• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Why are people playing at CU Boulder? If everyone's location is correct, a LARGE % of this board lives in and around Denver. Come to my place. It's small, but it's a good place for a small tourny will food and booze within walking distance.

Boulder is filled with liberals and hippies, those are banned at Mad's pad.
Aww, looks like I can't come to Mad's smashfest. You see, us boulderites love to smoke marijuana and talk about how much McCain sucks >_> we also love our jargons. At least we're not scary Christian fanatics like Colorado Springs. Yay for generalizing?

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Aww, looks like I can't come to Mad's smashfest. You see, us boulderites love to smoke marijuana and talk about how much McCain sucks >_> we also love our jargons. At least we're not scary Christian fanatics like Colorado Springs. Yay for generalizing?
Yeah eff Smash... more greens less means... Anyways looks like I won't be running anything. Hopefully you all will come down on the 24th.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap! Politics fight AND camping argument! How much more drama can the CO thread manage before critical mass? Will Gwen return to cause it?! STAY TUNED!!!

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle
Standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle
Standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle standing needle.

Edit: and Healthcare.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tim, are you talking about that crappy PS1 RPG? Do NOT waste your time on it, if it's what I think it is. Seriously.

Erg, we might be smashing today. Call me around 4ish. (720) 496-8156

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Tim, are you talking about that crappy PS1 RPG? Do NOT waste your time on it, if it's what I think it is. Seriously.

Erg, we might be smashing today. Call me around 4ish. (720) 496-8156
Where are we smashing? And depending on what's happening TOMORROW, I might just play MS instead. If you need it Erg I can pick you up since I'm only like 15 minutes from your house. From there to where we're going is another story so check on where we're having it first, WHERE IS IT TONY!?

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Im in a good mood because I got a new job today, and am feeling we need to smash tonight. I might be down to do it at my house depending on how many people want to come. Too many people and we might have to move it. Let me know who wants to come.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Colorado Smash players who are going to SuperCon. Let me know what help you need gas wise to get down there. Right now I can give up about $50 in gas money. I'll let you know next week if I can do anything else. Whoever is driving needs to call me because I will need receipts and everything for this.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Cliche, I can host it instead if you want. Or, rather, I'm going to host it, and you're going to come.

I guess there are a lot of new people huh... then...

6373 S Jericho Way - address

(720)935-8484 OR (303)766-1443 - reachable phone number

Show up whenever, I won't feed you. I have some drinks but not many this time, so I guess water? That's it. And Ferdi, yes, that is the best MS pic ever. You just randomly found a guy with the name LuckBack10k? What are the ****ing chances?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Actually, Cliche, I can host it instead if you want. Or, rather, I'm going to host it, and you're going to come.

I guess there are a lot of new people huh... then...

6373 S Jericho Way - address

(720)935-8484 OR (303)766-1443 - reachable phone number

Show up whenever, I won't feed you. I have some drinks but not many this time, so I guess water? That's it. And Ferdi, yes, that is the best MS pic ever. You just randomly found a guy with the name LuckBack10k? What are the ****ing chances?
\

Yeah that random guy happend to be me

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It looks like I'll be bringing Steve to Mikezor's house. It's been a while since we did the epic battle on FD mike...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring a wii/tv, since the tv is already in the car and the wii is already in a backpack. Dunno when Steve and I will show up though.

Top Bottom