• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

ZeroMercy

Smash Rookie
*sigh*

well i have some bad news and some good news the good news is for team b1tchin....

well the bad news is that i wont be able to go to it i have to go to college and i and kinda pushing it with my grades being bad so i cant go sorry

and the good news is that team b1tchin wont have to endure the *** beating that i was going to give them and the humiliation becouse well team b1tchin sucks....

oh and yea chap is right team b1tchin is a gay name.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Understandable, but try to make it to Kyle's tournament, alright? Our crew needs people that will actually be there, and if you can't make it to any tournaments, we might hafta toss you into our reserves, rather than you being an active member.

Good luck with your class. ^_~

meleemarth

Smash Ace
i dont see why your guys talk **** when you know completely know that all the best players are on my team. I guess you guys just can handle the fact that your team sux homosexual buttsex. get over it and stop being jealous.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
all this **** talk is funny over a game. i'm interested to see how good team b1tchin is and other people since it is the first tourney i'm going to.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
YangFuShang said:
all this **** talk is funny over a game. i'm interested to see how good team b1tchin is and other people since it is the first tourney i'm going to.
HA dont listen to them cuz the only one on that team that will tell the truth is peach's pan cuz hes a good friend. Anyways eveyone on that team sux except for peach's pan.... anyways yeah im sure you'll think were rediculous when you see us at this tournament...

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Nah im not cuz your too good to be out of this crew. this is the crew were the good players are and not the posers like tony's team. Well all i want you to do then lovo is back our team up cuz these **** are getting annoying.

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
None of you can talk **** about our crew because you cant play worth ****. Everyone on our crew can beat anyone on your crew. It's really starting to piss me off when your crew is like oh we could kick you *** when you all know you can't. Sure you ****ers can talk a big game but you cant play worth **** so stop making it sound like you can.

Edit: Oh and ZeroMercy, it's real easy to say that you could whoop our ***** when your not gonna be there.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
ok then, good to hear...
i guess, i just don't get mad over the net so it doesn't really bother me cuz those trash talkers
end up losing anyways.

I whooped zero's *** over the weekend ;)

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know the time that this tournament begins cuz there's somethin going on at my school saturday morning that my parents want to go to. I kinda need to know soon since it kinda depends on if I can go or not cuz its some college prep whatnot.

Anyways, no **** you kicked his *** lovo. It's exactly what I was saying they cant live up to what they say.

ZeroMercy

Smash Rookie
hahaha oh this is some funny **** well we will see whos better... just cuz im not going you start saying **** cuz you know you will be safe well i think i can make it to the other one dont worry.. when is Kyle's tournament going to be... kyle you just suck you need to shut the **** up cuz thats what i would do if i sucked that much i would shut the **** up!

oh and btw lovo in that link ditto i almost won i only had to hit you once oh and if you dont remember its on tape so look over it *****

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alirght zero mercy if you dont shut the hell up im gonna have to go racist on your ****** mexican ***. I suggest since your EVEN WORSE THAN ANYONE IN THE CO SMASH SCENe, you need to shut your fat gigola *** before i knock up upside the head *****!!!!im serious shut the **** up cuz you guys are all talk and no play. what bunch of ****ing *******. And the only one who can say **** to me is tony and he's still terrible at this game and im being serious "i play like fumi's yoshi", shut the **** up cuz you no you cant. I could play yoshi better than you. So tony get your fatass off of this team and go suck a **** somewhere else..

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
ZeroMercy said:
hahaha oh this is some funny **** well we will see whos better... just cuz im not going you start saying **** cuz you know you will be safe well i think i can make it to the other one dont worry.. when is Kyle's tournament going to be... kyle you just suck you need to shut the **** up cuz thats what i would do if i sucked that much i would shut the **** up!

oh and btw lovo in that link ditto i almost won i only had to hit you once oh and if you dont remember its on tape so look over it *****
you know i don't take out matches seriously, cuz it's so easy to beat you.

And you are not better than any of the smashers, anywhere, so shut the **** up you ***** *** ***** **** motha****er.

btw... you smell bad and you should feel bad

the Marronator

Smash Ace
kmgamer said:
None of you can talk **** about our crew because you cant play worth ****. Everyone on our crew can beat anyone on your crew. It's really starting to piss me off when your crew is like oh we could kick you *** when you all know you can't. Sure you ****ers can talk a big game but you cant play worth **** so stop making it sound like you can.

