack which you guys always do as well.

Third of all(individual stuff).
Ceasar: Your Falco just needs to be faster, like way faster, get shls down then start pillaring, basic approach and it works, from there do some crazy **** Usmash or Utilt or Fair, etc. Also get more proficient at shffling. Your Marth just needs to abuse his range, after some experience I'm pretty sure you can get it done. I also saw you play Samus(or was that Mario?) and I didn't see alot of it, so I got nothing?

Mario: You gotta stop thinking so negative, it makes you perform less than what you need to if you're just there and you act as if you already lost, work on that. Now, your Fox also needs to be a hell of a lot faster, I didn't see much shine usage except for Dthrow to shine, which can be teched away cause its a computer combo. Use more throws and get shine spiking waveshine(if you can) down, it'll help in the long run. Your Marth needs the same tips Ceasar's does, range abuse with tilts and Fairs.

Fourth of all, Ferdi's ICs are insane, fear my Nana for she owns hardcore.

Fifth of all:

Originally posted by Johnny
What's Iceberg???

Silencer15

Smash Rookie
Ferdi... I'm Mario(falco)... Cesar is the negative one

I need to practice a lot more. I think i should work on my wavedashing first.

Yeah... my Samus suckz right now, last time i used her was in January?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
The ultimate feedback? Aren't you making a combo video? That isn't very good for constructive criticism. I don't see what the big deal is just a few pl0x?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
yangfushang is too good and bloshi no one wants you to get better with yoshi cause then we will all feel embarrassed to lose to jurrasic park (and that is the worst game in the world) So chap dont do it.

jk

Marcel

Smash Cadet
i just got back from vegas for a track thing. It was pretty fun. But now i'm back and wanna smash. Anything goin on over spring break? And yang you wanna smash?

M

Marth4ever

El LoVo, do u know of any tourneys in the Denver area over spring break?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
just wondering because maybe u should play me sometime or just go to aurora next time they have a smashfest which they will post or something.

M

Marth4ever

Yeah...I really don't know where you're located either, because, "denver is kinda huge..."

M

Marth4ever

Are u on GSC? I know where highlands ranch is... yeah we should play sometime

M

Marth4ever

GSC is a program for Google Earth that locates other Smashers right down to the address.
Geez.. I sounded like an advertizer...
Yeah, I can Wavedash and stuff.

M

Marth4ever

Yeah, that's be cool. I think I'm free 2day and tomorrow. I need some way to contact you though

Duha

Smash Journeyman
lol marth4ever talks a big game i wish my spring break was this week i want to play you guys super bad

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hmm, well crap happened leading to me being out of town until now, but I still want to smash considering I couldn't go this weekend. I'd be willing to have a small smashfest tomorrow, although I am leaving again thursday at 7:00 am so you guys could stay late but not overnight. Can anyone come?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
who is toad?

so who is up for a smashfest this saturday at my house?

Nevermind it can't be saturday cuz of some ****** party.
It can happen on friday though, you guys could still stay over but you'd have to leave probably around 12 or 1.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
who is toad?

so who is up for a smashfest this saturday at my house?

Nevermind it can't be saturday cuz of some ****** party.
It can happen on friday though, you guys could still stay over but you'd have to leave probably around 12 or 1.
Friday sounds good and Marth dude call me tommorow i wanna play u....

Fury

Smash Apprentice
Hey i have tmrw off, thursday, if anyone wants to play. I want to see if my little bit of practice has improved my play at all, if so hit me up at
720 364 5342

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hey i have tmrw off, thursday, if anyone wants to play. I want to see if my little bit of practice has improved my play at all, if so hit me up at
720 364 5442
yeah we should play tommorow if nothing comes up for me and Marth dude call me so we can smash today

Top Bottom