• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am gonna try to start a little bit of a fund for CO down here in NM to help you guys out.

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
I'm good for it. A lot of people seem to live around the Denver area, so my place seems most logical. Just follow my directions and be there around 2:00 if you want to come.

:laugh:

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I am gonna try to start a little bit of a fund for CO down here in NM to help you guys out.
That would be ***** sweet, since it's already a pretty steep price for us to come down. I'm sure Tony will offer sexual favors for helping us out.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
There's a reason why my location says With Snake.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Snake motor slides right into Sinz all night long. Show's him how to use that mortar.

**** my innuendo's gg'd the thread.

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
Yeah, so long as his name is Jack and ends with Daniels!

For real though, you can bring peeps. The more, the merrier.

I have two power strips, Two TVs, a cube and melee. Please bring what you can everyone, thanks!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
What ***** be playin the demolition derbist now?

*Edit*
Moblin, why'd you disconnect on the last match? Was it a WFC thing, or were you getting mad? Anyhow, you've improved a ton since the first time I've played you.

And don't tell me how much I suck, I know.

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna get destroyed, but it's all in fun. I just want to play with some local smashers (think we were all playing for a $5 buy, right? lol) and get better at the game.

Why are people playing at CU Boulder? If everyone's location is correct, a LARGE % of this board lives in and around Denver. Come to my place. It's small, but it's a good place for a small tourny will food and booze within walking distance.

Boulder is filled with liberals and hippies, those are banned at Mad's pad.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We refuse to read fascist propaganda from the far reich. I am lead to believe only NRA members and Catholics will be allowed to attend this?

Everyone, go to the Boulder gig. I hear they're gonna be handing out gay marriage certificates while we're getting our abortions done under the influence of marijuana.

LEGALLY.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Seriously, im am impressed by your inability to take a joke. I forgot we were in the realm of the internets where everything is as serious as a funeral.

EDIT: Oops, Cliche did that. We're posting on the same computer, because we're playing smash together. People that don't live way the hell out in Federal heights can do that. :D!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I just talked to DFG, he still loves you guys. He is pitching at least 40 dollars to you guys.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
What ***** be playin the demolition derbist now?

*Edit*
Moblin, why'd you disconnect on the last match? Was it a WFC thing, or were you getting mad?
Both. Ganondorf + campy samus = not fun for the g-dorf. But yeah, I got disconnected, that's been happening a lot lately, I'll have to see what's up. Good games though

Top Bottom