Edit: Oh and ZeroMercy, it's real easy to say that you could whoop our ***** when your not gonna be there.
Wow, this is a really intence thread.

Victor: I'm going to the tournament. I am wondering how I will do because lately I have really been practicing hard (I resently got a blister on my thumb from playing too much smash :laugh:). Hope to see everybody there.

Oh, and Kyle, congrads on the signature. It really looks cool. I don't know if the quote above holds true to me (although I don't know if it holds true to the other people in the crew XD) because I have really been getting good recently. We'll see at the tournament

Edit: Its sort of fun to guess which words go where all the stars are :laugh:

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I think we all need to take a breather here....this is getting out of hand over a ****ing video game. When the hell is dancerfighterG or whatever gonna post more stuff? Seems like this tournament is a bit unorganized

meleemarth

Smash Ace
i know you werent saying anything bad about this crew and i told dancingfighterG too post something in here about it. Also David you may have practiced but dont forget that kyle has been playing too. Hes serious gotten better and hes actually thinking and seeing people patterns, habbits, rolls, etc. hes getting to where i am... dont take him to easily.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
O, and welcome to Jonathan and Mike. You can e-mail dancefighterG to find out more stuff. He posted his e-mail back on page 9.

meleemarth said:
i know you werent saying anything bad about this crew and i told dancingfighterG too post something in here about it. Also David you may have practiced but dont forget that kyle has been playing too. Hes serious gotten better and hes actually thinking and seeing people patterns, habbits, rolls, etc. hes getting to where i am... dont take him to easily.
Ya, Kyle is really good lol. Thats why Im saying that well see at the next tournament. My guess is I'm going to loose, since mindgames are the one thing I lack in, and I also hate marth (although I am getting better at facing him)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Wait...Kyle is having a tournament? O_o link to the thread or something >_>

Marths suck! If I constantly see way too much I'm gonna start using sheik

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Well, for anyone interested in putting together a carpool party, we should be having another tournament in Utah in February. I'll actually be the one hosting. It will probably take place in Roy, Utah this time. I'll keep ya up to date if that's alright. I don't want to spam up your Colorado thread. I'm just offering a friendly reminder. :chuckle:

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Wow omg i take a short breather from smashboards and look what happens. Anyways though, the **** talk is getting kinda old. I agree that we should take this down a notch and settle it in smash instead of constantly talkin **** about the other team. So you guys don't start anything more, I won't start anything more. Aight?

David: You're still cool with us cuz you and ferdi are the only ones who have laid off the name calling and **** talking. Don't worry just cuz there are a couple of posers on your team doesn't make you one of them.

Victor- Sorry dude, I couldn't get an answer out of my parents tonite cuz they're still uncertain. Give me a call tomorrow cuz I'm gonna pressure the hell out of them when i get home from school.

Ferdi pants- My tourney probably won't be till March and im still lookin for a venue, but i'll update everyone when its in the making.

Oh and QDVS you know you'd lose if you came to CO! :laugh:

Edit: If someone is puttin together a carpool, count me in. It is a 7.5 hr drive from A-town to Roy UT tho, but I'd like to represent if I could.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Nice!

kmgamer said:
If someone is puttin together a carpool, count me in. It is a 7.5 hr drive from A-town to Roy UT tho, but I'd like to represent if I could.
Where possible, I like to help out with covering the gas charges. I'll see about putting together a fund raiser of some sorts over here to ease the burden if you guys are serious about coming down. We'll get a tournament posting up as soon as possible. We hope to see you guys come up! I'd be real excited to meet the Colorado smashers!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up Smash players. Sorry I haven't respond sooner. Between my Steelers putting that *** wimpin on the Broncos, working, and getting CCCT ready I've been busy. The tournament is still going down as planned. Don't worry about systems, Ps2 and gamecubes will be provided for the tournament. I will post if for some reason I need one. Two will be all that is needed for this pre-CCCT tournament. I have the tournament starting around 1:00pm. Steve, the manager of the store is real cool and the last tournament I ran there we were there until close so don't worry about play time. You can play smash too your hearts content. The last turnout was good so with a different community we should see some different faces this time. You might want to bring your own controller!! Other than that plan for a great Smash tournament. Continue to spread the word as much as you can. Remember, this is practice and ranking for CCCT so bring your A game. Competiting in this tournaments and doing well can mean the difference between playing some of the best or some of the worse in the first round of CCCT. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 303-808-7746. Peace!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i can get to the tounament but i dunno if i can get back....pm me if one of guys could take me back. i live in denver area

