• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

dragonix

Smash Rookie
Liquid_Penguin said:
So, yeah. None of you know me, but if things go the way I think they are, you'll know all about me soon enough. I've been playing smash since a while after it came out, and I haven't found one really good challenger yet (1v1). I met some peeps at NDK that told me about this place, so here I am. I want people to challenge in the Denver area, to see what all these "pros" are really like. I suck at FFA 4 players and such, but solo I might be unstopable. Anyways, if melleemarth or whatever, or whoever is out there wants to test their skills, send me a messasge and we can exchange phone numbers, or whatever. I'm really **** bored on this Friday, so mssg me fast. I want to kick some ***.
Hey im open if u live near denver to play super smash bros and u should find me a challege i have played for 4 to 5 years so messege me when u set this up k

dragonix

Smash Rookie
dragonix said:
Hey im open if u live near denver to play super smash bros and u should find me a challege i have played for 4 to 5 years so messege me when u set this up k my name is dragonix at ultivion@yahoo.com
ps i would also like to participate in the big league tournaments so if u find one i would come

dragonix

Smash Rookie
InterimOfZeal said:
Alright, I'm wondering how many people would be interested in annual smashfests in Colorado. Our Smash scene is seriously lacking in EVERYTHING. If I can get some responses, I'd definately put something together, and if it goes well enough, perhaps I can start getting tournaments going as well.

RESPOND!
hey i am dragonix and i live in westminster colorado so not to far from denver so if u find any tournaments or set one up id come i have just joined but am a pro at super smash bros melee so also if u need a challenge im ur mark

meleemarth

Smash Ace
dragonix said:
hey i am dragonix and i live in westminster colorado so not to far from denver so if u find any tournaments or set one up id come i have just joined but am a pro at super smash bros melee so also if u need a challenge im ur mark
n00b n00b n00b phhssh if you want a challenge come play me cuz people say im the best in colorado and ive won all of the tournaments lately. So lets see how PRO you are. n00b

p.s. dont post like that, only post once and then if you need to say something again just edit it.n00b who do yo use?

Zoap

Smash Master
meleemarth suxs dont listen to him u should go down there and money match him for $50 to show him whos boss :psycho: :psycho: . I mean how easy is that :p ? Take out a noob earn 50$. How you all doin ever since i left<.< >.> :psycho: :psycho: :chuckle: :laugh: .

Edit: I led this dude to this topic so dont butcher him too much.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ya, meleemarth suck big time

And he forgot to change his crew name to team b-i-t-c-h <--- Funniest thing I've heard during last tourney, gj Tony XD

meleemarth

Smash Ace
wtf dont listent to these guys cuz they're all worse than me. God guys im just trying to show a n00b how PRO he is lol. W/e if he chickens out on playing me thats fine.....

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
He's in CA now, that loser. ;_;

WE MISS YOU ZOAP! YOU WERE SO **** SEXY! COME BACK TO US, PLEASE! CA IS FOR LOSERS!

And Victor, who's been telling you you're the best in Colorado? They're a lying sack of **** if they're telling you that, haha.

Joking aside, Victor would be a pretty traumatic induction for you, I'd suggest playing someone else before you play him, or else you may find yourself going home without any money and more than enough tears streaming down your face. Personally, unless anyone else disagrees, I'd like to try playing this kid. I need to work on playing against slower competition anyway, so it'd be good for the both of us.

I might be able to play you Friday, but I'd have to come to your house, and I wouldn't be able to be there until at least 8ish, and would probably have to leave after only an hour. Still, that should be enough time for you to see some of the wicked stuff Yoshi and ICs can do. I just pray you don't play a fast faller. Gimme a shout back tonight on this thread, and PM your address, yo.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hey, I am considering attending the tournament in Broomfield on April 9. I would have to fly in to Denver that morning and fly out the same day. Would anyone have the ability to give me a ride to and from the airport for the tournament that one day?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I could probably provide you with a ride, yo. Sadly, I won't be able to make it to the Utah tournament, my car is still dead...

Look forward to seeing you at the competition, and seeing how good CO is in comparision to Utah.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Sweet deal.

