• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hackzorz! O_o

Lol this thread is funny lately. Or I'm just making myself laugh at it. We sound like a bunch of 3 year olds "mine is better! No, dip****, mine is!" Just we're trying to back it up. Does it really matter people? I'm the best piano player in the smash scene :)

And yang, I'll think about it ;) how about your anything exept for marth vs me in a ditto?

Edit: Victor, I hate when that happens! Soggy ramen sucks
Nuh uh, my piano playing could four-stock yours! I can play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"... WITH BOTH HANDS!

SUCK IT, DAVID!

Vic, I said Doc ditto because I knew you hate them, and was trying to getcha to back down, haha. I already told you, I have a mental block against Zelda. I think she's one of the ****tiest characters, but she intimidates me. I blame Josh. He kicked my *** way too much with her.

EDIT: Nite, get on AIM, pronto.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Nuh uh, my piano playing could four-stock yours! I can play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"... WITH BOTH HANDS!

SUCK IT, DAVID!
Well, uh, I can play Rachmaninov's Prelude in G minor at 108bmp and then break into improv. on G- to Bflat major and bridge into C then end in A-. So HA!
Piano jargon, ya got to love it.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ok this is getting stupid everybody is right. We'll just settle this at the next smashfest/tourney okay Tony? Truce for now.

If there aren't any dibs on guitar players here then I call being the best guitar-playing smasher. I can play more than three chords just so y'all know. Most complicated piece: Tears in the rain by Joe Satriani ('tis a *****) . Currently working on: Signe by Eric Clapton. Wants to play really badly: Classical gas.

Oh yeah and I'm not accepting any money matches (read: cash battles, I'm not gay!) for a while, I still want to get better and shiz. So no to yang.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ben, best of luck with Classical Gas. My current goal with guitar is actually Holy Orders Be Just Or Be Dead from GGXX. I'm more of a single note type than a fan of chords. You up to barre chords, yet?

Supa Sami

Smash Rookie
hey guys well i was wondering if could go to Nites since everyone keeps saying his house is best Maby this weekend umm Saturday or Sunday lol and you guys are funny lol it will be fun with you guys so tell me if you guys are up for it =P

Duha

Smash Journeyman
i might as well too.. er wait nevermind scratch that 7 hours is way to long a ride for me.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Rafa and I are too good for this smashfest, therefore we are gonna stay at his house and smash it up with some alone time heheheheh buttsex! oh, rafa can my grandma drop me and joey off at your house around 4pm to 4:30?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Rafa and I are too good for this smashfest, therefore we are gonna stay at his house and smash it up with some alone time heheheheh buttsex! oh, rafa can my grandma drop me and joey off at your house around 4pm to 4:30?
OBJECTION!!!. . . you have just contradicted yourself. You said you wanted alone gay sex time with LoVo and then you say you and Joey will be there. . . Your honor Not only is the witness gay but. . . IS BI!!!! *plays little victory song*

Blest55

Smash Cadet
yes you all are very entertaining and when you said that there was 2 many people last time.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Wow there are a lot of people going, mabe we should make this a tournament? haha jk i rather just chill at rafa's. Rafa is it alright if Joey and I get dropped off at your house around 4:30pm on friday?

Top Bottom