meleemarth

Smash Ace
sadisticbore said:
donotrot187 where the **** r u?
who are you, do you live in Colorado and mabe if you do i could show you whos the boss around here(me). :suess: :colorful:

also dancingfighterG what are the rules for this tournament because most of us would perfer the items to be off and stages: yoshi's story, battlefield, FD, fountain of dreams, dreamland 64, pk stadium and coneria.......?????????

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Alright, first and foremost:

Victor, you know I was joking, right? You don't think I honestly believe I have Fumi's Yoshi skills, do you?

Second, and this applies to both you and Kyle, it's not cool to be trashing on my crew, not cool at all. I've joked around once or twice about yours, but I didn't spew all the bullcrap you guys just did. I never once claimed I was better than ANYONE in your crew, and I would like you guys to do the same. Until you can consistently 4 stock every single character I play as (yeah, there's what... 18 or so I switch between?), I don't want to hear that kind of talk. Even then, I think you should try to work on being a better person, and refrain from that kind of talk. This is a game, and there's no need to ruin a friendly, albeit slightly competitive atmosphere, with this elitist bull****.

I have fun. I guess I've been making a mistake by not playing to win as of late, eh? Forgive me for taking and experimenting with every character, and not conforming to your desires.

You want to prove yourself, Victor? Stop being so arrogant. You were almost owned by someone that plays mid-tier, and you even had a counter-character for 'em. The irony in it all is that he's nowhere near as elitist, nor arrogant. He and Kenny both keep from talking trash, and are probably better overall simply because they don't resort to attacking the actual player, and instead remain friendly and social.

Now to end everyone's ego-tripping. I have news for all of you. There's a 14 year old that can beat EVERYONE in Colorado's @sses, no sweat. Shut your traps, and be civil.

Finally, DancingFighterG, I say we use Dave's Stupid Rule, and MLG's tournament rules, yo. That includes stages.

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
And who exactly would this 14 year old be?

Oh and to my crew:
we are a hell of a lot better than them and we know it. Btw, for anyone who wants it I have the updated signature!

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
meleemarth said:
who are you, do you live in Colorado and mabe if you do i could show you whos the boss around here(me). :suess: :colorful:

also dancingfighterG what are the rules for this tournament because most of us would perfer the items to be off and stages: yoshi's story, battlefield, FD, fountain of dreams, dreamland 64, pk stadium and coneria.......?????????
SADISTICBORE, my sig says 760, socal and whos the boss, whatever.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That 14 year old would be BombSoldier.

Yeah, I'd LOVE to see you try and top him.

To anyone it may concern:Isn't it immature to be talking smack behind a black font?

As I recall, the guy who mains Falco can't EDSHL

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
thanks David, it did help
looks pretty small on the map :(
and i'm looking forward to playing you again :)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
mmmmm subway

This post has no reason lol. Also to remind you guys to bring your own controller just in case, the guy said he'll cover the GC's but not the controller >_> or did he? meh too lazy to look :psycho: :lick: :psycho:

the Marronator

Smash Ace
^well dancefighterG said to bring your own controller, so that is that.

O, and lovo, im not to conserned about the size of the place. It looks a little bigger than the luv sac store, so it should be a desent size. And while on the topic, THANK GOD FOR LUV SACS!!!!!!! hahahaha im done

Im looking forward to playing good people again!!! (curse n00bs, ill eat them all!!!!!) :lick:

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
El_LoVo said:
thanks David, it did help
looks pretty small on the map :(
and i'm looking forward to playing you again :)
**** Rafa I am trying to get better but the more I practice the worse I get vs. my brother so idk if ill go to the tournament

Top Bottom