InterimOfZeal said:
Look forward to seeing you at the competition, and seeing how good CO is in comparision to Utah.
Actually, I'm a reject to the Utah smash community. I go to school and smash in Idaho 8 months out of the year so all the Utah guys call me an Idaho smasher still. So, I guess it will be a comparison of Idaho to Colorado now. :laugh:

I'll give you more details on my plane ride arrival/departure times as the date draws closer.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Not too much. Zero, you need to show up to the next tourney, and I hope you start training hardcore, because I don't want to have a spot taken in my crew by someone who doesn't ever show up. XP

K

knglAZ

hi im david's friend logan i was the guy follwing everyone the last tournament

ZeroMercy

Smash Rookie
ummm ok u can take ur cs and shove it up ur *** for all i care i bet its gay just like you i would rather play smash anyway and not some gay game

oh and btw im mexican ***** so have a nice day :)

Liquid_Penguin

Smash Rookie
Yo! Seb here. I'm back, as it were. Or maybe I nevery really arrived in the first place? Hmm...anyways, if you guys were wantin' to play some smash, give me some notice. I can only do anything on Fri. Sat. Sun. because school pawns my soul, but I'd love to start playin' again. Get ready for the friggin' ultimate, because soon I'll be the best. I must learn y'alls crazy technical stuff.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
ZeroMercy said:
ummm ok u can take ur cs and shove it up ur *** for all i care i bet its gay just like you i would rather play smash anyway and not some gay game

oh and btw im mexican ***** so have a nice day :)
dont diss cs before i kick the **** out of you cuz that game is kool. And plus i know a lot of people who wouldnt mind hurting your mexican *** just for saying that....

Thief_of_the_Night

Smash Rookie
meleemarth said:
dont diss cs before i kick the **** out of you cuz that game is kool. And plus i know a lot of people who wouldnt mind hurting your mexican *** just for saying that....
Dont take that from a non mexican Zero mercy beat his ***!!!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Victor, perhaps you don't have any Mexicans in your area, or maybe you're just naive... but...

You never EVER start crap with a Mexican. You beat one up, 40 come after you. You beat those 40 up, 160 come. So on and so forth. There's an endless supply of the suckers.

I think that a Mexican rush is hella better than a zergling rush, yo.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Dude, there are way more Mexicans than there will EVER be bullets. Don't pick a fight with 'em, they'll rush you, and eventually just overrun you.

Also, it's spelt gatling gun.

Liquid_Penguin

Smash Rookie
Ah, I see how it is. Well don't expect ME to go easy either! Rar! I was still under the effects of...eh...too much college fun last time! This time though...my mind is clear, like...clear glass. Yeah.

Liquid_Penguin

Smash Rookie
For the record, CS blows. I googled it. It's official. Stop wasting your time, and start playing DoTA, or WCIII:TFT, or hell, even Halo is better. CS isn't the best shooter. Hell, it's not even the best ONLINE shooter, it's just one of the few, that's all. The best of like, 3 isn't something to gloat about. Wait, an even better shooter (ableit not first person) is that game put out by the people who made Gunbound. Check it out, I can't remember what it's called, but it's like Matrix, with swords and anime and girls 'n' guns...if only it had beer it would be the best. Haha.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Liquid_Penguin said:
For the record, CS blows. I googled it. It's official. Stop wasting your time, and start playing DoTA, or WCIII:TFT, or hell, even Halo is better. CS isn't the best shooter. Hell, it's not even the best ONLINE shooter, it's just one of the few, that's all. The best of like, 3 isn't something to gloat about. Wait, an even better shooter (ableit not first person) is that game put out by the people who made Gunbound. Check it out, I can't remember what it's called, but it's like Matrix, with swords and anime and girls 'n' guns...if only it had beer it would be the best. Haha.
wow that is the most stupid reply ive ever herd. Especially from a guy who knows nothing about cs... i suggest you shut your mouth before us asians whip your face in.

Liquid_Penguin

Smash Rookie
wow that is the most stupid reply ive ever herd. Especially from a guy who knows nothing about cs... i suggest you shut your mouth before us asians whip your face in.
Well, funny you say that. I think you actually have the award for most inane reply. Especially from a guy who knows nothing about me. Letting slide the murder and **** of the text you displayed, I think you should shut your mouth before us European's "whip your face in". Unless you're talking about CS, in which case I could give a ****, because only fanboys, otakus and kids that have deep seeded emotional problems waste time with CS. <3 u

Top Bottom